Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ambitions! A Free Dragon Thread! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Update (1st Feb, 2019, 10:26 server time): Please ping me (@Ikilou), I am not subscribed to this thread. And please read this first post in full before posting, thank you <3

Okay, so, most (but not all) of the babes here are from my 'Ambitions! A 600 Hatchling Challenge!' thread so there's just one catch to adopting them.

Please breed them at least once before exalting? I mean, I can't tell you what to do with them once they're yours but it'd be chill if you did. Other than you, do what you want with them.

Just keep in mind that some of these dragons are related through their mothers and, as such, may not be able to breed with eachother.

I'd usually have these as Pay What You Want on my thread, but I need them to be shifted so I can hatch some more nests, so I'm just giving them away. Due to this, there'll be a limit of two per person per batch/update I make and it'll be first come first served. ^^
Challenge babies:

Pinglist for updates:
@/slynn @/optimistic @/Wolfrain9989 @/Queenunknown @/lef7ej @/MysteryGyn @/LeainV @/Jenshy @/bigmamared @/LunaLane
Update (1st Feb, 2019, 10:26 server time): Please ping me (@Ikilou), I am not subscribed to this thread. And please read this first post in full before posting, thank you <3

Okay, so, most (but not all) of the babes here are from my 'Ambitions! A 600 Hatchling Challenge!' thread so there's just one catch to adopting them.

Please breed them at least once before exalting? I mean, I can't tell you what to do with them once they're yours but it'd be chill if you did. Other than you, do what you want with them.

Just keep in mind that some of these dragons are related through their mothers and, as such, may not be able to breed with eachother.

I'd usually have these as Pay What You Want on my thread, but I need them to be shifted so I can hatch some more nests, so I'm just giving them away. Due to this, there'll be a limit of two per person per batch/update I make and it'll be first come first served. ^^
Challenge babies:

Pinglist for updates:
@/slynn @/optimistic @/Wolfrain9989 @/Queenunknown @/lef7ej @/MysteryGyn @/LeainV @/Jenshy @/bigmamared @/LunaLane
sVXeqGm.png
I'd love to adopt Kyaiktiyo and Adipose if possible? ^_^
I will definitely be keeping them for an extended period of time, have no intentions of exalting them any time soon.

Thank you for the opportunity! <3
I'd love to adopt Kyaiktiyo and Adipose if possible? ^_^
I will definitely be keeping them for an extended period of time, have no intentions of exalting them any time soon.

Thank you for the opportunity! <3
Can I have Arenite? Thank you!
Can I have Arenite? Thank you!
@pippy1994 @Dantex

Sure, I'll send them over shortly ^^
@pippy1994 @Dantex

Sure, I'll send them over shortly ^^
sVXeqGm.png
Can I have number 11, Arkose?
Can I have number 11, Arkose?
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@DarkPuffin