Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RTS | Free Dragons + Items | Open!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168
@Argente
Hi! Would it be possible for me to adopt the imperial male #44425860?
And If i can also have items, the Silver filigree helmet and the iron filigree wingguard? Along with a surprise? (If im not allowed from more than one category can i still have the gorgeous dragon?)
@Argente
Hi! Would it be possible for me to adopt the imperial male #44425860?
And If i can also have items, the Silver filigree helmet and the iron filigree wingguard? Along with a surprise? (If im not allowed from more than one category can i still have the gorgeous dragon?)
@KibaRoark May I have some seafood?
@KibaRoark May I have some seafood?
@KibaRoark is it ok for me to have Mage's Peony Socks and Teardrop Citrine Pendant?
@KibaRoark is it ok for me to have Mage's Peony Socks and Teardrop Citrine Pendant?
1E8JFs6.png
@Argente
Hello! First of all youve got some gorgeous dragons!
Could I please have the apparel: Steelscale Chest Guard, Gold Filigree Banner and the Navy Chest Wrap? And if i could also have a surprise that would be amazing!
@Argente
Hello! First of all youve got some gorgeous dragons!
Could I please have the apparel: Steelscale Chest Guard, Gold Filigree Banner and the Navy Chest Wrap? And if i could also have a surprise that would be amazing!
1E8JFs6.png
@ Supercorp gosh, sorry, but 44425860 has just been adopted. );
you certainly can take from more than one category, so i'll send you the rest of the package. would you like to adopt one of the imp's siblings instead?

@ posibee @ zookeeper sending your packages now!

@QuakingItUp hey, thank you (:
i'll be sending those things to you soon!
@ Supercorp gosh, sorry, but 44425860 has just been adopted. );
you certainly can take from more than one category, so i'll send you the rest of the package. would you like to adopt one of the imp's siblings instead?

@ posibee @ zookeeper sending your packages now!

@QuakingItUp hey, thank you (:
i'll be sending those things to you soon!
caFoWIg.png
@Argente if I could have a female please? the silver color is stunning
@Argente if I could have a female please? the silver color is stunning
@Supercorp silver color... ? so you don't mean the all-black ridgebacks, certainly? do you want this girl, possibly? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44277937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442780/44277937_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Supercorp silver color... ? so you don't mean the all-black ridgebacks, certainly? do you want this girl, possibly?

44277937_350.png
caFoWIg.png
@Argente oh i meant black! English is not my first language and now and then some stuff gets mixed up in my head! Sorry, but yes i meant the baby ridgeback! Im sorry for the mix up!
@Argente oh i meant black! English is not my first language and now and then some stuff gets mixed up in my head! Sorry, but yes i meant the baby ridgeback! Im sorry for the mix up!
@Supercorp oh yes, no problem! it's not my first language either, so i relate, huahauhauh. i'll send you one of the ridge girls!
@Supercorp oh yes, no problem! it's not my first language either, so i relate, huahauhauh. i'll send you one of the ridge girls!
caFoWIg.png
@Argente~Green Olive Wreath, Bloody Neck Bandage And a surprise?

@Argente~Green Olive Wreath, Bloody Neck Bandage And a surprise?

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168