Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED | MOVED TO A NEW THREAD :)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65
Bump #5
Bump #5
Bump 1
Bump 1
Bump 3
Bump 3
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
Bump 2
Bump 2
[center][color=green]The winner for the Starfall 2018 Items is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/VLfV4yg.png[/img] [size=5][b]@PaperPony![/size][/b] Please be sure to claim your prize within 48 hours (either by pinging me, or in a PM) and i'll send your prize promptly! [b]If not claimed by rollover of 12/10, I will roll for another winner.[/b] [b]ALTERNATIVELY[/b], since you can only win one main prize this month, you have the option of passing up this prize and gaining [u]25 more tickets[/u] towards your name. [color=red][b]But BEWARE, this will not guarantee you will win again![/color][/b] ONLY choose this option if you 100% do not want the prize you were chosen for and are okay with not winning again. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
The winner for the Starfall 2018 Items is...

VLfV4yg.png

@PaperPony!

Please be sure to claim your prize within 48 hours (either by pinging me, or in a PM) and i'll send your prize promptly! If not claimed by rollover of 12/10, I will roll for another winner.

ALTERNATIVELY, since you can only win one main prize this month, you have the option of passing up this prize and gaining 25 more tickets towards your name. But BEWARE, this will not guarantee you will win again! ONLY choose this option if you 100% do not want the prize you were chosen for and are okay with not winning again.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
kHExOMX.png
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Bump 1
Bump 1
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
Bump 1
Bump 1
JICIbJe.png
<3 <3 <3
Thank you for hosting these wonderful raffles.
Sending in for more tickets. <3
<3 <3 <3
Thank you for hosting these wonderful raffles.
Sending in for more tickets. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Bump 1!
Bump 1!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65