Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
boop~
boop~
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
last boops
last boops
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
Good luck to everyone <3
Good luck to everyone <3
fire_love.gifgold_bow.gifocean_scarf.gifgalaxy_flowers.gifsnow_sword.gif
best of wishes & luck to everyone who has entered! ^^
best of wishes & luck to everyone who has entered! ^^
@CoyoteFlowers What a sweet raffle, I wish I'd seen it sooner but owell. Good luck to everyone! (Also I sent some moneys)
@CoyoteFlowers What a sweet raffle, I wish I'd seen it sooner but owell. Good luck to everyone! (Also I sent some moneys)
I don’t bite.
@CoyoteFLowers
if I win I am going to use the gems for: geneing dragons, more apparel slots, lair extensions
@CoyoteFLowers
if I win I am going to use the gems for: geneing dragons, more apparel slots, lair extensions
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
laST minute entry if allowed?
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Ideally genes for sure, I have some ungened gen 1's in my lair still
Sending some treasure for tickets!
laST minute entry if allowed?
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Ideally genes for sure, I have some ungened gen 1's in my lair still
Sending some treasure for tickets!
CL4Q71Y.png
@Sassibirb anything before rollover counts
@Sassibirb anything before rollover counts
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
This is a little rambly because I stayed up late to do this but-- Before i get into the juicy interesting parts-- I just want to thank everyone who participated, I never thought it would get popular enough to get over 500 ticket slots filled ( my anxiety sucks lol ). I really enjoyed reading everyone's responses and took a few peaks at which dragons were getting the special treatment if you won. I never really did this for profit, It was one of those weird whims of mine because i know how hard it is to build up collections and hey, 6000g, is a really good start to something fabulous! I especially want to thank everyone who sent items in to add!! I never expected that at all and it really warms my heart <3<3 so i got each donator a little thank you tri-color scatterscroll, use it or sell it, it's up to you. @LadyChipmunk @SakuraAngel @Elpzh @ClockworkEclipse @celestialkiller @Frienderdragon @SchokoKitsune @ProudMomof1 @Murcenary I tried to buy more items that i thought would interest people or spruce things up a bit so please be gentle with me if you get something you don't like. [size=7]WINNERS[/size] [quote]6000 gem winner // 283: @bonibaru Have fun with all those starmaps!! [/quote] [quote] 430: @BirchConcentus I know this is probably disappointing but thank you so much for entering. [center][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=vivid wavehopper][item=emerald cave jewel][/center][/quote] [quote]377: @Arwenia thank you for participating <3 [center][skin=26143][/center][/quote] [quote] 164: @Neraida you've been here since the beginning <3 thank you for participating [center][item=prismatic token][/center][/quote] [quote]195: @ParrotLeRainwing Hey at least you won something! [center][item=toad companion][item=Desert Rain frog companion][item=marsh frog companion][item=poison dart frog companion][/center][/quote] [quote]304: @brighteningskies I don't even know what you're going to do with 5 of them [center][item=voltaic ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][/center] [/quote] [quote]75: @SakuraAngel [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=vista: mire][item=Vista: Waterway II] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll][/center] I guess you get your donation back im sorry but as a donator you get an extra bonus prize! [/quote] [quote]271: @LadyChipmunk [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44191894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/441919/44191894.png[/img] [/url] [skin=25614][item=shady high noon] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll][/center] This dragon is yours to do with whatever you please! As a donator you also get an extra bonus prize!![/quote] [quote]180: @Maevepanda I hope this servers you well~ [center][b]1[/b] x your choice of 250 gem familiar[/center][/quote] [quote]527: @Sassibirb you really bought a lot last minute.. but you did get the firefly I swipp'd! [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=berserker][item=berserker][/center][/quote] [quote]404: @GrinningWolf24 I know it's not much but it adds more to the collection of fest chests. [center][item=leafydo chest][skin=17012][item=burnt parchment chest][item=mechanical Valkyrie chest][/center][/quote] [quote]369: @SchokoKitsune I hope you get the stuff of your dreams <3 [center][item=unhatched wind egg][/center][/quote] [quote]387: @ProudMomof1 Hey i know it's not 6000g, but even if you don't like the dragon the sage set is nice~ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44073249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/440733/44073249.png[/img] [/url][size=2]has adoptable art [item=scholar][item=ambush][item=The Golden Sage][/center][/quote] [quote]50: @vintagesky I found this dragon for the skin and managed to get someone draw some art for it! I hope you enjoy him <3 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43618087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/436181/43618087.png[/img][/url] [size=2]has art[/size] [skin=26635] [b]+ your choice of a 250 gem familiar[/b] [/quote] [quote]470: @Samsonite I have issues with hording as well </3 it's the impulse buying. also i meant to add more to this but i never got around to it, so i added a 250 gem familiar choice to it [center][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][skin=27213][item=Voltaic Halo] [b]+ your choice of a 250 gem familiar[/b][/center][/quote] [quote]234: @ClockworkEclipse I recently found out how expensive opening apparel slots up is rip + your donator gift! [center][item=obscuring goblin][item=sprouting goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=bubbling goblin] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll] [/center][/quote] for the last 2, I figured i'd special pick the first person to buy a ticket, and the last person to squeeze in before cut off! [quote] @FireHeartSong [center][b]1[/b] x your choice of gem gene[/center][/quote] [quote] @ChiriChan [center][item=enduring goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=blazing goblin] [b]+ your choice of a 250 gem familiar[/b][/center][/quote] Unfortunately, I'll be heading straight to bed after I post this, so please everyone who won a choice prize, ping me back with which one you want and I'll get everyone's prizes sent out later on today ( DEFINITELY BEFORE NEXT ROLLOVER I PROMISE ). Questions and concersn will be answered after i've slept lol GOODNIGHT EVERYONE --------- [size=1]@BirchConcentus @TRN @Araucaria @Irrelevant @CrystalLove @Mizukiuki @Nytemare8
This is a little rambly because I stayed up late to do this but--

Before i get into the juicy interesting parts-- I just want to thank everyone who participated, I never thought it would get popular enough to get over 500 ticket slots filled ( my anxiety sucks lol ). I really enjoyed reading everyone's responses and took a few peaks at which dragons were getting the special treatment if you won. I never really did this for profit, It was one of those weird whims of mine because i know how hard it is to build up collections and hey, 6000g, is a really good start to something fabulous!

I especially want to thank everyone who sent items in to add!! I never expected that at all and it really warms my heart <3<3 so i got each donator a little thank you tri-color scatterscroll, use it or sell it, it's up to you.

@LadyChipmunk @SakuraAngel @Elpzh @ClockworkEclipse @celestialkiller @Frienderdragon @SchokoKitsune @ProudMomof1 @Murcenary

I tried to buy more items that i thought would interest people or spruce things up a bit so please be gentle with me if you get something you don't like.

WINNERS
Quote:
6000 gem winner //
283: @bonibaru

Have fun with all those starmaps!!
Quote:
430: @BirchConcentus
I know this is probably disappointing but thank you so much for entering.
Miniature Sornieth Globe Vivid Wavehopper Emerald Cave Jewel
Quote:
377: @Arwenia
thank you for participating <3
Quote:
164: @Neraida
you've been here since the beginning <3 thank you for participating
Prismatic Token
Quote:
195: @ParrotLeRainwing
Hey at least you won something!
Toad Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Marsh Frog Companion Poison Dart Frog Companion
Quote:
304: @brighteningskies
I don't even know what you're going to do with 5 of them
Voltaic Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador
Quote:
75: @SakuraAngel
Tertiary Gene: Smirch Miniature Sornieth Globe Vista: Mire Vista: Waterway II
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
I guess you get your donation back im sorry but as a donator you get an extra bonus prize!
Quote:
271: @LadyChipmunk

44191894.png

Shady High Noon
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
This dragon is yours to do with whatever you please! As a donator you also get an extra bonus prize!!
Quote:
180: @Maevepanda
I hope this servers you well~
1 x your choice of 250 gem familiar
Quote:
527: @Sassibirb
you really bought a lot last minute.. but you did get the firefly I swipp'd!
Tertiary Gene: Firefly Unhatched Nocturne Egg Berserker Berserker
Quote:
404: @GrinningWolf24
I know it's not much but it adds more to the collection of fest chests.
Leafydo Chest Burnt Parchment Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest
Quote:
369: @SchokoKitsune
I hope you get the stuff of your dreams <3
Unhatched Wind Egg
Quote:
387: @ProudMomof1
Hey i know it's not 6000g, but even if you don't like the dragon the sage set is nice~

44073249.png
has adoptable art
Scholar Ambush The Golden Sage
Quote:
50: @vintagesky
I found this dragon for the skin and managed to get someone draw some art for it! I hope you enjoy him <3

43618087.png

has art

+ your choice of a 250 gem familiar
Quote:
470: @Samsonite
I have issues with hording as well </3 it's the impulse buying. also i meant to add more to this but i never got around to it, so i added a 250 gem familiar choice to it
Voltaic Stormclaws Voltaic Halo
Quote:
234: @ClockworkEclipse
I recently found out how expensive opening apparel slots up is rip + your donator gift!
Obscuring Goblin Sprouting Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Bubbling Goblin
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

for the last 2, I figured i'd special pick the first person to buy a ticket, and the last person to squeeze in before cut off!
Quote:
@FireHeartSong
1 x your choice of gem gene
Quote:
@ChiriChan
Enduring Goblin Enchanting Goblin Blazing Goblin

Unfortunately, I'll be heading straight to bed after I post this, so please everyone who won a choice prize, ping me back with which one you want and I'll get everyone's prizes sent out later on today ( DEFINITELY BEFORE NEXT ROLLOVER I PROMISE ). Questions and concersn will be answered after i've slept lol

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

@BirchConcentus @TRN @Araucaria @Irrelevant @CrystalLove @Mizukiuki @Nytemare8
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlowers

Wow, first time getting a price in a raffle, and a really cool one at that :D
I'd love a Hati, if that's possible please ^^
@CoyoteFlowers

Wow, first time getting a price in a raffle, and a really cool one at that :D
I'd love a Hati, if that's possible please ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42