Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Fox Rat Raffle! FREE TICKETS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
[center][img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/sxk868.jpg[/img][/center] Glad to see you here, everyone! With all my current raffles concluding, I'm hosting you a brand new raffle with much more professional approach to its design and promotion. I hope you'll love to participate as much as I loved gathering things together for this thing! [i]Please bear with me making raffles again and again: I'm trying to fund my Boolean quest and have a hope that one of these will be as popular as Roundsey is right now ^^"[/i] [size=6][font=Courier New][b]PRIZES[/b][/font][/size] [item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] Proof of ownership is in my bestiary~ ----- [size=6]Bump Raffle Prize[/size] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] Just [b]bump this thread daily[/b] for tickets in a bump raffle! ^_^ ----- [size=6][font=Courier New][b]RULES[/b][/font][/size] [b]Participation[/b][list][*]To participate, you must obtain 1 or more tickets for the respective raffle.[/list] [b]Tickets[/b][list][*]The ticket payments are accepted in either [b]Private Messages[/b] or [b]One-Way Crossroads[/b]. Please mention that you are paying for [u]Fox Rat Raffle[/u] tickets! [*]The ticket price is either [b]1000 treasure[/b] or [b]1 gem[/b]. [*]You are receiving [b]1 free ticket per every 3 tickets[/b] you buy! [*]You can buy as many tickets as you want! [*][b]Some items are also accepted[/b] as tickets. Please see the accepted items and how much tickets they grant below. [*][b]Bump Raffle[/b] is absolutely free: all you need to earn your tickets is bumping the thread! [*]Tickets are only refundable if the raffle is cancelled.[/list] [b]Prizes[/b][list][*]All prizes are sent to winners as soon as the raffle concludes. [*]The drawing will happen on a YouTube livestream*. The drawing time is announced [u]three days in advance[/u] so everybody wishing are able to gather on it. [*]The winner has one week to grab the prizes. If they are not accepted by the winner, the drawing will happen again on the same livestream, re-determining the winner.[/list] [size=1]* The link is to be announced closer to conclusion of the raffle.[/size] [size=6]Stretch Goals![/size] If the main raffle ends up with [b]more than 10k purchased tickets[/b], I'll show my love and gratitude by picking, gene-ing and designing matching G1 dragons for the winner which walks away with two Fox Rats! [b]More than 15k purchased tickets[/b] will make me train and stone these dragons as glass cannon grinders with Eliminate builds! [b]More than 20k purchased tickets[/b].... can it even be real? If yes, expect me to sprinkle a special additional [b]rare[/b] prize which will be just as loved as your fox rats! [size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BD5mltng6lUrvt9OVzdhu7nGwzPZdBRosRBYmtK6m1A/edit#gid=0]TICKET SPREADSHEET![/url][/size]
sxk868.jpg

Glad to see you here, everyone!

With all my current raffles concluding, I'm hosting you a brand new raffle with much more professional approach to its design and promotion. I hope you'll love to participate as much as I loved gathering things together for this thing!

Please bear with me making raffles again and again: I'm trying to fund my Boolean quest and have a hope that one of these will be as popular as Roundsey is right now ^^"

PRIZES

Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat

Proof of ownership is in my bestiary~

Bump Raffle Prize

Secondary Gene: Morph

Just bump this thread daily for tickets in a bump raffle! ^_^

RULES
Participation
  • To participate, you must obtain 1 or more tickets for the respective raffle.

Tickets
  • The ticket payments are accepted in either Private Messages or One-Way Crossroads. Please mention that you are paying for Fox Rat Raffle tickets!
  • The ticket price is either 1000 treasure or 1 gem.
  • You are receiving 1 free ticket per every 3 tickets you buy!
  • You can buy as many tickets as you want!
  • Some items are also accepted as tickets. Please see the accepted items and how much tickets they grant below.
  • Bump Raffle is absolutely free: all you need to earn your tickets is bumping the thread!
  • Tickets are only refundable if the raffle is cancelled.

Prizes
  • All prizes are sent to winners as soon as the raffle concludes.
  • The drawing will happen on a YouTube livestream*. The drawing time is announced three days in advance so everybody wishing are able to gather on it.
  • The winner has one week to grab the prizes. If they are not accepted by the winner, the drawing will happen again on the same livestream, re-determining the winner.
* The link is to be announced closer to conclusion of the raffle.

Stretch Goals!

If the main raffle ends up with more than 10k purchased tickets, I'll show my love and gratitude by picking, gene-ing and designing matching G1 dragons for the winner which walks away with two Fox Rats!

More than 15k purchased tickets will make me train and stone these dragons as glass cannon grinders with Eliminate builds!

More than 20k purchased tickets.... can it even be real? If yes, expect me to sprinkle a special additional rare prize which will be just as loved as your fox rats!

TICKET SPREADSHEET!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
[center][size=6]Items accepted for tickets[/size][/center] [quote=Food][item=Giant Darner] [item=Dragonfly] 180 tickets each [item=Dusk Jadevine] [item=Mute Swan] 35 tickets each [item=Crimson Jadevine] 25 tickets each [item=Ferret] [item=Ermine] [item=Pangolin] [item=Onyx Cobra] [item=Opal Cobra] [item=Emerald Striker] [item=Amethyst Striker] 2 tickets each [item=White-Eared Hummingbird] [item=Java Sparrow] [item=Duskrat] 1 ticket each[/quote] [quote=Baldwin Materials][item=Purple Sludge] [item=White Slime] 30 tickets each [item=Red Goo] [item=Blue Ooze] [item=Grey Slime] [item=Black Slime] 10 tickets each [item=Orange Goo] [item=Orange Sludge] [item=Orange Ooze] [item=Purple Goo] [item=Red Sludge] [item=Red Ooze] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Blue Sludge] 3 tickets each [item=Green Goo] [item=Green Ooze] [item=Green Sludge] 2 tickets each[/quote] [quote=Breed Change Scrolls][item=Breed Change: Skydancer] 455 tickets each [item=Breed Change: Spiral] [item=Breed Change: Snapper] 370 tickets each [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] 285 tickets each [item=Breed Change: Fae] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Breed Change: Mirror] [item=Breed Change: Guardian] 60 tickets each[/quote] [quote=Treasure Marketplace Genes][item=Primary Gene: Bar] [item=Primary Gene: Ripple] 285 tickets each [item=Primary Gene: Piebald] [item=Primary Gene: Vipera] [item=Primary Gene: Jupiter] [item=Primary Gene: Giraffe] 265 tickets each [item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond] [item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Primary Gene: Tapir] [item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic] 220 tickets each [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Primary Gene: Falcon] [item=Secondary Gene: Current] [item=Secondary Gene: Daub] [item=Secondary Gene: Paint] 195 tickets each [item=Secondary Gene: Hex] [item=Secondary Gene: Saturn] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost] [item=Tertiary Gene: Lace] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets] [item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine] [item=Tertiary Gene: Contour] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] 175 tickets each [item=Primary Gene: Jaguar] [item=Primary Gene: Savannah] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine] [item=Primary Gene: Tiger] [item=Primary Gene: Speckle] [item=Secondary Gene: Seraph] 155 tickets each [item=Secondary Gene: Striation] [item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spots] 130 tickets each [item=Secondary Gene: Rosette] [item=Secondary Gene: Safari] [item=Secondary Gene: Freckle] [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes] 110 tickets each[/quote] [quote=Familiars][item=Nature Sprite] 900 tickets each [item=Water Sprite] 700 tickets each[/quote] [quote=Battle Stones][item=Eliminate] 1000 tickets each [item=Rally] 110 tickets each [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] [item=Haste] 20 tickets each [item=Congeal] [item=Shroud] [item=Disorient] [item=Drown] [item=Envenom] [item=Enamor] [item=Shock] [item=Sear] [item=Enfeeble] [item=Contaminate] [item=Fossilize] 1 ticket each [item=Freezing Slash] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Blazing Slash] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Pestilent Slash] [item=Rock Slash] 1 ticket each[/quote] [quote=Unhatched Eggs - Any of them!] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] 500 tickets each[/quote] [quote=Openables][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] 60 tickets each [item=Iron Treasure Chest] 15 tickets each [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 5 tickets each [item=Bonebound Chest] [item=Burlap Sack] [item=Champion's Purse] [item=Crystallized Satchel] [item=Featherfall Pack] [item=Lustrous Shell] [item=Molten Crucible] [item=Terra Cotta Vase] [item=Toolbox] 1 ticket per any 3 chests of this type [item=Broadleaf Pack] [item=Canvas Sack] [item=Feather Pouch] [item=Glimmerscale Basket] [item=Longneck Pack] [item=Pearly Shell] 4 tickets per any 2 chests of this type [item=Broken Penny Jar] [item=Broken Pottery Jar] [item=Fishscale Basket] [item=Frozen Knapsack] [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar] [item=Skirmisher Pack] [item=Waterlogged Trunk] 1 ticket per 1 chest of this type [item=Bursting Sack of Shinies] [item=Hefty Treasure Cache] [item=Some Secret Stash] 7 tickets per 1 chest of this type[/quote]
Items accepted for tickets
Food wrote:
Giant Darner Dragonfly
180 tickets each

Dusk Jadevine Mute Swan
35 tickets each

Crimson Jadevine
25 tickets each

Ferret Ermine Pangolin Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra Emerald Striker Amethyst Striker
2 tickets each

White-Eared Hummingbird Java Sparrow Duskrat
1 ticket each
Baldwin Materials wrote:
Purple Sludge White Slime
30 tickets each

Red Goo Blue Ooze Grey Slime Black Slime
10 tickets each

Orange Goo Orange Sludge Orange Ooze Purple Goo Red Sludge Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Sludge
3 tickets each

Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge
2 tickets each
Breed Change Scrolls wrote:
Breed Change: Skydancer
455 tickets each

Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Snapper
370 tickets each

Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
285 tickets each

Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Guardian
60 tickets each
Treasure Marketplace Genes wrote:
Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Ripple
285 tickets each

Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Jupiter Primary Gene: Giraffe
265 tickets each

Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Tapir Secondary Gene: Hypnotic
220 tickets each

Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Falcon Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Paint
195 tickets each

Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Saturn Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Ringlets Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
175 tickets each

Primary Gene: Jaguar Primary Gene: Savannah Secondary Gene: Peregrine Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Speckle Secondary Gene: Seraph
155 tickets each

Secondary Gene: Striation Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
130 tickets each

Secondary Gene: Rosette Secondary Gene: Safari Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Stripes
110 tickets each
Familiars wrote:
Nature Sprite
900 tickets each

Water Sprite
700 tickets each
Battle Stones wrote:
Eliminate
1000 tickets each

Rally
110 tickets each

Berserker Ambush Haste
20 tickets each

Congeal Shroud Disorient Drown Envenom Enamor Shock Sear Enfeeble Contaminate Fossilize
1 ticket each

Freezing Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash Jungle Slash Blinding Slash Thunder Slash Blazing Slash Rune Slash Pestilent Slash Rock Slash
1 ticket each
Unhatched Eggs - Any of them! wrote:
Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
500 tickets each
Openables wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest
60 tickets each

Iron Treasure Chest
15 tickets each

Rusted Treasure Chest
5 tickets each

Bonebound Chest Burlap Sack Champion's Purse Crystallized Satchel Featherfall Pack Lustrous Shell Molten Crucible Terra Cotta Vase Toolbox

1 ticket per any 3 chests of this type

Broadleaf Pack Canvas Sack Feather Pouch Glimmerscale Basket Longneck Pack Pearly Shell

4 tickets per any 2 chests of this type

Broken Penny Jar Broken Pottery Jar Fishscale Basket Frozen Knapsack Leafy Pack Shattered Ceramic Jar Skirmisher Pack Waterlogged Trunk

1 ticket per 1 chest of this type

Bursting Sack of Shinies Hefty Treasure Cache Some Secret Stash

7 tickets per 1 chest of this type
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
[center][size=6]Refer your friends for tickets![/size][/center] [b]Place a banner in your signature[/b] and wear it [b]till the end of the raffle[/b]: get 3 free tickets a day! Ping me (@Duosora) whenever you place it so I'll start monitoring it! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2531298][img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/24bq149.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2531298][img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/24bq149.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [center][size=6][b]The raffle ends December 31st, 2018![/b][/size][/center]
Refer your friends for tickets!
Place a banner in your signature and wear it till the end of the raffle: get 3 free tickets a day! Ping me (@Duosora) whenever you place it so I'll start monitoring it!

24bq149.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2531298][img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/24bq149.jpg[/img][/url]
The raffle ends December 31st, 2018!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora This looks like fun! I'm sending materials and treasure for tickets now~ I also put the banner in my sig ^^
@Duosora This looks like fun! I'm sending materials and treasure for tickets now~ I also put the banner in my sig ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
also friendly bump ^^
also friendly bump ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Bump :3
Bump :3
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Duosora sent for 70!
@Duosora sent for 70!
RwlVTlu.png
BUMP!!!!!
BUMP!!!!!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30