Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Moving to new thread!
1 2
[center][font=elephant][size=7][b]WELCOME[/b][/size] Hello! Sometimes I have doubles of familiars, maybe even triple, but don't know what to do with them! And I don't really need to sell a familiar that's worth like 3g/3kt! So, I decided to make a thread where people can give away familiars! How it works: If you have any familiars that aren't really expensive, and willing to give them away for free, just post them here! Some one might not have that familiar yet! All familiars are free! [b]Rules: - The familiars [b]HAVE[/b] to be free! - Either edit your post to say "taken" once your familiars have been taken, or put "taken" over each familiar that has been taken. -Ping the player who is giving away familiars unless they state otherwise -Familiars are free, but tipping would be nice! -You can trade if you want to but you can't only be taking trades as this is a [b]FREE[/b]forum![/b] [font=elephant]Doubles I have ATM: [item=Leafy Moth] [font=elephant]My Rules: -Please don't ping me! - The familiars are free, but I would [b]LOVE[/b] to trade! Pinglist for [b]MY[/b] familiars: None ATM![/font][/center]
WELCOME

Hello!
Sometimes I have doubles of familiars, maybe even triple, but don't know what to do with them! And I don't really need to sell a familiar that's worth like 3g/3kt! So, I decided to make a thread where people can give away familiars!

How it works:
If you have any familiars that aren't really expensive, and willing to give them away for free, just post them here! Some one might not have that familiar yet! All familiars are free!

Rules:

- The familiars HAVE to be free!

- Either edit your post to say "taken" once your familiars have been taken, or put "taken" over each familiar that has been taken.

-Ping the player who is giving away familiars unless they state otherwise

-Familiars are free, but tipping would be nice!

-You can trade if you want to but you can't only be taking trades as this is a FREEforum!

Doubles I have ATM:

Leafy Moth

My Rules:

-Please don't ping me!

- The familiars are free, but I would LOVE to trade!

Pinglist for MY familiars:

None ATM!
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
@Frostwing6 Hey ! May i have Orbiting Spirit ? I can trade [item=Ancient Fungus] [item=Venomous Toridae]
@Frostwing6 Hey ! May i have Orbiting Spirit ?

I can trade Ancient Fungus Venomous Toridae
ice_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw596.gifany pronouns | FRT +9 ice_genderfluidbling_by_cicide76536-dcl7tvs.gif
Can i have the other Orbiting Spirit ? I can trade [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/419.png[/img] and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/26127.png[/img] @Frostwing6
Can i have the other Orbiting Spirit ?

I can trade
419.png and 26127.png

@Frostwing6
@Myrnia

The familiars are free, but I'd love to trade!

Could I trade the BlackWing Croaker?
@Myrnia

The familiars are free, but I'd love to trade!

Could I trade the BlackWing Croaker?
@MoonSun18

Sorry, some one already got to it before you!

Also, the familiars are free!
@MoonSun18

Sorry, some one already got to it before you!

Also, the familiars are free!
@FrostWing6 Yeah ! :3
@FrostWing6 Yeah ! :3
ice_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw596.gifany pronouns | FRT +9 ice_genderfluidbling_by_cicide76536-dcl7tvs.gif
@Myrnia

Wow, you're so kind! Thanks!
@Myrnia

Wow, you're so kind! Thanks!
Hi! is the orbiting spirit still available? I have my own fam swap thread where i keep the list of what i can trade here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2532425/1#post_2532425
tell me if there's one you need ^^
Edit: haha woops i was too late but yea if you need something lemme know when you have something to trade ^^
Hi! is the orbiting spirit still available? I have my own fam swap thread where i keep the list of what i can trade here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2532425/1#post_2532425
tell me if there's one you need ^^
Edit: haha woops i was too late but yea if you need something lemme know when you have something to trade ^^
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
@Redbang

Sorry, it's already taken!
@Redbang

Sorry, it's already taken!
No prob ^^
No prob ^^
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
1 2