Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Flameforger's] Bonfire Bingo '18
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ite72aI.png[/img] [size=5][b]"Welcome! Welcome!"[/b][/size] The small outpost is brimming with life, dragons bursting with enthusiasm and curiosity to explore this brand new land. A land of new beginnings....but there's one voice rising above it all, merry and intriguing. You follow the voice into a large tent marked 'Bonfire Bingo' to find rows of tables and chairs set up and evenly spaced with a larger table at the front. Despite being called a bingo you see none of the usual instruments or tokens. Quite oddly you notice a few subtle advertisements for Pinkerton's Plundered Pile. Regardless you take a seat and wait for the host to speak more. She's a long Spiral, bright fiery colors and smelling faintly of spices and waves at all dragons that peek into the tent behind you. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13683556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136836/13683556_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]"I am quite proud to say, the Bonfire Bingo is open today! Come inside, come inside! An early start is never a bad idea. Late starts can be even better if luck is on your side."[/b] The tent gradually fills and the host's expression settles into something more serious though a smile remains. [b]"Welcome to the Bonfire Bingo! As we begin I should warn you that this is not your typical bingo. With the new islands to explore, I strive to reach new heights in this event and you are all here to witness and partake in it. I am ChickenFry, yes that is indeed my name, and I usually am a spice merchant in this grand bazaar but for the week before and during the Flameforger's Festival I am running this bingo. Sadly as much as I would love such a venture to be free it is not and you shall be required to pay for entry into this event. If you would like to leave now is the time to do so and during the entire event you are welcome to leave or come back at any time."[/b] She waits patiently as there is grumbling from the surrounding dragons and some get up and leave. You remain in your seat, you have some spare treasure in your purse so you might as well see what the bingo requires before you leave. [b]"Now that we are agreed, let us begin by explaining the rules."[/b]
Ite72aI.png

"Welcome! Welcome!"

The small outpost is brimming with life, dragons bursting with enthusiasm and curiosity to explore this brand new land. A land of new beginnings....but there's one voice rising above it all, merry and intriguing. You follow the voice into a large tent marked 'Bonfire Bingo' to find rows of tables and chairs set up and evenly spaced with a larger table at the front. Despite being called a bingo you see none of the usual instruments or tokens. Quite oddly you notice a few subtle advertisements for Pinkerton's Plundered Pile. Regardless you take a seat and wait for the host to speak more. She's a long Spiral, bright fiery colors and smelling faintly of spices and waves at all dragons that peek into the tent behind you.

"I am quite proud to say, the Bonfire Bingo is open today! Come inside, come inside! An early start is never a bad idea. Late starts can be even better if luck is on your side."

The tent gradually fills and the host's expression settles into something more serious though a smile remains.

"Welcome to the Bonfire Bingo! As we begin I should warn you that this is not your typical bingo. With the new islands to explore, I strive to reach new heights in this event and you are all here to witness and partake in it. I am ChickenFry, yes that is indeed my name, and I usually am a spice merchant in this grand bazaar but for the week before and during the Flameforger's Festival I am running this bingo. Sadly as much as I would love such a venture to be free it is not and you shall be required to pay for entry into this event. If you would like to leave now is the time to do so and during the entire event you are welcome to leave or come back at any time."

She waits patiently as there is grumbling from the surrounding dragons and some get up and leave. You remain in your seat, you have some spare treasure in your purse so you might as well see what the bingo requires before you leave.

"Now that we are agreed, let us begin by explaining the rules."
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PbbkkvF.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8UjgaVU.png[/img][/center] [b]1[/b]. You must pay for a card before any of your pulls are considered legitimate. ---A card is [b]5k:4g[/b]. CR is prefered for payment. ---The payment is for entry into the game and a card and to make sure your pulls are legit, you may pick [b]ANY[/b] of the three cards. This game is all about luck. ---You can record your pulls before I fully write it down because I'm the only one running the thread and I have to sleep. [b]2.[/b] You can win up to two Bingos off a card, after that you must pick a new card, resign from the game or join the winner's raffle. ---New cards cost 2.5k:2g [b]3[/b]. I am posting my pulls from Pinkerton for you to use alongside your own to up the chance that you shall receive a Bingo. You can only use [b] ANY ONE[/b] of my pulls to account for a Bingo. This is to make sure that Bingos are still mostly lucky on your part. You may use this once per card but the item you use can only be done once. Example: You use a Stone Arrowhead, you may not use it again to achieve another Bingo on another card. [b]4.[/b ]When selecting a card, you[b] MUST[/b] ping me with the # of your card or include in your CR/PM the number of the card you're using. This is to make sure you don't cheat by changing your card # in the spreadsheet. ---Spreadsheet link below. All entrants should record their pulls in the 'Pinkerton Pull' sheet. Do not worry about images, merely record it as text such a Powerful Serthis Poison (Material). [b]5.[/b] If you win a Bingo you must list your card # and the pulls you use to achieve that Bingo and ping me so I am alerted. If you use one of mine inform me of which one. After I verify I will ping back and tell you to choose your prize from the pool. ---If you buy a new card please make a new entry in the spreadsheet with your new card number to avoid mixups. All items listed on your previous card are not counted on your second. [b]6.[/b] This event is running the entire week before Flameforgers and the week of Flameforgers. It is continuous. [b]7.[/b] The winner's raffle is only for those who choose to not continue and[u] have won at least one bingo[/u]. If they choose to join the raffle they can not buy a new card or win anymore Bingos on their card. ---To earn a ticket for the raffle you must send in your daily pull, every pull is one ticket. Your tickets will be listed and the winner will be decided by RNG. For example: 1-Niharike 2-IronPen 3-Hinumi 4-Niharike [b]8.[/b] If things get out of hand, the rules shall be subject to change. If so, all recorded entrants shall be pinged and made aware of those changes. All entrants are on the pinglist automatically. [u]Also feel free to ask questions for clarification if the rules are not clear.[/u] [b]9. No new entrants shall be welcomed on the 31st of August and 1st of September due to the impossibility of them getting a bingo within the time. [/b] [b]10.[/b] All rules stated above apply but it is possible to challenge yourself by adding limits such as only using my pull on the day I pull it or wiping your card of all items you used to achieve a first bingo or make your free space a random item or picking a specific spot to cross out for an item rather then all that apply.
PbbkkvF.png
8UjgaVU.png

1. You must pay for a card before any of your pulls are considered legitimate.
---A card is 5k:4g. CR is prefered for payment.
---The payment is for entry into the game and a card and to make sure your pulls are legit, you may pick ANY of the three cards. This game is all about luck.
---You can record your pulls before I fully write it down because I'm the only one running the thread and I have to sleep.

2. You can win up to two Bingos off a card, after that you must pick a new card, resign from the game or join the winner's raffle.
---New cards cost 2.5k:2g

3. I am posting my pulls from Pinkerton for you to use alongside your own to up the chance that you shall receive a Bingo. You can only use ANY ONE of my pulls to account for a Bingo. This is to make sure that Bingos are still mostly lucky on your part. You may use this once per card but the item you use can only be done once. Example: You use a Stone Arrowhead, you may not use it again to achieve another Bingo on another card.

4.When selecting a card, you MUST ping me with the # of your card or include in your CR/PM the number of the card you're using. This is to make sure you don't cheat by changing your card # in the spreadsheet.
---Spreadsheet link below. All entrants should record their pulls in the 'Pinkerton Pull' sheet. Do not worry about images, merely record it as text such a Powerful Serthis Poison (Material).

5. If you win a Bingo you must list your card # and the pulls you use to achieve that Bingo and ping me so I am alerted. If you use one of mine inform me of which one. After I verify I will ping back and tell you to choose your prize from the pool.
---If you buy a new card please make a new entry in the spreadsheet with your new card number to avoid mixups. All items listed on your previous card are not counted on your second.

6. This event is running the entire week before Flameforgers and the week of Flameforgers. It is continuous.

7. The winner's raffle is only for those who choose to not continue and have won at least one bingo. If they choose to join the raffle they can not buy a new card or win anymore Bingos on their card.
---To earn a ticket for the raffle you must send in your daily pull, every pull is one ticket. Your tickets will be listed and the winner will be decided by RNG. For example: 1-Niharike 2-IronPen 3-Hinumi 4-Niharike

8. If things get out of hand, the rules shall be subject to change. If so, all recorded entrants shall be pinged and made aware of those changes. All entrants are on the pinglist automatically. Also feel free to ask questions for clarification if the rules are not clear.

9. No new entrants shall be welcomed on the 31st of August and 1st of September due to the impossibility of them getting a bingo within the time.

10. All rules stated above apply but it is possible to challenge yourself by adding limits such as only using my pull on the day I pull it or wiping your card of all items you used to achieve a first bingo or make your free space a random item or picking a specific spot to cross out for an item rather then all that apply.
[center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kKGo2z2f10T8yvnfWLhfDw4ENFwLOAp1XUCn_bT_5Cw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/1WO8sJL.png[/img][/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0UjIdr2.png[/img] [center][size=4][b]The Bingo Cards[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]Card 1[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2F8Tyel.png[/img] [size=3][b]Card 2[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZNxZV69.png[/img] [size=3][b]Card 3[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/RFfvs0X.png[/img][/center]
1WO8sJL.png
0UjIdr2.png
The Bingo Cards
Card 1
2F8Tyel.png
Card 2
ZNxZV69.png
Card 3
RFfvs0X.png
[center][color=orange][size=6]IronPen's Pinkerton's Pulls[/size][/color][/center] [columns] Sunday-8/19 [item=intact parchment] Intact Parchment (Material) Monday-8/20 [item=ebony filigree breastplate] Ebony Filigree Breastplate (Apparel) Tuesday-8/21 [item=discipline] Discipline (Battlestone) Wednesday-8/22 [item=fan scorpion] Fan Scorpion (Familiar) Thursday-8/23 [item=oozing tusk] Oozing Tusk (Material) Friday-8/24 [item=nightsky fuiran hide] Nightsky Fuiran Hide (Material) Saturday-8/25 [item=azure yuccarope] Azure Yuccarope (Material) [nextcol] Sunday-8/26 [item=teardrop pastel spinel ring] Teardop Pastel Spinel Ring (Apparel) Monday-8/27 [item=owlcat journal] Owlcat Journal (Trinket) Tuesday 8/28 [item=silk spool] Silk Spool (Material) Wednesday 8/29 [item=scholar] Scholar (Battlestone) Thursday-8/30 [item=iridescent cloth] Iridescent cloth (Material) Friday 8/31 [item=discipline] Discipline (Battlestone) Saturday 9/1 [item=honeycrisp apple] Honeycrisp Apple (Plant)
IronPen's Pinkerton's Pulls
Sunday-8/19
Intact Parchment
Intact Parchment (Material)

Monday-8/20
Ebony Filigree Breastplate
Ebony Filigree Breastplate (Apparel)

Tuesday-8/21
Discipline
Discipline (Battlestone)

Wednesday-8/22
Fan Scorpion
Fan Scorpion (Familiar)

Thursday-8/23
Oozing Tusk
Oozing Tusk (Material)

Friday-8/24
Nightsky Fuiran Hide
Nightsky Fuiran Hide (Material)

Saturday-8/25
Azure Yuccarope
Azure Yuccarope (Material)
Sunday-8/26
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring
Teardop Pastel Spinel Ring (Apparel)

Monday-8/27
Owlcat Journal
Owlcat Journal (Trinket)

Tuesday 8/28
Silk Spool
Silk Spool (Material)

Wednesday 8/29
Scholar
Scholar (Battlestone)

Thursday-8/30
Iridescent Cloth
Iridescent cloth (Material)

Friday 8/31
Discipline
Discipline (Battlestone)

Saturday 9/1
Honeycrisp Apple
Honeycrisp Apple (Plant)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/41LtH0e.png[/img][/center] [quote=Prize Pool] [item=butterfly's helmet][item=sweetheart swan][item=orbiting spirit][item=calculating candelabra][item=crooked hatchet][item=unlikely alliance][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=discipline][item=scholar][item=earthen might fragment][item=shock][skin=20628][skin=14115][skin=12543][skin=11212][item=gold muck][item=blue goo][item=smoldering flamecaller puppet][item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=pearl flourish tail drape][item=pearl flourish wing drape][item=amethyst flourish anklets][item=amethyst flourish tail drape][item=amethyst flourish tail clasp][item=gossamer tail bangle][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=voltaic ambassador][item=sprouting goblin][item=nightsky crate][item=voltaic halo][item=fin jewels][item=gem thief][item=shady emblem][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Illuminated runescroll][item=smokebillow sham][item=brightwing dwarf hainu][item=Sprouting goblin]][skin=19337][skin=22263][item=fire ant]x99[item=firebearer]x99[item=firecoiler]x99[item=fire flower]x99[item=green lace wristlet][item=grove sylvan wings][item=cobalt filigree wing guards][item=gold satin tunic][item=searing emblem][item=twilight sylvan dress][item=time devourer][item=toxophilite's hat][item=garden watcher][item=woodsdrake cape][item=crimson feathered wings] [/quote] [right]*Prize pool can change. Food stacks are replenished*[/right] [quote=First Bingo] [center][item=Glowing Ember] x20[/center] *at the onset of Flameforger's Festival. Winner decided by RNG if multiple apply.* [center]Won by Gravebloom[/center] [/quote] [quote=Most Bingos during the game] [center][item=gilded decorative chest][/center] *awarded once at the end of Flameforger's, if multiples apply then rng chooses* [/quote] [quote=Winner's Pot] [center][item=unhatched fire egg][/center] 1-Ragnell 2-Ragnell 3-Ragnell 4-Ragnell 5-Arlyn 6-Ragnell 7-CaityJay 8-Juxta13 9-Arlyn 10-Jingish 11-Jingish 12-Juxta13 13-Supremedorklord 14-SilentRiver 15-SilentRiver 16-Ragnell 17-Arlyn 18-SilentRiver 19-Venusian 20-Gravebloom 21-violetfield 22-TempestSea 23-TempestSea 24-Jingish 25-Supremedorklord 26-CaityJay 27-CaityJay 28-Arlyn 29-Siritys 30-Kyanite5 31-Siritys 32-Gravebloom 33-Jingish 34-Juxta13 35-Ragnell 36-Supremedorklord 37-Arlyn 38-caityJay 39-SilentRiver 40-Siritys 41-Juxta13 42-Supremedorklord 43-Kyanite5 44-Cheshly 45-Cheshly 46-TempestSea 47-Jingish 48-cuccumella 49-chatoyant 50-chatoyant 51-Syceris 52-SilentRiver 53-Gravebloom 54-CaityJay 55-birdfairy 56-Siritys 57-Imaginex 58-Imaginex 59-gravebloom 60-lilystar6 61-jinxmoonstone 62-Kyanite5 63-jinxmoonstone 64-Stellarix13 65-Falconair 66-SilentRiver 67-chatoyant 68-Jingish 69-RemanLT 70-Hestmord 71-Syceris 72-supremedorklord 73-Ragnell 74-danijust 75-Cheshly 76-snugglebug 77-Scatterspark 78-TempestSea 79-AlvildaBright 80-nighttyger 81-99redragons [center]*winner chosen by rng*[/center] [/quote]
41LtH0e.png
Prize Pool wrote:
Butterfly's Helmet Sweetheart Swan Orbiting Spirit Calculating Candelabra Crooked Hatchet Unlikely Alliance Berserker Ambush Discipline Scholar Earthen Might Fragment Shock Gold Muck Blue Goo Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Vista: Conjurer's Hat Pearl Flourish Tail Drape Pearl Flourish Wing Drape Amethyst Flourish Anklets Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape Amethyst Flourish Tail Clasp Gossamer Tail Bangle Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Conjurer's Hat Voltaic Ambassador Sprouting Goblin Nightsky Crate Voltaic Halo Fin Jewels Gem Thief Shady Emblem Toxophilite's Quiver Illuminated Runescroll Smokebillow Sham Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Sprouting Goblin ] Fire Ant x99 Firebearer x99 Firecoiler x99 Fire Flower x99 Green Lace Wristlet Grove Sylvan Wings Gold Satin Tunic Searing Emblem Twilight Sylvan Dress Time Devourer Toxophilite's Hat Garden Watcher Woodsdrake Cape Crimson Feathered Wings
*Prize pool can change. Food stacks are replenished*
First Bingo wrote:
Glowing Ember x20
*at the onset of Flameforger's Festival. Winner decided by RNG if multiple apply.*
Won by Gravebloom
Most Bingos during the game wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest
*awarded once at the end of Flameforger's, if multiples apply then rng chooses*
Winner's Pot wrote:
Unhatched Fire Egg
1-Ragnell
2-Ragnell
3-Ragnell
4-Ragnell
5-Arlyn
6-Ragnell
7-CaityJay
8-Juxta13
9-Arlyn
10-Jingish
11-Jingish
12-Juxta13
13-Supremedorklord
14-SilentRiver
15-SilentRiver
16-Ragnell
17-Arlyn
18-SilentRiver
19-Venusian
20-Gravebloom
21-violetfield
22-TempestSea
23-TempestSea
24-Jingish
25-Supremedorklord
26-CaityJay
27-CaityJay
28-Arlyn
29-Siritys
30-Kyanite5
31-Siritys
32-Gravebloom
33-Jingish
34-Juxta13
35-Ragnell
36-Supremedorklord
37-Arlyn
38-caityJay
39-SilentRiver
40-Siritys
41-Juxta13
42-Supremedorklord
43-Kyanite5
44-Cheshly
45-Cheshly
46-TempestSea
47-Jingish
48-cuccumella
49-chatoyant
50-chatoyant
51-Syceris
52-SilentRiver
53-Gravebloom
54-CaityJay
55-birdfairy
56-Siritys
57-Imaginex
58-Imaginex
59-gravebloom
60-lilystar6
61-jinxmoonstone
62-Kyanite5
63-jinxmoonstone
64-Stellarix13
65-Falconair
66-SilentRiver
67-chatoyant
68-Jingish
69-RemanLT
70-Hestmord
71-Syceris
72-supremedorklord
73-Ragnell
74-danijust
75-Cheshly
76-snugglebug
77-Scatterspark
78-TempestSea
79-AlvildaBright
80-nighttyger
81-99redragons
*winner chosen by rng*
[center][b]Pinglist[/b][/center] @Venusian @Imaginex @arlyn @Siritys @Jingish @birdfairy @Hestmord @Disillusionist @X3X @jbapple @dudodo @Stellatrix13 @SommerBee @violetfield @ObsidianMage @Leafalie @threepigeons @chatoyant @alvildabright @Falconair @Elsu @FeralRookie @JinxMoonstone @cuccumella @Ragnell @EmbertheSkywing @kyanite5 @CowboyMouth @lilystar6 @bonstrosity @silentriver @tigressrising @Gravebloom @Nighttyger @Cheshly @Juxta13 @RemanLT @snugglebug @dragonflare92 @Supremedorklord @Scatterspark @CaityJay @Syceris @brighteningskies @RaiStarDragon @99redragons @TempestSea @clanguardian @StrykeSlammerII @AlbinoDiamond @danijust @farsidejr @MossFern [center][b]Link to Central Hub[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2508313#post_2508313][img]https://i.imgur.com/rvqZ0QB.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Button[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2508294][img]https://i.imgur.com/4E1VSDf.gif[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Remove Spaces For Button][ url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2508294][ img] https://i.imgur.com/4E1VSDf.gif[/img][/url] [/quote] [center]Pinglist for next Bingo? @/Falconair @/Imaginex @/Alvildabright @/nighttyger @/strykeslammerII @/clanguardian @/TempestSea @/RaiStarDragon[/center]
Pinglist
@Venusian @Imaginex @arlyn @Siritys @Jingish @birdfairy @Hestmord @Disillusionist @X3X @jbapple @dudodo @Stellatrix13 @SommerBee @violetfield @ObsidianMage @Leafalie @threepigeons @chatoyant @alvildabright @Falconair @Elsu @FeralRookie @JinxMoonstone @cuccumella @Ragnell @EmbertheSkywing @kyanite5 @CowboyMouth @lilystar6 @bonstrosity @silentriver @tigressrising @Gravebloom @Nighttyger @Cheshly @Juxta13 @RemanLT @snugglebug @dragonflare92 @Supremedorklord @Scatterspark @CaityJay @Syceris @brighteningskies @RaiStarDragon @99redragons @TempestSea @clanguardian @StrykeSlammerII @AlbinoDiamond @danijust @farsidejr @MossFern
Link to Central Hub
rvqZ0QB.png
Button
4E1VSDf.gif
Remove Spaces For Button wrote:
Pinglist for next Bingo?
@/Falconair @/Imaginex @/Alvildabright @/nighttyger @/strykeslammerII @/clanguardian @/TempestSea @/RaiStarDragon
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zrF2evS.png[/img][/center] [center][color=blue][size=5]Winners so far![/size][/color][/center] Gravebloom, arlyn, Ragnell, Jingish, Siritys, threepigeons, Elsu, cuccumella, jbapple, chatoyant, Stellatrix13, Cheshly, FeralRookie, Alvildabright, Juxta13, supremedorklord, violetfield, nighttyger, JinxMoonstone, CaityJay, birdfairy, Kyanite5, dragonflare92, SilentRiver, lilystar6, TempestSea, Imaginex, Venusian, brighteningskies, EmbertheSkywing, Scatterspark, Cheshly, bonstrosity
zrF2evS.png
Winners so far!
Gravebloom, arlyn, Ragnell, Jingish, Siritys, threepigeons, Elsu, cuccumella, jbapple, chatoyant, Stellatrix13, Cheshly, FeralRookie, Alvildabright, Juxta13, supremedorklord, violetfield, nighttyger, JinxMoonstone, CaityJay, birdfairy, Kyanite5, dragonflare92, SilentRiver, lilystar6, TempestSea, Imaginex, Venusian, brighteningskies, EmbertheSkywing, Scatterspark, Cheshly, bonstrosity
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/irZEOiv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GgpfTAq.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Credits[/b] Hinumi-Banner and headers and donating DeadeyeWhiskey-button Drytil-most everything else[/center]
irZEOiv.png
GgpfTAq.png
Credits
Hinumi-Banner and headers and donating
DeadeyeWhiskey-button
Drytil-most everything else
@IronPen

Sent a CR for 4g! I'd like to take Card #1 - thanks again for clearing up a bit of confusion I had. ^^
@IronPen

Sent a CR for 4g! I'd like to take Card #1 - thanks again for clearing up a bit of confusion I had. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian [center][b]PINKERTON PICK OF THE DAY-Sunday 8/19[/b] [item=Intact Parchment] Intact Parchment-Trinket[/center]
@Venusian
PINKERTON PICK OF THE DAY-Sunday 8/19
Intact Parchment
Intact Parchment-Trinket
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34