Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED: [PLAGUEDOM] Pup Scout Treat Bags
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110
@Electrify
May I get 5 treat bags for treasure?
@Electrify
May I get 5 treat bags for treasure?
5hXmmlV.gif

@fidothehoarder Absolutely! Just send the payment in a PM or 1-way CR and I'll get them to you right away c:
@fidothehoarder Absolutely! Just send the payment in a PM or 1-way CR and I'll get them to you right away c:
c3e7Qq8.png
@JonTargaryen I'd like to buy 10 badges for 100g.
@JonTargaryen I'd like to buy 10 badges for 100g.
Boiler_Valve.gifSteam_Spider.gifc931686f82cc_LumothFlipped.gif990327e38994_Flipped%20Gear.gifFloor_Gear.pngGear.gifLumoth.gif7cd6440e5b49_Flipped%20Spider.gifd35926aa3acf_Flipped%20Boiler.gif
@AchromaticSpark OK, send me 100g and I'll get your bags ready :D
@AchromaticSpark OK, send me 100g and I'll get your bags ready :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Electrify sending CR for 2
@Electrify sending CR for 2
@/quatervois whoops, I hit accept too fast. You sent me enough for 1 bag. I'll get that one ready for you and it'll be another 10k for another bag c:

wait I'm blind nevermind, you sent gems in for the other bag, sorry! I'll get your bags to you now!
@/quatervois whoops, I hit accept too fast. You sent me enough for 1 bag. I'll get that one ready for you and it'll be another 10k for another bag c:

wait I'm blind nevermind, you sent gems in for the other bag, sorry! I'll get your bags to you now!
c3e7Qq8.png
@Electrify I sent 10kt and 10g though
@Electrify I sent 10kt and 10g though
@quatervois Yup, sorry. I somehow missed that you sent in gems. Your bags will be just in a few c:
@quatervois Yup, sorry. I somehow missed that you sent in gems. Your bags will be just in a few c:
c3e7Qq8.png
OwO
OwO
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen
could I buy 5 bags please?
@JonTargaryen
could I buy 5 bags please?
VkMEwnS.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110