Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags (200k/200G) REOPENED!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]Hey there! :D Do you want a sparkling LV 25 for your coli team? How about an already gened G1? Coatl G1? Maybe a 7 digit? Or maybe you want to gene up your dragons... Maybe get that Primal eyes you've always wanted! Come and see what you can gain from this! I have a bunch of genes and whatnot I don't use so! prizes: [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [item=Vial of Scattersight] [item=Dragonfly] [item=Berserker][item=Luminous Halo][item=Voltaic Halo] Other prizes will include [u]2 LV 25 dragons[/u] (no eliminate), 1 gened G1 LV 22, [b]4 G1 Coatls[/b] (one is [b]XXY![/b], some are GENED! maybe even gem gened!), and 7 [b]7-digits[/b], regular G1s (ungened, but BEAUTIFUL!), and a [b]permababy[/b] G1! You'll also have a chance to get an Eliminate! :D [item=Eliminate] There will be [b]30 bags[/b]! Take a chance? :D You'll get within a prize range of [b]180-550Gs[/b] worth! [b][u][i]Most[/i][/u][/b] (not all) of the time, you will get more than or equal to 200G/200kT [quote][LIST] [*]Fill out the form below! [*]Send payment (200k/200G) through PM or 1 way CR! Then I will send a CR your way once I get the payment + number of your grab bag! [*][b]Mixed payment is perfectly fine![/b] [*]I am willing to RESERVE bags for you, but holds up to 2 days max! [*]Feel free to do whatever you like with the items / dragons given to you, if you sell them, that's totally fine! [/LIST][/quote]
Hey there! :D Do you want a sparkling LV 25 for your coli team? How about an already gened G1? Coatl G1? Maybe a 7 digit? Or maybe you want to gene up your dragons... Maybe get that Primal eyes you've always wanted! Come and see what you can gain from this!

I have a bunch of genes and whatnot I don't use so! prizes:

Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Vial of Scattersight Dragonfly Berserker Luminous Halo Voltaic Halo

Other prizes will include 2 LV 25 dragons (no eliminate), 1 gened G1 LV 22, 4 G1 Coatls (one is XXY!, some are GENED! maybe even gem gened!), and 7 7-digits, regular G1s (ungened, but BEAUTIFUL!), and a permababy G1!

You'll also have a chance to get an Eliminate! :D
Eliminate

There will be 30 bags!

Take a chance? :D You'll get within a prize range of 180-550Gs worth!

Most (not all) of the time, you will get more than or equal to 200G/200kT
Quote:
  • Fill out the form below!
  • Send payment (200k/200G) through PM or 1 way CR! Then I will send a CR your way once I get the payment + number of your grab bag!
  • Mixed payment is perfectly fine!
  • I am willing to RESERVE bags for you, but holds up to 2 days max!
  • Feel free to do whatever you like with the items / dragons given to you, if you sell them, that's totally fine!
I387ENf.png
Slots:

1. kyrin18 (sent)
2. CaptainCanary (sent)
3. PaperPony (sent)
4. tigerune (sent)
5. tigerune (sent)
6. Foxe
7. AngelicDemon65 (sent)
8. stanlley (sent)
9. stanlley(sent)
10. Seonais (sent)
12.Foxe
13. PaperPony (reserved)
16. kyrin18 (sent)
18. StarliteInfinite (sent)
19. KnightYumi (sent)
20.Foxe
22. kyrin18 (sent)
23. Spiritwindy (sent)
24.Foxe
26. BraveEguana (sent)
27. Spiritwindy (sent)
28. CaptainCanary (sent)
29. KnightYumi (sent)
30. kyrin18 (sent)

Quote:
Order form:

Username:
Slot Number:
Slots:

1. kyrin18 (sent)
2. CaptainCanary (sent)
3. PaperPony (sent)
4. tigerune (sent)
5. tigerune (sent)
6. Foxe
7. AngelicDemon65 (sent)
8. stanlley (sent)
9. stanlley(sent)
10. Seonais (sent)
12.Foxe
13. PaperPony (reserved)
16. kyrin18 (sent)
18. StarliteInfinite (sent)
19. KnightYumi (sent)
20.Foxe
22. kyrin18 (sent)
23. Spiritwindy (sent)
24.Foxe
26. BraveEguana (sent)
27. Spiritwindy (sent)
28. CaptainCanary (sent)
29. KnightYumi (sent)
30. kyrin18 (sent)

Quote:
Order form:

Username:
Slot Number:
I387ENf.png
bup!
bup!
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
Username:Stormstar
Slot Number:17
@CrazyCake
Username:Stormstar
Slot Number:17
Username: ChawaDweemuww
Slot Number: 13
Username: ChawaDweemuww
Slot Number: 13
Bump!
Bump!
I387ENf.png
Order form:

Username: Northernliights
Slot Number: 8 & 11

Can I do 2?

or get a discount if I do 2 aha
Order form:

Username: Northernliights
Slot Number: 8 & 11

Can I do 2?

or get a discount if I do 2 aha
@CrazyCake
Can I get 22? c:
@CrazyCake
Can I get 22? c:
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@NorthernLiights You can most definitely do two c: But no discount, sorry set price! D:
@NorthernLiights You can most definitely do two c: But no discount, sorry set price! D:
I387ENf.png
@Eliatrope Sure thing! :D Just send over a CR / PM with the payment and I'll get back to you! c:
@Eliatrope Sure thing! :D Just send over a CR / PM with the payment and I'll get back to you! c:
I387ENf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12