Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Out-of-Flight Snowboarding
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
up
up
@BlueCoriander

Hi, could you set up the return CRs when you get the chance?
@BlueCoriander

Hi, could you set up the return CRs when you get the chance?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
up
up
@Farwalker
Hi! Just pinging you to make sure we know what's happening on the sheet; did a trainer forget to send in the form? Or did you send in another form by mistake? Or did you forget to toggle yourself off from full? We can fix the first two if those are the case! We're just a little unsure and we'd like to make sure we can fix any problems so we can keep running as smoothly as possible.
@Farwalker
Hi! Just pinging you to make sure we know what's happening on the sheet; did a trainer forget to send in the form? Or did you send in another form by mistake? Or did you forget to toggle yourself off from full? We can fix the first two if those are the case! We're just a little unsure and we'd like to make sure we can fix any problems so we can keep running as smoothly as possible.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Farwalker
All looks good, thanks for supporting Ice!
@Farwalker
All looks good, thanks for supporting Ice!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
flight bump!
flight bump!
@Tserin @aquavvius @anternika

Accepting today and setting up return PAs/CRs thanks for waiting on me. I will feed them before the last week of taking them back if that's alright with you guys.
@Tserin @aquavvius @anternika

Accepting today and setting up return PAs/CRs thanks for waiting on me. I will feed them before the last week of taking them back if that's alright with you guys.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
bumps up
bumps up
@LCK <3
@LCK <3
up
up
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23