Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RTS | Free Dragons + Items | Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
@Nana64 Thank you! ^-^ And sure thing, updating my pinglist! Sending headband now! :3

@SilverWhiteRaven Obsidian Roundhorns on the way! :3
@Nana64 Thank you! ^-^ And sure thing, updating my pinglist! Sending headband now! :3

@SilverWhiteRaven Obsidian Roundhorns on the way! :3
buBHBhp.png
@bakugannvgims @Greybite @Dracana @Akiibo @Starskynadder @Nana64
@snowyfawn @Spiderfrog15 @SilverWhiteRaven @mirthfuljester your packages will be sent soon!

@Steliferous i'm sorry, #12 is taken already. would you like to pick another dragon along with the surprise package?

@flooffloof sorry about that, she's been claimed already.

@Mizukiuki really sorry, that one has been claimed also ): these spiral kids got picked off really fast. i'll ping you when i got more dragons, tho, and i'll send you the rest of the package in the meanwhile if you want to get another dragon instead 0:'

@bakugannvgims @Greybite @Dracana @Akiibo @Starskynadder @Nana64
@snowyfawn @Spiderfrog15 @SilverWhiteRaven @mirthfuljester your packages will be sent soon!

@Steliferous i'm sorry, #12 is taken already. would you like to pick another dragon along with the surprise package?

@flooffloof sorry about that, she's been claimed already.

@Mizukiuki really sorry, that one has been claimed also ): these spiral kids got picked off really fast. i'll ping you when i got more dragons, tho, and i'll send you the rest of the package in the meanwhile if you want to get another dragon instead 0:'

caFoWIg.png
@Argente
ping me too! :D
@Argente
ping me too! :D
woohoo
@Argente May I take #44316909 (guardian male), [item=green olive wreath] [item=black and white flair scarf] [item=myosotis fox][item=ashmane chimera] And a surprise pack? Thank you for your generosity ^^
@Argente
May I take #44316909 (guardian male),
Green Olive Wreath Black and White Flair Scarf
Myosotis Fox Ashmane Chimera
And a surprise pack? Thank you for your generosity ^^
@flooffloof will do!

@CaramelBunz i'll send these to you in a minute 0:
@flooffloof will do!

@CaramelBunz i'll send these to you in a minute 0:
caFoWIg.png
@kibaroark could I get the simple iron braclets, the stack of seafood you have and one of the meat stacks?

@Argente could I grab the pink highnoon hank, the bucktooth digger, the ashmane chimera, the bluebell clownfish (or any seafood if your out), and the surprise?
@kibaroark could I get the simple iron braclets, the stack of seafood you have and one of the meat stacks?

@Argente could I grab the pink highnoon hank, the bucktooth digger, the ashmane chimera, the bluebell clownfish (or any seafood if your out), and the surprise?
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
BUMP
BUMP
buBHBhp.png
@Argente thanks!
@Argente thanks!
BUMP!!
BUMP!!
Ib3ArPr.png
@KibaRoark may I please have [item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow]? @Argente may I please have a surprise?
@KibaRoark may I please have Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow ?
@Argente may I please have a surprise?
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168