Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387
@RaneInSpane

Okay XDD
@RaneInSpane

Okay XDD
Alhazred-Signature.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46219082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462191/46219082_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It wasn't his fault. That's what she told everyone. That's what everyone understood. That's what he grew up being told. It wasn't his fault. The scars weren't his fault. The deaths weren't his fault. The agony wasn't his fault. It was all a part of The Bane. It was all the fault of The Bane. He grew up with The Bane. It always loomed over him, marring every part of his life. It wasn't his fault, what happened when he interacted with other dragons. That's what they told him, at least. It wasn't his fault when the went insane, or caused themselves or others harm. It was The Bane. It worked through him, despite him. But he saw what he was doing. He felt each strike and heard each cry as if it was his claws conducting them. They never even gave him a name. He was just 'him', or 'it'. Sometimes even 'the thing' or 'the scourge' when others were feeling particularity nasty. Then he met her. And everything changed. There weren't sparks. They would never be involved like that. But he knew, the moment he laid eyes on her, that she could fix him. She could get rid of The Bane. Her name was Corrinne, he soon learned, and she was a curse breaker. Her whole clan turned to her for magical protection. She helped him get rid of The Bane. It wasn't easy. There were many days when he felt like giving up. But she helped him push through. The day The Bane finally left was the best day of his life. He was free. He could live a proper life. Then it hit him. He could live a life. The thought was overwhelming. But once again, she helped him. She taught him how to live a normal life. A beautiful, rich, full life. And she helped him choose a name. Telmarr. From that day on, he was different. He was no longer defined by The Bane. He was his own dragon. He was Telmarr. He was a part of a clan, and had friends, and a passion. He discovered that he could spend his life helping dragons, not harming them. From the day he discovered healing, he hasn't wanted anything else. He has devoted himself to helping as many dragons as he can. And for the first time, Telmarr is truly happy. @Schingiuire What do you think? He really inspired me! I know it's a bit dark at the beginning (and I may wind up revising it a bit to fit into my clan better) but I totally loved this concept! :D

It wasn't his fault. That's what she told everyone. That's what everyone understood. That's what he grew up being told. It wasn't his fault. The scars weren't his fault. The deaths weren't his fault. The agony wasn't his fault. It was all a part of The Bane. It was all the fault of The Bane.

He grew up with The Bane. It always loomed over him, marring every part of his life. It wasn't his fault, what happened when he interacted with other dragons. That's what they told him, at least. It wasn't his fault when the went insane, or caused themselves or others harm. It was The Bane. It worked through him, despite him. But he saw what he was doing. He felt each strike and heard each cry as if it was his claws conducting them.

They never even gave him a name. He was just 'him', or 'it'. Sometimes even 'the thing' or 'the scourge' when others were feeling particularity nasty.

Then he met her. And everything changed. There weren't sparks. They would never be involved like that. But he knew, the moment he laid eyes on her, that she could fix him. She could get rid of The Bane.

Her name was Corrinne, he soon learned, and she was a curse breaker. Her whole clan turned to her for magical protection. She helped him get rid of The Bane. It wasn't easy. There were many days when he felt like giving up. But she helped him push through.

The day The Bane finally left was the best day of his life. He was free. He could live a proper life. Then it hit him. He could live a life. The thought was overwhelming. But once again, she helped him. She taught him how to live a normal life. A beautiful, rich, full life. And she helped him choose a name.

Telmarr.

From that day on, he was different. He was no longer defined by The Bane. He was his own dragon. He was Telmarr. He was a part of a clan, and had friends, and a passion. He discovered that he could spend his life helping dragons, not harming them. From the day he discovered healing, he hasn't wanted anything else. He has devoted himself to helping as many dragons as he can.

And for the first time, Telmarr is truly happy.

@Schingiuire What do you think? He really inspired me! I know it's a bit dark at the beginning (and I may wind up revising it a bit to fit into my clan better) but I totally loved this concept! :D
@CleverDual

It's excellent! I, personally, have a penchant for the darker themes. So I loved it. Sending him over to you!
@CleverDual

It's excellent! I, personally, have a penchant for the darker themes. So I loved it. Sending him over to you!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire
P.S. Please ping me when someone claims him I wanna read his new lore.
@Schingiuire
P.S. Please ping me when someone claims him I wanna read his new lore.
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@BleuSkorpeon
@xNEVERLANDx
@MoonSun18
@Nightdraco

I put up a starmap skydancer. ^^
@BleuSkorpeon
@xNEVERLANDx
@MoonSun18
@Nightdraco

I put up a starmap skydancer. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Schingiuire Looking forward to it. Never tried writing something scary so I'm keen to try ;D
@Schingiuire Looking forward to it. Never tried writing something scary so I'm keen to try ;D
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual

Hope I did this right. XD
Got a new skydancer starmap, if anyone is interested in him.
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual

Hope I did this right. XD
Got a new skydancer starmap, if anyone is interested in him.
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone
I would like the starmap skydancer
@OrchardOfStone
I would like the starmap skydancer
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Kawaiicoco789 I moved you over here. ^^ [quote name="Kawaiicoco789" date="2018-10-22 21:29:04" ] @Schingiuire Being an Arcane dragon, Mizura was always asking questions. Arcane dragons are supposed to have an interest in stars and magic but he always had a love for the waters, wanting to know what lies deep beneath those dark murky seas, Mizura is a curious young hatchling. Although warned many times to not venture too far, he secretly slips out and explores the wilderness. His dream is to travel the whole of Sornieth, and discover new and amazing things. Swimming has never been his speciality but he wishes to learn from the very best. This is to prove himself worthy to travel the world. This is why Mizura is always doing risky things and describes himself as an ambitious hatchling. Of course this often worries his parents, as they care for him very much. He has many friends and is almost never alone though he prefers the quiet sounds of the waves lapping against the shore. While other arcane hatchlings are always talking about mystical magic and the theories of the cosmos, Mizura is dreaming about sailing away in a ship, to someplace uncharted. Arcane born, explorer at heart. Mizura doesn’t know what to do. Should he stay in his homeland and never feel accomplished? Or achieve his dreams and risk losing everybody he loves? That is the question he asks himself daily. An adventure full of treasure and happiness, sacrifices and tears, it all awaits him in his not so far future. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46218420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462185/46218420_350.png[/img] [/url] Is this ok? I will write and elaborate more on his adventure, when I have him in my lair. Thx :) [/quote]
@Kawaiicoco789

I moved you over here. ^^

Kawaiicoco789 wrote on 2018-10-22 21:29:04:
@Schingiuire
Being an Arcane dragon, Mizura was always asking questions. Arcane dragons are supposed to have an interest in stars and magic but he always had a love for the waters, wanting to know what lies deep beneath those dark murky seas, Mizura is a curious young hatchling. Although warned many times to not venture too far, he secretly slips out and explores the wilderness. His dream is to travel the whole of Sornieth, and discover new and amazing things. Swimming has never been his speciality but he wishes to learn from the very best.

This is to prove himself worthy to travel the world. This is why Mizura is always doing risky things and describes himself as an ambitious hatchling. Of course this often worries his parents, as they care for him very much. He has many friends and is almost never alone though he prefers the quiet sounds of the waves lapping against the shore.

While other arcane hatchlings are always talking about mystical magic and the theories of the cosmos, Mizura is dreaming about sailing away in a ship, to someplace uncharted. Arcane born, explorer at heart. Mizura doesn’t know what to do. Should he stay in his homeland and never feel accomplished? Or achieve his dreams and risk losing everybody he loves? That is the question he asks himself daily. An adventure full of treasure and happiness, sacrifices and tears, it all awaits him in his not so far future.

46218420_350.png

Is this ok? I will write and elaborate more on his adventure, when I have him in my lair. Thx :)
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Nightdraco

Awesome!

I'll hold him for you and take him out of the AH.
@Nightdraco

Awesome!

I'll hold him for you and take him out of the AH.
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387