Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {PlagueDom} Ripples Overflow Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ladies and Gentledragons, after a massive influx during festival week poor Pup Scout RipplesOfShadows has been buried under a pile of magical shards. So in an attempt to free her from this unusual drowning Im hosting a raffle that will run until October 31.

Please note that all procceds go into the plague dom bank :).
Ladies and Gentledragons, after a massive influx during festival week poor Pup Scout RipplesOfShadows has been buried under a pile of magical shards. So in an attempt to free her from this unusual drowning Im hosting a raffle that will run until October 31.

Please note that all procceds go into the plague dom bank :).
How To Enter

Entering is easy, all you need to do is send payment to me BloodAlphaess via PM or CR and tell me how many tickets your buying.

Ticket Prices

At a low price of just 250T each. Thats right just 250T per ticket! Want to pay with Gems? Then you get to enjoy 4 Tickets for just 1 Gem! Sorry no items are accepted for this raffle.

See this spreadsheet for ticket numbers.

LDP
@/PaperPony
How To Enter

Entering is easy, all you need to do is send payment to me BloodAlphaess via PM or CR and tell me how many tickets your buying.

Ticket Prices

At a low price of just 250T each. Thats right just 250T per ticket! Want to pay with Gems? Then you get to enjoy 4 Tickets for just 1 Gem! Sorry no items are accepted for this raffle.

See this spreadsheet for ticket numbers.

LDP
@/PaperPony
[center][b][u]Prizes[/u][/b] Yes its the part you have all been waiting for. Just what will we get Alp? I hear your voices and I answer with this. There will be 6 prizes in this raffle. Each prize will consist of 2 x 99 stacks of [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/882.png[/img] Thats right 6 winners and I will be drawing the winners via Random.org. [/center]
Prizes

Yes its the part you have all been waiting for. Just what will we get Alp? I hear your voices and I answer with this.

There will be 6 prizes in this raffle. Each prize will consist of 2 x 99 stacks of 882.png

Thats right 6 winners and I will be drawing the winners via Random.org.
And this is open
And this is open
Sending for a few tickets
Sending for a few tickets
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Thank you your tickets are recorded
Thank you your tickets are recorded
owo ill be sending in some mons
owo ill be sending in some mons
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
Thanks Riley :)
Thanks Riley :)
np!!!!!!!!!!!
np!!!!!!!!!!!
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
Friendly bump!