Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! [1 left!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@hoppybunnyme Great! I'll send her over now (: Her apparel is 14kt on the AH, and I accept mixed payments too!
@hoppybunnyme Great! I'll send her over now (: Her apparel is 14kt on the AH, and I accept mixed payments too!
I'd love to take Akutagawa #9710550 and Izumi #33788349, and I'd like to take Izumi's Shalebuck as well if that's alright ^^; Looks like it's about 3kt?

I really love Imperials, they look amazing on their own, and these two have really pleasantly muted color schemes. I also like Eromanga Sensei so Izumi is a fun one to have around, haha.

My favorite anime is between My Hero Academia and Made in Abyss, I love all kinds really.
I'd love to take Akutagawa #9710550 and Izumi #33788349, and I'd like to take Izumi's Shalebuck as well if that's alright ^^; Looks like it's about 3kt?

I really love Imperials, they look amazing on their own, and these two have really pleasantly muted color schemes. I also like Eromanga Sensei so Izumi is a fun one to have around, haha.

My favorite anime is between My Hero Academia and Made in Abyss, I love all kinds really.
1. The dragon's name
Rin!
2. Your plans for the dragon
Apparel smothering! Breeding as well~
3. Reason why you like this particular dragon (colors?, genes?, personality?, name?, etc?) The colors are amazing :o
4. Favorite anime/manga OR (if you're not into anime) favorite TV series?
I haven't watched anime in forever! However, I found the gifted by fox a good series~ I watched the first season of BNHA a while back, but could never find where to watch the 2nd season-
5. Apparel? Familiar? (Yes or No)
Yes!
1. The dragon's name
Rin!
2. Your plans for the dragon
Apparel smothering! Breeding as well~
3. Reason why you like this particular dragon (colors?, genes?, personality?, name?, etc?) The colors are amazing :o
4. Favorite anime/manga OR (if you're not into anime) favorite TV series?
I haven't watched anime in forever! However, I found the gifted by fox a good series~ I watched the first season of BNHA a while back, but could never find where to watch the 2nd season-
5. Apparel? Familiar? (Yes or No)
Yes!
@zaylessaria dragons and familiar have been sent to you! I also LOVE Made in Abyss, one of the best I've seen recently! I still haven't seen MHA, so I gotta get on that soon-- I feel like it's everyone's favorite right now. Hope you enjoy the dragons and have a super day (:
@zaylessaria dragons and familiar have been sent to you! I also LOVE Made in Abyss, one of the best I've seen recently! I still haven't seen MHA, so I gotta get on that soon-- I feel like it's everyone's favorite right now. Hope you enjoy the dragons and have a super day (:
@BluDevil Thanks for giving Rin a good home! He will be sent to you along with apparel/familiar. Familiar is about 4kt on the AH, wing guard is 4g (or 4kt), and greaves are 15kt, so how about 23kt total? I can also take mixed payments if you prefer (: Thanks for the anime recommends, I will check them out!
@BluDevil Thanks for giving Rin a good home! He will be sent to you along with apparel/familiar. Familiar is about 4kt on the AH, wing guard is 4g (or 4kt), and greaves are 15kt, so how about 23kt total? I can also take mixed payments if you prefer (: Thanks for the anime recommends, I will check them out!
bump
bump
up
up
Up
Up
bump
bump
Still got lots of pretties left (:
Still got lots of pretties left (:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7