Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Draw For Me Raffle [EARTH SPRITE] DONE!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32
bump!
bump!
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
@Senbeiden Working on a pretty neat animation for you, I had to practice last night owo This is called 'choppy animation because ego can't animate with just gifmaker and Paint Tool Sai apparently' Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention! This is my OC, Theodore~ He a good boy [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Ry89Cf.gif[/img]
@Senbeiden
Working on a pretty neat animation for you, I had to practice last night owo

This is called 'choppy animation because ego can't animate with just gifmaker and Paint Tool Sai apparently'

Edit:
Sorry, forgot to mention! This is my OC, Theodore~ He a good boy

8Ry89Cf.gif
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster oh sweet i'm so excited to see it!! and lol i use the same tools
@EgoLobster oh sweet i'm so excited to see it!! and lol i use the same tools
@Senbeiden
aaayyyyy m00d fam

I thought you used the Kittycat Studios thing for your OCs? I noticed you credited it in your bio, jealous you have it ): It's e x p e n s i v e
@Senbeiden
aaayyyyy m00d fam

I thought you used the Kittycat Studios thing for your OCs? I noticed you credited it in your bio, jealous you have it ): It's e x p e n s i v e
@EgoLobster that's usually what i use to just get the base oc design down!! sometimes i draw my own refs too heh. i'm just lazy and can edit that base really easily!! and i bought it awhiiiiiiiile ago with birthday money and i'm still glad i did hoo. i drew dreamy's ref myself! you can find more of my art here!!
@EgoLobster that's usually what i use to just get the base oc design down!! sometimes i draw my own refs too heh. i'm just lazy and can edit that base really easily!! and i bought it awhiiiiiiiile ago with birthday money and i'm still glad i did hoo. i drew dreamy's ref myself! you can find more of my art here!!
@Senbeiden woah! Your art is really good. I'm pretty lazy I just want the bases lol
@Senbeiden woah! Your art is really good. I'm pretty lazy I just want the bases lol
@EgoLobster i have $5 fullbodies if ur interested just DM me thanks omg!! i'm lazy too don't worry lol
@EgoLobster i have $5 fullbodies if ur interested just DM me thanks omg!! i'm lazy too don't worry lol
@Senbeiden
I have to pay Psycho 32 dollars since I commissioned him for a siggie. You should totally get art from him, he's one of my idols and has been super helpful with helping me learn as much as I can about art!

Link to Psycho's Art Shop

(hehe m00d)
@Senbeiden
I have to pay Psycho 32 dollars since I commissioned him for a siggie. You should totally get art from him, he's one of my idols and has been super helpful with helping me learn as much as I can about art!

Link to Psycho's Art Shop

(hehe m00d)
@EgoLobster HA! i'm already on psycho's pinglist! what an art insp honestly... i LOVE their style and once i have a few bucks to spare i'd love to comm them <3
@EgoLobster HA! i'm already on psycho's pinglist! what an art insp honestly... i LOVE their style and once i have a few bucks to spare i'd love to comm them <3
@Senbeiden
aww, mood!
I'm watching Pkrussl's 'Stay Away from Pentagrin' and my blood is boiling - I'm a fan of Spoctor's and it's upsetting tbh
@Senbeiden
aww, mood!
I'm watching Pkrussl's 'Stay Away from Pentagrin' and my blood is boiling - I'm a fan of Spoctor's and it's upsetting tbh
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32