Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 386 387
@OrchardOfStone Is there a word minimum for her? She's more on the expensive side, at least in my eyes.
@OrchardOfStone Is there a word minimum for her? She's more on the expensive side, at least in my eyes.
Hello LGBT Community
@Schingiuire Can I please get a hold on this handsome guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45392883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453929/45392883_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Schingiuire
Can I please get a hold on this handsome guy?

45392883_350.png
@FireBrimstone
Yep! Putting him on hold for you
@FireBrimstone
Yep! Putting him on hold for you
Alhazred-Signature.png
@yeehawbuckaroo

Content can make up for word count. If a meaty poem works best, then only the content will be evaluated (poems aren't super long). Just worry about the story first! Word count only comes into play when it's 125 words of prose for a super expensive Derg (that would be too short). :D
@yeehawbuckaroo

Content can make up for word count. If a meaty poem works best, then only the content will be evaluated (poems aren't super long). Just worry about the story first! Word count only comes into play when it's 125 words of prose for a super expensive Derg (that would be too short). :D
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Lemme go hop on my laptop to write this lovely lady's lore! I've got a few ideas that could make for an interesting story. (Editing this with her lore soon!)
Lemme go hop on my laptop to write this lovely lady's lore! I've got a few ideas that could make for an interesting story. (Editing this with her lore soon!)
Hello LGBT Community
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44766188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447662/44766188_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]'There is something coming'[/i][/center] A quick breeze rushes through the trees and into an open meadow obscured by fog. [center][i]'It's coming, it's coming'[/i][/center] Small rocks roll, pushed by the breeze that seems to seek escape from that which it warns of. As quickly as it had come, the motion is gone and the air stills. A soft pulse of deep amethyst light reflects from the cloud of fog. The glow brightening as its source nears. Life has paused, holding its breath in anticipation as a warped beast walks across the packed earth. There is power in this creature. Every blade of grass and grain of sand near can feel it. The power of gods long consumed by their own creation. Starsong is coming. Soon he will bear his first children.
'There is something coming'

A quick breeze rushes through the trees and into an open meadow obscured by fog.
'It's coming, it's coming'

Small rocks roll, pushed by the breeze that seems to seek escape from that which it warns of. As quickly as it had come, the motion is gone and the air stills.

A soft pulse of deep amethyst light reflects from the cloud of fog. The glow brightening as its source nears. Life has paused, holding its breath in anticipation as a warped beast walks across the packed earth.

There is power in this creature. Every blade of grass and grain of sand near can feel it. The power of gods long consumed by their own creation.

Starsong is coming. Soon he will bear his first children.
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Galao @Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector @SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual @Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @Aersolace @LemonsSharks @TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267 @xspideray @mermaidlorelei @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6 @Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11 @Aerylei @LightningclanLC @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris @SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @Starwindrider @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin @Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex @AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @Rari0516 @SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd @Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @PearlTheSilkwing @Cyabella @Okolu @FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @BaronVonDog @teardropcrystal @DeluxeVegan @Enkil @MegaraFrostalon A new 5 slot quick raffle dragon has been added! One of my own hatchlings: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46743470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467435/46743470_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes:[/b] XXX FLint Wasp/Bee/Opal Female Skydancer [b]Prompt:[/b] Shavri was not born the proper way. Her mother a witch, her father a sorcerer. Her mother desired a child, one who would be a curse to her father, for the sorcerer had wronged the witch so dearly. So a piece of him was stolen by the witch, and mixed with a piece of herself. On a night of bright moonlight, the witch formed Shavri...the curse. [b]Word Minimum:[/b] 500
@Galao @Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector @SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual @Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @Aersolace @LemonsSharks @TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267 @xspideray @mermaidlorelei @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6 @Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11 @Aerylei @LightningclanLC @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris @SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @Starwindrider @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin @Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex @AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @Rari0516 @SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd @Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @PearlTheSilkwing @Cyabella @Okolu @FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @BaronVonDog @teardropcrystal @DeluxeVegan @Enkil @MegaraFrostalon

A new 5 slot quick raffle dragon has been added! One of my own hatchlings:

46743470_350.png

Notes: XXX FLint Wasp/Bee/Opal Female Skydancer
Prompt: Shavri was not born the proper way. Her mother a witch, her father a sorcerer. Her mother desired a child, one who would be a curse to her father, for the sorcerer had wronged the witch so dearly. So a piece of him was stolen by the witch, and mixed with a piece of herself. On a night of bright moonlight, the witch formed Shavri...the curse.
Word Minimum: 500
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire
Add me!
@Schingiuire
Add me!
@schingiuire

In
@schingiuire

In
I write Lore! Examples:
47363993.png