Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 386 387
@Schingiuire

I'll enter this weeks raffle! How could I not, beautiful dragon w/ an eliminate, you really went all out
@Schingiuire

I'll enter this weeks raffle! How could I not, beautiful dragon w/ an eliminate, you really went all out
tC7jp2W.png
@Schingiuire

Add me to the lottery for the bogsneak please!
@Schingiuire

Add me to the lottery for the bogsneak please!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Schingiuire
Can you add me to the lottery for Mudslide/bogsneak
@Schingiuire
Can you add me to the lottery for Mudslide/bogsneak
Screenshot-2019-05-17-at-4-57-08-PM.png
@Schingiuire

Could I be added to the raffle for the tiny bogsneak? :D
@Schingiuire

Could I be added to the raffle for the tiny bogsneak? :D
@Schingiuire Claim [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47468226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474683/47468226_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Schingiuire

Claim

47468226_350.png
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Cyabella
Okay! I'm out and about ATM but you have her claimed!
@Cyabella
Okay! I'm out and about ATM but you have her claimed!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire I hope this is ok! (I added some of my clans lore into!) I tried my best!
Also could i join the general pinglist? Thank you!!

Peregrinate- It means to travel or wander around from place to place.

Background:
Peregrinate was born without a clan. Abandoned as a child she learned to hunt by trial and error raising herself is vast tundra. Peregrinate learned of the Arctic Plains tribe but felt they were too savage. So she left the area and found PrincessWildFire’s valley.

Story:
Peregrinate was alone. For as long as she could remember all she knew was the biting cold and frozen winds of the North. She knew there was a tribe that lived close to her, but they were brutal and savage. They burned with fire. She was ice.
So she left the North. Her only home. Traveling South she explored the vast lands. After a few days of travelling over dark grey mountains she spotted a lone green patch. A valley she thought. She flew down to take a look. She landed and looked around. A tree rustle next her. As she got closer to the tree she realized the tree was...moving? Suddenly, a green dragon with jaguar print leaped out of hiding at her.
“Who are you Trespasser!” The green nocturne yelled.
“I’m Peregrinate.” she answered calmly.
“Per- what?” The green said confused. “Um Atlantis? Could you go get Midnight or Bifrost. We got another one.”
“Sure but let her stand up first OverGrowth.” A sea foam green skydancer said walking up.
“But she could be an enemy!” OverGrowth protested.
“I’m not. I was merely curious.” Peregrinate replied.
“Get off her!” Atlantis said and surprisingly OverGrowth stepped off.
“Hi I’m Atlantis. This is our valley. Your welcome to stay here if you want. You’ll just have to answer a few questions and meet Bifrost and Midnight our clan’s leaders.”
Peregrinate was very curious now but she wasn’t sure. Should she join?

@Schingiuire I hope this is ok! (I added some of my clans lore into!) I tried my best!
Also could i join the general pinglist? Thank you!!

Peregrinate- It means to travel or wander around from place to place.

Background:
Peregrinate was born without a clan. Abandoned as a child she learned to hunt by trial and error raising herself is vast tundra. Peregrinate learned of the Arctic Plains tribe but felt they were too savage. So she left the area and found PrincessWildFire’s valley.

Story:
Peregrinate was alone. For as long as she could remember all she knew was the biting cold and frozen winds of the North. She knew there was a tribe that lived close to her, but they were brutal and savage. They burned with fire. She was ice.
So she left the North. Her only home. Traveling South she explored the vast lands. After a few days of travelling over dark grey mountains she spotted a lone green patch. A valley she thought. She flew down to take a look. She landed and looked around. A tree rustle next her. As she got closer to the tree she realized the tree was...moving? Suddenly, a green dragon with jaguar print leaped out of hiding at her.
“Who are you Trespasser!” The green nocturne yelled.
“I’m Peregrinate.” she answered calmly.
“Per- what?” The green said confused. “Um Atlantis? Could you go get Midnight or Bifrost. We got another one.”
“Sure but let her stand up first OverGrowth.” A sea foam green skydancer said walking up.
“But she could be an enemy!” OverGrowth protested.
“I’m not. I was merely curious.” Peregrinate replied.
“Get off her!” Atlantis said and surprisingly OverGrowth stepped off.
“Hi I’m Atlantis. This is our valley. Your welcome to stay here if you want. You’ll just have to answer a few questions and meet Bifrost and Midnight our clan’s leaders.”
Peregrinate was very curious now but she wasn’t sure. Should she join?

hu72dVR.png
@Schingiuire

Could you add me for the lottery?
@Schingiuire

Could you add me for the lottery?
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Schingiuire may I be put in the weekly raffle?
@Schingiuire may I be put in the weekly raffle?
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
@Schingiuire
can you enter me for the weekly raffle?
@Schingiuire
can you enter me for the weekly raffle?
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 386 387