Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mysterious Hatchery [closed atm]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 137
Can I have #47386778?
Can I have #47386778?
@MysteriousDane Yup! I know it's an odd spelling, sorry about the confusion there. Thank you for double checking though!
@MysteriousDane Yup! I know it's an odd spelling, sorry about the confusion there. Thank you for double checking though!
@thfkqntRhc
Sending #129 your way! <3

@dominatorvip
#47386778 was adopted quite a while ago, sorry - you can check the post on the first page of the forum to see what dragons are actually available!

@menglim
No worries! Just wanted to make sure just in case! :> Sending him your way now!
@thfkqntRhc
Sending #129 your way! <3

@dominatorvip
#47386778 was adopted quite a while ago, sorry - you can check the post on the first page of the forum to see what dragons are actually available!

@menglim
No worries! Just wanted to make sure just in case! :> Sending him your way now!
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2542576#post_2542576][img]https://i.imgur.com/QntLqeS.png[/img][/url] [size=2]Five new cute hatchlings up for adoption! I won't put them in this post to avoid confusion of which dragons are available but you can see them on the first page! <3[/size] [size=1][b]General:[/b] @BedOClock @Starcloud @TwiliPriestess @Bluwviolet01 @dancingcrane @sakushy @LaSilva007 @Haneul29Zara @Xayxayx @ChaseFirefly @starfighter05 @Espoir @sienna77 @CloudNines @LeviXx @Mintso @Mistle @thfkqntRhc @PetitMoutonNoir @5megamoo @WickedBunnie @SilverMoon15 @Lizally @snwubzy @InheritanceLight @Rawhrz @Rainilith [b]Padan & Nova:[/b] @Lizally @LightningclanLC @LilyRaven [b]Paladin & Eckhart:[/b] @Jaspernoir[/size][/center]
QntLqeS.png

Five new cute hatchlings up for adoption! I won't put them in this post to avoid confusion of which dragons are available but you can see them on the first page! <3

General: @BedOClock @Starcloud @TwiliPriestess @Bluwviolet01 @dancingcrane @sakushy @LaSilva007 @Haneul29Zara @Xayxayx @ChaseFirefly @starfighter05 @Espoir @sienna77 @CloudNines @LeviXx @Mintso @Mistle @thfkqntRhc @PetitMoutonNoir @5megamoo @WickedBunnie @SilverMoon15 @Lizally @snwubzy @InheritanceLight @Rawhrz @Rainilith

Padan & Nova: @Lizally @LightningclanLC @LilyRaven

Paladin & Eckhart: @Jaspernoir
@MysteriousDane May I have the female wildclaw (47569028)? She will be my first wildclaw ever! I do not have space now but sooooo close on the needed treasure I promise I will have space until tomorrow!!
@MysteriousDane May I have the female wildclaw (47569028)? She will be my first wildclaw ever! I do not have space now but sooooo close on the needed treasure I promise I will have space until tomorrow!!
8RphsYG.png
@mysteriousdane I'd love to have #146. I'll name her Eternity
@mysteriousdane I'd love to have #146. I'll name her Eternity
@Mistle
Let me know what to name her and she's all yours! :> You'll have three days to accept the CR!

@Lizally
Alright, I'll send her right over! <3
@Mistle
Let me know what to name her and she's all yours! :> You'll have three days to accept the CR!

@Lizally
Alright, I'll send her right over! <3
@MysteriousDane I would name her Damira!!
@MysteriousDane I would name her Damira!!
8RphsYG.png
@MysteriousDane could I have 145! ill name her Nakamura!
@MysteriousDane could I have 145! ill name her Nakamura!
@mysteriousdane
Is #145 still available? I’d like to name her Whisperer
@mysteriousdane
Is #145 still available? I’d like to name her Whisperer
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 137