Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Cuddle Factory [OPEN] Pls Visit
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Hello and welcome to [size=7][b]The Cuddle Factory[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6q7mwZm.png[/img] [size=2]The Cuddle Factory was created by Okie #318969 on July 25, 2018. The Cuddle Factory was by it to help spread love to all of Sorienth.[/size] [size=6]Please leave a recomendation of a player you feel could use some love. If you have been cuddled let us know! We would love to hear your feedback![/size] Cuddles are free! We deeply appreciate donations as our Official Cuddlers pay out of pocket to spread some love! [size=4]Official Cuddlers[/size] [size=3]@Okie #318969 @sugarmallow #375730[/size][/center]
Hello and welcome to
The Cuddle Factory
6q7mwZm.png

The Cuddle Factory was created by Okie #318969 on July 25, 2018.

The Cuddle Factory was by it to help spread love to all of Sorienth.

Please leave a recomendation of a player you feel could use some love. If you have been cuddled let us know! We would love to hear your feedback!

Cuddles are free! We deeply appreciate donations as our Official Cuddlers pay out of pocket to spread some love!

Official Cuddlers
@Okie #318969
@sugarmallow #375730
Those who have received Cuddles

@AquaParrot @Razmoose @Celinikal @ShadowMoon222 @DragonSage @Fourr @Grail @CaffieneAddict @Wraith296 @coyearth @DelTacoisBetter @bluebird3 @Myrla @pastelsherbet @griffinboi @LostSketchbook @kewl @CatBountry @Endie @TytoWolf @DeathDragon101 @Maevepanda @Faelin @Ecci @GlitchyOddy @cherrybommb @Nurutiki @RandomPotato2278 @GaySpider @Otter112233 @LadyLunarFang @Phoenix447 @EmpressSectonia @xXHelleboreXx @Flyx @MoonMelody28
Those who have received Cuddles

@AquaParrot @Razmoose @Celinikal @ShadowMoon222 @DragonSage @Fourr @Grail @CaffieneAddict @Wraith296 @coyearth @DelTacoisBetter @bluebird3 @Myrla @pastelsherbet @griffinboi @LostSketchbook @kewl @CatBountry @Endie @TytoWolf @DeathDragon101 @Maevepanda @Faelin @Ecci @GlitchyOddy @cherrybommb @Nurutiki @RandomPotato2278 @GaySpider @Otter112233 @LadyLunarFang @Phoenix447 @EmpressSectonia @xXHelleboreXx @Flyx @MoonMelody28
Thank you for the cuddle!
Thank you for the cuddle!
cuddles are always appreciated
cuddles are always appreciated
@okie I would love a cuddle! I have recently lost a bestie so this would be amazing to get a free cuddle!
@okie I would love a cuddle! I have recently lost a bestie so this would be amazing to get a free cuddle!
qnkG3ol.png
@DelTacoisBetter

A cuddle will soon be sent your way! In the future please remember to recommend someone else to receive a cuddle!
@DelTacoisBetter

A cuddle will soon be sent your way! In the future please remember to recommend someone else to receive a cuddle!
Thank you for the cuddle.
Thank you for the cuddle.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Thanks <3
Thanks <3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
AWWWWWWWW CUDDLES!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY
AWWWWWWWW CUDDLES!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY
Hello there, I have come to leave feedback!

Your cuddlebug you sent me, a cute guardian boy, has been wonderful! He currently has two demons who have become emotionally attached to him! Seems he will be staying!
Hello there, I have come to leave feedback!

Your cuddlebug you sent me, a cute guardian boy, has been wonderful! He currently has two demons who have become emotionally attached to him! Seems he will be staying!
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
1 2 3 4 5