Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Moving to new thread!
1 2
@Redbang

Thanks for understanding!
@Redbang

Thanks for understanding!
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
Honestly, I could use almost all of these. XD Would it be possible to get any but the Serthis?
Honestly, I could use almost all of these. XD Would it be possible to get any but the Serthis?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei

Who are you talking to? You need to ping some one!
@mermaidlorelei

Who are you talking to? You need to ping some one!
You'd mentioned not to ping you so I got confused. :P @frostwing6
You'd mentioned not to ping you so I got confused. :P @frostwing6
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei

Oh, I thought you might of been talking to some one else because I only have one familiar and I don't know what you're talking about! What do you mean by the Serthis? I don't have that!
@mermaidlorelei

Oh, I thought you might of been talking to some one else because I only have one familiar and I don't know what you're talking about! What do you mean by the Serthis? I don't have that!
Oh goodness, I think I've just confused everything. I was very tired last night. :'> Never mind me anymore.
Oh goodness, I think I've just confused everything. I was very tired last night. :'> Never mind me anymore.
1 2