Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 386 387
@Schingiuire I really wish I'd found this place sooner. XD Please add me to the general pinglist. Thank you!
@Schingiuire I really wish I'd found this place sooner. XD Please add me to the general pinglist. Thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Schingiuire I have a starmap and a ringlet girl that I'd like to donate!
@Schingiuire I have a starmap and a ringlet girl that I'd like to donate!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@dancingcrane
Held for you!

@Quiller
I love it xD only a face Tim Burton would love

@TheShanar
That was absolutely amazing!! You did a fantastic job on creating an imaginative story! I love the connected mini stories that followed a young dragon growing up hearing this tale. So very well done! You have absolutely earned this boy! Also, I love the art!

@Disillusionist
Added!

@DeluxeVegan
You can send to either me or Orchard! I think we are both a little backed up in donations so it might take a day or two before we can accept.
@dancingcrane
Held for you!

@Quiller
I love it xD only a face Tim Burton would love

@TheShanar
That was absolutely amazing!! You did a fantastic job on creating an imaginative story! I love the connected mini stories that followed a young dragon growing up hearing this tale. So very well done! You have absolutely earned this boy! Also, I love the art!

@Disillusionist
Added!

@DeluxeVegan
You can send to either me or Orchard! I think we are both a little backed up in donations so it might take a day or two before we can accept.
Alhazred-Signature.png
@TheShanar Absolutely wonderful, as Schingiuire said! The sequential stories from different perspectives are an ideal way to present myth, legends or tales.

I love the writing here. It’s people like you that make me addicted to this place!
@TheShanar Absolutely wonderful, as Schingiuire said! The sequential stories from different perspectives are an ideal way to present myth, legends or tales.

I love the writing here. It’s people like you that make me addicted to this place!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Bump!
Bump!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@TheShanar - Hope you don't mind me pinging you, I just wanted you to know that your lore for Kione, is amazing! And the fact that the tales didn't match up is so accurate! Oh my lord, do you by any chance have plans to write books in the future, cause hot damn, I'd buy from you.
@TheShanar - Hope you don't mind me pinging you, I just wanted you to know that your lore for Kione, is amazing! And the fact that the tales didn't match up is so accurate! Oh my lord, do you by any chance have plans to write books in the future, cause hot damn, I'd buy from you.
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual
@Aquatic
@dirtyclaws
@LadyChipmunk
@Continlula
@aliferose
@Aersolace
@LemonsSharks
@TheShanar
@Nightdraco
@dancingcrane
@Dragonspire
@Wolflover267
@xspideray
@mermaidlorelei
@PricklyGoose
@Scyshe
@MisterArtist
@lilystar6
@Surreptitious
@Archiy
@Slugoon
@Seoul
@Quiller
@Sincerity11
@FallenAngel
@Aerylei
@LightningclanLC
@CowboyMouth
@Thornshade
@vegastellaris
@SirWonton
@LemmeRest
@rei711
@oribi
@Starwindrider
@meowmeow2023
@Ikterrin
@Solvei
@Alitema
@BigBossGiovanni
@Ebby172
@SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy
@WickedBunnie
@Disillusionist
@BleuSkorpeon
@MoonSun18
@MiniCrisps
@Continlula
@LuckiesSuper
@SassmasterMaxie
@Eliriel
@Banevear
@0moonjay0
@Starofsorrow
@FireBrimstone

Wow that's a long list, and my mobile doesn't put it in a nice format like the laptop does. Sorry about that.

But!!

Constellation is out!!

So what could I do but pick up a couple of them and apply here and there over my lair, drop a pair on and hatch with a boon of fertility I've been hanging on to.

And there are now three Constellation Starmap babies!! Likely one will go to Orchard of her choice because, well of course.

But the other two.... Will be available in lottery on Monday. They will be multi prizes. They are skydancers, because I love them so much ^^;
They are the last three hatchies in my lair if you want to take a peak.

@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual
@Aquatic
@dirtyclaws
@LadyChipmunk
@Continlula
@aliferose
@Aersolace
@LemonsSharks
@TheShanar
@Nightdraco
@dancingcrane
@Dragonspire
@Wolflover267
@xspideray
@mermaidlorelei
@PricklyGoose
@Scyshe
@MisterArtist
@lilystar6
@Surreptitious
@Archiy
@Slugoon
@Seoul
@Quiller
@Sincerity11
@FallenAngel
@Aerylei
@LightningclanLC
@CowboyMouth
@Thornshade
@vegastellaris
@SirWonton
@LemmeRest
@rei711
@oribi
@Starwindrider
@meowmeow2023
@Ikterrin
@Solvei
@Alitema
@BigBossGiovanni
@Ebby172
@SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy
@WickedBunnie
@Disillusionist
@BleuSkorpeon
@MoonSun18
@MiniCrisps
@Continlula
@LuckiesSuper
@SassmasterMaxie
@Eliriel
@Banevear
@0moonjay0
@Starofsorrow
@FireBrimstone

Wow that's a long list, and my mobile doesn't put it in a nice format like the laptop does. Sorry about that.

But!!

Constellation is out!!

So what could I do but pick up a couple of them and apply here and there over my lair, drop a pair on and hatch with a boon of fertility I've been hanging on to.

And there are now three Constellation Starmap babies!! Likely one will go to Orchard of her choice because, well of course.

But the other two.... Will be available in lottery on Monday. They will be multi prizes. They are skydancers, because I love them so much ^^;
They are the last three hatchies in my lair if you want to take a peak.

Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire totally hype for the destruction of humanity! er, i mean, constellation hatchies! *pats the lotto fondly*
@Schingiuire totally hype for the destruction of humanity! er, i mean, constellation hatchies! *pats the lotto fondly*
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@schingiuire Oh my globbbbbbb, I need one of those babies! -dies-
@schingiuire Oh my globbbbbbb, I need one of those babies! -dies-
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
If anyone happens to get an extra woodland turkey familiar, please send one my way!
If anyone happens to get an extra woodland turkey familiar, please send one my way!
Alhazred-Signature.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 386 387