Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforgers OOF Explorer's Raffle (END)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@drowsypanda sending 16 lvl 6's

I know you are queued up and the only attendant right now, so no need to accept right away
@drowsypanda sending 16 lvl 6's

I know you are queued up and the only attendant right now, so no need to accept right away
Thank you all for your patience!
Thank you all for your patience!
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@DrowsyPanda Sending you 5 lvl. 7 dragons!
@DrowsyPanda Sending you 5 lvl. 7 dragons!
Na5WGHa.png
Sorry for the mishaps with the spreadsheet. It should be displaying your inputted dragons correctly. The acceptor column is a bit off and I will be working on that as well.
Sorry for the mishaps with the spreadsheet. It should be displaying your inputted dragons correctly. The acceptor column is a bit off and I will be working on that as well.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Duchess @Niharike @Hinumi
Hey there! Just wanted to point out a few things I noticed:
- The color bonus today is Peach Secondary but on the sheet it's marked as Primary.
- In the payout chart here in the thread, it says color bonus is 10 extra tickets and breed and gene bonuses are 5 extra, but on the sheet it says 20 extra for color and 10 extra for breed and gene.
- The forum thread link on the Acceptors spreadsheet goes to the raffle from March's push instead of this one, and similarly the Master Sheet link goes to March's master sheet.

Have a great push and fest week - looking forward to throwing lots of dragons into the volcano! XD
Hey there! Just wanted to point out a few things I noticed:
- The color bonus today is Peach Secondary but on the sheet it's marked as Primary.
- In the payout chart here in the thread, it says color bonus is 10 extra tickets and breed and gene bonuses are 5 extra, but on the sheet it says 20 extra for color and 10 extra for breed and gene.
- The forum thread link on the Acceptors spreadsheet goes to the raffle from March's push instead of this one, and similarly the Master Sheet link goes to March's master sheet.

Have a great push and fest week - looking forward to throwing lots of dragons into the volcano! XD
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
Yeah I got major confused there for a sec (with the spreadsheet thread link being from March).

Please lmk when there's an acceptor online, I've got dragons to send~
Yeah I got major confused there for a sec (with the spreadsheet thread link being from March).

Please lmk when there's an acceptor online, I've got dragons to send~
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png

Hello Flame-friends! I have 5 level 7s that I can send to Mather when you have an attendant available.

Hello Flame-friends! I have 5 level 7s that I can send to Mather when you have an attendant available.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Duchess @Niharike @Hinumi I have around 6 + L7s to give to the flamecaller^^
@Duchess @Niharike @Hinumi I have around 6 + L7s to give to the flamecaller^^
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Any attendants available?
Any attendants available?
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif

Hello, not sure if the sheet has an error, but there don't seem to be any attendants online. Anyone in Fire available to take dragons?

Hello, not sure if the sheet has an error, but there don't seem to be any attendants online. Anyone in Fire available to take dragons?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91