Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MultiGaze Raffle! Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hello! Welcome To My Multi Gaze Raffle!! :)

So, i hatched this beautiful boy, and i didn't know what to price him at at the AH, so i just did a raffle! Donations for prizes are welcome! If so, you shall receive many tickets on what you donate! I will be using random.org to draw winners!
If you have questions, please pm me and ill get to you asap, school is starting for me, so might take awhile sorry! But it wont stop me from getting to this raffle, so dont worry! :)

End date: Sep. 2

Little bonus...
Mon.= Double bump tickets / tues.= Double tickets bought with treasure / wed.= Double tickets bought with gems / Thurs.= Double donation tickets / Fri. Other take prizes add half to it. (Ex. The gene jaguar is normally 1000 now its 1500!)
Hello! Welcome To My Multi Gaze Raffle!! :)

So, i hatched this beautiful boy, and i didn't know what to price him at at the AH, so i just did a raffle! Donations for prizes are welcome! If so, you shall receive many tickets on what you donate! I will be using random.org to draw winners!
If you have questions, please pm me and ill get to you asap, school is starting for me, so might take awhile sorry! But it wont stop me from getting to this raffle, so dont worry! :)

End date: Sep. 2

Little bonus...
Mon.= Double bump tickets / tues.= Double tickets bought with treasure / wed.= Double tickets bought with gems / Thurs.= Double donation tickets / Fri. Other take prizes add half to it. (Ex. The gene jaguar is normally 1000 now its 1500!)
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
Rules!

[*] Please do not be rude to others, if so you shall be blacklisted and will not be able to join!

[*] You may buy as Many tickets as you want!

[*] I am subbed as there is no need to ping me! Just post here first before payment!

[*] Have fun!
Rules!

[*] Please do not be rude to others, if so you shall be blacklisted and will not be able to join!

[*] You may buy as Many tickets as you want!

[*] I am subbed as there is no need to ping me! Just post here first before payment!

[*] Have fun!
[Size=6] Tickets!![/size] [Center]_____________________________________________________________________[/center] Ok, so here you may buy as many as you want! Each tickets is 5kt or 5g! Mixed is ok! (I do prefer treasure though, but pay with what you want!) Other items i take are..... [quote = ] _____________________________________________________________________ [Item=sanddune rags]= 300 tickets [Item= it's wigs] any item from this=100 tickets any rose item = 30 tickets [B]Any egg[/b]= 350 tickets [Item=breed change: skydancer]= 3000 tickets [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes]=4000 tickets [item=Tertiary gene: Opal]=4000 tickets [item=Secondary Gene: Bee]=4500 [item=primary gene: Jaguar]=1000 [item= tertiary gene: capsule]=3500 [Item= tertiary gene: firefly]= 2000 tickets [Item=spare inventory crate]= 850 tickets [Item=prismatic token]=300 tickets [Item=boon of fertility]=350 tickets [Item=gilded decorative chest]=50 tickets [Item=tri-color scatterscroll]=4000 [Item=vial of scattersight]1500 tickets [/quote]
Tickets!!

Ok, so here you may buy as many as you want!
Each tickets is 5kt or 5g! Mixed is ok! (I do prefer treasure though, but pay with what you want!)

Other items i take are.....
wrote:
Any egg= 350 tickets
Breed Change: Skydancer = 3000 tickets
Tertiary Gene: Runes =4000 tickets
Tertiary Gene: Opal =4000 tickets
Secondary Gene: Bee =4500
Primary Gene: Jaguar =1000
Tertiary Gene: Capsule =3500
Tertiary Gene: Firefly = 2000 tickets
Spare Inventory Crate = 850 tickets
Prismatic Token =300 tickets
Boon of Fertility =350 tickets
Gilded Decorative Chest =50 tickets
Tri-Color Scatterscroll =4000
Vial of Scattersight 1500 tickets
[Size=6]Prizes![/size] [Center]_____________________________________________________________________[/center] Ok, so here are the prizes! (More will be added hopefully!) [quote = 1st place! ] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44446400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444465/44446400_350.png[/img] [/url] An unnamed beautiful boi, comes with, [item=vial of scattersight],[item= tertiary gene: smirch] and [item=prismatic token] [center]Winner [b]@RaneInSpane[/b][/center] [/quote] [Quote = 2nd place! ] A hatchling from a nest of their choice![item=Diver Emblem]and a[item=tincture of dissolution] [center]Winner [b]@Marverde[/b][/center] [/quote] [Quote = 3rd place! ] A hatchling from a nest of their choice and a [item= berserker] [center]Winner [b]@emergencybirds[/b][/center] [/quote] [center][size=7]Congrats Winners!!![/size][/center]
Prizes!

44446400_350.png

An unnamed beautiful boi, comes with, Vial of Scattersight , Tertiary Gene: Smirch and Prismatic Token
Winner
@RaneInSpane
2nd place! wrote:
A hatchling from a nest of their choice! Diver Emblem and a Tincture of Dissolution
Winner
@Marverde
3rd place! wrote:
A hatchling from a nest of their choice and a Berserker
Winner
@emergencybirds
Congrats Winners!!!
[Size=6]Bump prizes![/size] [Center]_____________________________________________________________________[/center] Here everyone who has bumped will receive one of these prizes! It will go to whoever bumped the most to who bumped the least! You will get to choose 1 item, in order! I will make sure there is enough prizes for everyone! Please bump every hour or so! :) More prizes will be added! People: @/Phrixi 1 bump(s) @/SeiyreSlash 1 bump(s) @/tricksyGoddess 2 bump(s) @/RaptorQueen 1 bump(s) @/emergencybirds 15 bump(s) @/raneinspane= 26 bump(s) @/quatervois= 3 bump(s) @/FastFlyinDragonz= 2 bump(s) @/Zahy= 15 bump(s) @/RadiantAura= 1 bump(s) @/ThatJapana= 3 bump(s) @/LapisQuartz= 55 bump(s) @/Surreptitious 7 bump(s) @/GilbertTheGoat 1 bump(s) [Size=4]Bump prizes![/size] [Center]_____________________________________________________________________[/center] [item=discipline][item=minor health potion]An outfit created for your choice of derg 1 for 2 ppl
Bump prizes!
Here everyone who has bumped will receive one of these prizes! It will go to whoever bumped the most to who bumped the least! You will get to choose 1 item, in order! I will make sure there is enough prizes for everyone! Please bump every hour or so! :) More prizes will be added!
People:
@/Phrixi 1 bump(s)
@/SeiyreSlash 1 bump(s)
@/tricksyGoddess 2 bump(s)
@/RaptorQueen 1 bump(s)
@/emergencybirds 15 bump(s)
@/raneinspane= 26 bump(s)
@/quatervois= 3 bump(s)
@/FastFlyinDragonz= 2 bump(s)
@/Zahy= 15 bump(s)
@/RadiantAura= 1 bump(s)
@/ThatJapana= 3 bump(s)
@/LapisQuartz= 55 bump(s)
@/Surreptitious 7 bump(s)
@/GilbertTheGoat 1 bump(s)
Bump prizes!
@/Raneinspane 235-1235 Tysm for jaguar!
@/Zahy 1236-1238
@/Phrixi 1239-1241
@/MagnusColour 1242-1244
@/ChReb 1245-1248
@/Ranenspane 1249- 12587
@/Zahy 12588-12604
Blacklisted People!
@/RaneInSpane 1-12
@/emergencybirds 13-213 very kind of you for the prismatic tokens! :)
@/Marverde 214-234 very kind of you to donate!
@/Raneinspane 235-1235 Tysm for jaguar!
@/Zahy 1236-1238
@/Phrixi 1239-1241
@/MagnusColour 1242-1244
@/ChReb 1245-1248
@/Ranenspane 1249- 12587
@/Zahy 12588-12604
Blacklisted People!
@Raneinspane
Wanna join?
Open for tickets! :)
@Raneinspane
Wanna join?
oh jesus yes please— sending money
oh jesus yes please— sending money
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
Up!
Up!
I'd love to join the raffle! I'll send my payment now :)
I'd love to join the raffle! I'll send my payment now :)
jUf1dMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18