Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | G1 Starter Kit [complete!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@Mokuba Certainly!

@NanoMachina Yes please!
@Mokuba Certainly!

@NanoMachina Yes please!
@BraveEguana Because I forget everything :3
@BraveEguana Because I forget everything :3
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Hi i sent u some material for tickets!
Hi i sent u some material for tickets!
Also @macrobiiology LDPs or Last weeks pings ands stuff, please :DDDDDD
Also @macrobiiology LDPs or Last weeks pings ands stuff, please :DDDDDD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
:3 Lol let me just dominate this raffle xD
:3 Lol let me just dominate this raffle xD
@Mokuba My browser glitched out but I'm not accepting bronze or silver mucks! That's why I cancelled the trade!
@Mokuba My browser glitched out but I'm not accepting bronze or silver mucks! That's why I cancelled the trade!
...are you absolutely positive you meant gold mucks to be worth 100 tickets?

e: And is there a limit on the number of tickets each person can buy?
...are you absolutely positive you meant gold mucks to be worth 100 tickets?

e: And is there a limit on the number of tickets each person can buy?
@Szora At the time putting gold muck as a tradeable item, I wasn’t aware of the value. I just assumed it was a rare resource. And no, there is no ticket cap.
@Szora At the time putting gold muck as a tradeable item, I wasn’t aware of the value. I just assumed it was a rare resource. And no, there is no ticket cap.
I might grab some more money than get 100 tickets! I also put the button in my sig!
I might grab some more money than get 100 tickets! I also put the button in my sig!
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
[quote name="macrobiiology" date="2018-09-01 12:08:51" ] Szora At the time putting gold muck as a tradeable item, I wasn’t aware of the value. I just assumed it was a rare resource. And no, there is no ticket cap. [/quote] Well glad to see you removed it anyway, I know you're not expecting to make a profit on this but you would've had those coming at you from a firehose and not gotten much else lol. Something like Gold Ore might be fitting for a 20 ticket range if you're looking for an actual rare-ish gathering item.
macrobiiology wrote on 2018-09-01 12:08:51:
Szora At the time putting gold muck as a tradeable item, I wasn’t aware of the value. I just assumed it was a rare resource. And no, there is no ticket cap.

Well glad to see you removed it anyway, I know you're not expecting to make a profit on this but you would've had those coming at you from a firehose and not gotten much else lol.

Something like Gold Ore might be fitting for a 20 ticket range if you're looking for an actual rare-ish gathering item.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82