Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforgers OOF Explorer's Raffle (END)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Magala

I just sent four dragons :)
@Magala

I just sent four dragons :)
@serefleur got them, thank you for supporting fire!
@serefleur got them, thank you for supporting fire!
@Hinumi
Sent you a lot of sunflowers. Some have breed bonus, a couple have gene bonus, have fun tossing them into the nearest volcano for me~
@Hinumi
Sent you a lot of sunflowers. Some have breed bonus, a couple have gene bonus, have fun tossing them into the nearest volcano for me~
@Hanelli
*catapulting all the dragons towards the new volcano* Thanks for helping us to explore the island <3
@Hanelli
*catapulting all the dragons towards the new volcano* Thanks for helping us to explore the island <3
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Hi! I have some question, where you guys write down some derg's code, name, etc.. and username?

I want to check my tickets but I can't find it :P
Hi! I have some question, where you guys write down some derg's code, name, etc.. and username?

I want to check my tickets but I can't find it :P
mOrJRSi.png
@DrowsyPanda
Sorry, I know you're queued but there's no other acceptors and I'll be logging off soon ><
So please take your time! But I'll be sending 18 lv 7s, 6 has a breed bonus. Thanks in advance :D
@DrowsyPanda
Sorry, I know you're queued but there's no other acceptors and I'll be logging off soon ><
So please take your time! But I'll be sending 18 lv 7s, 6 has a breed bonus. Thanks in advance :D
kUUVDw6.png
@Ryrima
Hi! Thank you for supporting Fire! Your bonus dragons are mispriced. Should be 12,750, please resend? :D
@Ryrima
Hi! Thank you for supporting Fire! Your bonus dragons are mispriced. Should be 12,750, please resend? :D
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@DrowsyPanda
Woops my bad, sorry about that! I'll do it over!
@DrowsyPanda
Woops my bad, sorry about that! I'll do it over!
kUUVDw6.png
@X3X
My apologies! It seems like the spreadsheet is currently a bit broken. I'll let the spreadsheet master know and hopefully we can get it working again soon so you (and everyone else) can check your tickets.
@X3X
My apologies! It seems like the spreadsheet is currently a bit broken. I'll let the spreadsheet master know and hopefully we can get it working again soon so you (and everyone else) can check your tickets.
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@DrowsyPanda Sending you 8 dragons for treasures!
@DrowsyPanda Sending you 8 dragons for treasures!
wind.gif
he • they
fr+16
pt-br • en

tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
awawawawawawawawawawawawa ROyFQqy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91