Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RTS | Free Dragons + Items | Open!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168
@Zaylessaria Sure thing! Sending him now! :)
@Zaylessaria Sure thing! Sending him now! :)
buBHBhp.png
@Zaylessaria - Sorry they've been claimed!
@Zaylessaria - Sorry they've been claimed!
Mmhk7OM.png
@ShadeFox @Silvermuse let me just say i love the 'skydancer avatar with matching vista in three different colors' look that us three posting one after another makes, we're like a solid 30% into a super sentai
@ShadeFox @Silvermuse let me just say i love the 'skydancer avatar with matching vista in three different colors' look that us three posting one after another makes, we're like a solid 30% into a super sentai
caFoWIg.png
Ahhhh! It does! I love it omg! <3
@Argente @Silvermuse
Ahhhh! It does! I love it omg! <3
@Argente @Silvermuse
Mmhk7OM.png
@Argente @ShadeFox XD I just noticed it! It does look great!
@Argente @ShadeFox XD I just noticed it! It does look great!
buBHBhp.png
@Argente hi! may I ask for the black satin tunic, ferocious leather arm guards and winterwatcher's artic coat if they are still available, please?
@Argente hi! may I ask for the black satin tunic, ferocious leather arm guards and winterwatcher's artic coat if they are still available, please?
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8a0d11b20cc6a679973d382bea920e95/tumblr_inline_pdkj77PNWc1rq7a4j_400.png[/img] [b]New dragons for RisingImperial, ShadeFox and KibaRoark[/b] @Mizukiuki @arrowk @Ainmniu @Nana64[/center]
tumblr_inline_pdkj77PNWc1rq7a4j_400.png

New dragons for RisingImperial, ShadeFox and KibaRoark

@Mizukiuki
@arrowk
@Ainmniu
@Nana64
Ib3ArPr.png
@Argente could I have:
Guardian Male

and a Surprise box? I would name the dragon Chrysocolla and he would be very expressive and highly compassionate. While accepting and intuitive, he would also be nosy, blunt, and resistant to change in his surroundings. He would have a tendency to hurt feelings without realizing it, and sometimes would underestimate his physical strength as well.

@Slurp can I have
Drag #: #44405988
Species/Gender: Mirror Female?
She would be Sugilite, and would be relaxed and relatively friendly but often seemingly indifferent to whatever's going on around her until it directly involves her. She would be a perfectionist and would crave independence. She would be a creative of some sort and would never dwell on the past.
@Argente could I have:
Guardian Male

and a Surprise box? I would name the dragon Chrysocolla and he would be very expressive and highly compassionate. While accepting and intuitive, he would also be nosy, blunt, and resistant to change in his surroundings. He would have a tendency to hurt feelings without realizing it, and sometimes would underestimate his physical strength as well.

@Slurp can I have
Drag #: #44405988
Species/Gender: Mirror Female?
She would be Sugilite, and would be relaxed and relatively friendly but often seemingly indifferent to whatever's going on around her until it directly involves her. She would be a perfectionist and would crave independence. She would be a creative of some sort and would never dwell on the past.
ZivNWqu.png
BUMP !!
BUMP !!
Ib3ArPr.png
@KibaRoark @tricksyGoddess

If #44318557 (imperial male) is still available I would love to have him
@KibaRoark @tricksyGoddess

If #44318557 (imperial male) is still available I would love to have him
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168