Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | World Tour! A new game for lore writers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154
reserved
reserved
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
ok. i think I'm open but I feel like I'm missing something. XD

How about I add more roaming dragons.
ok. i think I'm open but I feel like I'm missing something. XD

How about I add more roaming dragons.
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
my clan is open to any new visitors! id be happy to add a bit of lore to any travelling dragons bio! you can ask me to list :D
my clan is open to any new visitors! id be happy to add a bit of lore to any travelling dragons bio! you can ask me to list :D
@micer2012

Nice! I'll add you to the open lair list and send a free dragon over!

Thanks for joining my game! <3
@micer2012

Nice! I'll add you to the open lair list and send a free dragon over!

Thanks for joining my game! <3
bump
bump
@micer2012

That was amazing lore added! I LOVE it!

How can I have my future read by your lovely dragon? Crafty Midnight has plenty of glittering gems hidden away~~~
@micer2012

That was amazing lore added! I LOVE it!

How can I have my future read by your lovely dragon? Crafty Midnight has plenty of glittering gems hidden away~~~
@PaperPony well since you asked~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34586679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345867/34586679_350.png[/img] [/url] my Tipin can see the future in their pearl! though they do usually just use it to get profit for themselves or influence the gullible leader into buying stuff for them, if you would like someone to do a legitimate futuretelling, send 'em my way.. ;D
@PaperPony
well since you asked~

34586679_350.png

my Tipin can see the future in their pearl! though they do usually just use it to get profit for themselves or influence the gullible leader into buying stuff for them, if you would like someone to do a legitimate futuretelling, send 'em my way.. ;D
@micer2012

ooo! I love the look! I'll be messaging you soon!
@micer2012

ooo! I love the look! I'll be messaging you soon!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154