Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UjekLkC.png [/img] [color=#0086CE][size=4][b]Hello everyone, and welcome! We have once again come full circle and are starting a new year of events! Some changes have occurred and I now have a full time job that makes me unable to access FR during the day. However I will be on in the early mornings and late in the evening to check in and send out items. Now more than ever I am looking for donors and volunteers, especially someone to fill out spreadsheets for me! Please check out the Volunteers post below for information on what is expected and rewards! Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!" VOLUNTEERS: [color=red][b]I am currently at home from work after three weeks of mysterious abdominal pain and can't be on my computer for to long during the day. I will get on to try and grind and send out items but I won't be doing it all day.[/b][/color] [quote=Items Given Away: 8 Items][item=Voltaic Stormclaws]x2 [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=Electricians Emblem] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [item=Snappy Conductor Chest] [item=Accent: Smoke Storm] [skin=27218][/quote]
UjekLkC.png

Hello everyone, and welcome!

We have once again come full circle and are starting a new year of events! Some changes have occurred and I now have a full time job that makes me unable to access FR during the day. However I will be on in the early mornings and late in the evening to check in and send out items.

Now more than ever I am looking for donors and volunteers, especially someone to fill out spreadsheets for me!
Please check out the Volunteers post below for information on what is expected and rewards!

Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!"

VOLUNTEERS:

I am currently at home from work after three weeks of mysterious abdominal pain and can't be on my computer for to long during the day. I will get on to try and grind and send out items but I won't be doing it all day.

Items Given Away: 8 Items wrote:
Voltaic Stormclaws x2 Voltaic Halo Voltaic Ambassador Snappy Conductor Chest Accent: Smoke Storm
kx9VmHP.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_tcrack2018.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lightning_contest2.png[/img] [color=#0086CE]Welcome to DanceswithPlants’ Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Voltaic Stormclaws] --->[item=Voltaic Halo] --->[item=Electricians Emblem] --->[item=Voltaic Ambassador] [color=#0086CE]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) [color=red][size=5]+Rules+[/size] 1.)You may only be signed up for [b]1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item[/b] at a time. 2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for. 3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.[/color] [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19MicHgFjensS3IgPs5r1g5iJpvcwp_h4pxsnqANyHHQ/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Voltaic Stormclaws] [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=Electricians Emblem] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Corporate Warfare Chest] [item=Spire Wings Chest] [item=Thunder Armor Chest] [item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest] [item=Ancient Golem Chest] [item=Snappy Conductor Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][skin=27218] [item=Accent: Smoke Storm] [/center][/quote] [quote=Donor][left] [/left][/quote]  
banner_tcrack2018.png

lightning_contest2.png

Welcome to DanceswithPlants’ Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Voltaic Stormclaws ---> Voltaic Halo ---> ---> Voltaic Ambassador

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.)You may only be signed up for 1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item at a time.
2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for.
3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Voltaic Stormclaws Voltaic Halo Voltaic Ambassador
Event Chests wrote:
Corporate Warfare Chest Spire Wings Chest Thunder Armor Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Ancient Golem Chest Snappy Conductor Chest
Brew Skins wrote:
Accent: Smoke Storm
Donor wrote:
kx9VmHP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KtF2fBD.png[/img] [color=#0086CE]Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up once for the raffle list, I will check daily to make sure no names are repeated. Anyone that adds their name more than once will be [u]black listed[/u] from these events 2.) You will be signed up as first come first served, DO NOT move someone else’s name and replace it with yourse 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked one at a time at the end of the week. The first winner will get there choice of [u]one item[/u] out of the item stock, then the second person, and so on.[/color] [quote=Joxar's Spare Inventory Items][item=Flowering Gladeboughs][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Flower Nymph][item=Mistyhollow Agent][skin=18012][skin=23305][skin=25942][item=Spire Wings Chest][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest] [/quote] [quote=Raffle Sign Up Sheet] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IU8-aJi5M2ebtuoyJRQtcq2Ubcch-FbAlYmu95uTuwA/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]Raffle Sign Up Sheet[/b][/size][/url] [/quote]  
KtF2fBD.png

Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event.
+RULES+

1.) You may sign up once for the raffle list, I will check daily to make sure no names are repeated. Anyone that adds their name more than once will be black listed from these events
2.) You will be signed up as first come first served, DO NOT move someone else’s name and replace it with yourse
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked one at a time at the end of the week. The first winner will get there choice of one item out of the item stock, then the second person, and so on.

Joxar's Spare Inventory Items wrote:
Flowering Gladeboughs Bubble Nymph Flower Nymph Mistyhollow Agent Spire Wings Chest Thunder Armor Chest Snappy Conductor Chest
Raffle Sign Up Sheet wrote:
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=#0086CE][size=5][b]Volunteer & Donor Information[/b][/size] If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you. [u]If you DO NOT have a gmail I have made a "General Volunteer" email that you may sign in with to edit the sheets. If you would like to use this email please follow these rules:[/u] * Please ask for email and password through PM only if you are a volunteer * Please sign out of the email when you are done using it * DO NOT use this email for anything other than this event [u]Anyone that breaks these rules will be black listed from any future events[/u] Volunteer’s and Donor’s will now be eligible to participate in my Volunteer/Donor Challenge! The number of donor items will be verified by sending them through me, and the number of items given out by volunteers will need to be verified by sending screen shots of items sent to other users. Those who receive badges will be listed on my [u]Honorable Users List[/u] with the badges they hold. [quote][center][color=#ef8a53][size=5]DWP’s Give Away Volunteer/Donor Challenge[/size] [size=2][b]*Community Assistance*[/b][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/u8p1RWq.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Plastic Tier:[/u] 5 Items Given Away/ Donated [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnWz3LO.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Bronze Tier:[/u] 10 Items Given Away/ Donated [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/ms0HXGW.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Copper Tier:[/u] 15 Items Given Away/ Donated [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/nQVhcxP.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Silver Tier:[/u] 25 Items Given Away/ Donated [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/dhvcznP.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Gold Tier:[/u] 50 Items Given Away/ Donated [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFm0zHV.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Rose Gold Tier:[/u] 100 Items Given Away/ Donated [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ky2IR8N.png[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Platinum Tier:[/u] 150 Items Given Away/ Donated [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OVqNMGI.gif[/img] [color=#ef8a53][u]Rainbow Tier:[/u] 200 Items Given Away/ Donated [color=#ef8a53][u][b]REWARDS:[/b][/u] Each promotion will be rewarded with a free 3 Gened Custom Pixel Dragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/SgLsuBL.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/p3S4KbZ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/sBSUKbx.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/jYdrPhx.png[/img] [/quote]
Volunteer & Donor Information

If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you.
If you DO NOT have a gmail I have made a "General Volunteer" email that you may sign in with to edit the sheets. If you would like to use this email please follow these rules:
* Please ask for email and password through PM only if you are a volunteer
* Please sign out of the email when you are done using it
* DO NOT use this email for anything other than this event
Anyone that breaks these rules will be black listed from any future events

Volunteer’s and Donor’s will now be eligible to participate in my Volunteer/Donor Challenge!
The number of donor items will be verified by sending them through me, and the number of items given out by volunteers will need to be verified by sending screen shots of items sent to other users.
Those who receive badges will be listed on my Honorable Users List with the badges they hold.

Quote:
DWP’s Give Away Volunteer/Donor Challenge
*Community Assistance*

u8p1RWq.png
Plastic Tier:
5 Items
Given Away/
Donated
RnWz3LO.png
Bronze Tier:
10 Items
Given Away/
Donated
ms0HXGW.png
Copper Tier:
15 Items
Given Away/
Donated
nQVhcxP.png
Silver Tier:
25 Items
Given Away/
Donated
dhvcznP.png
Gold Tier:
50 Items
Given Away/
Donated
iFm0zHV.png
Rose Gold Tier:
100 Items
Given Away/
Donated
Ky2IR8N.png
Platinum Tier:
150 Items
Given Away/
Donated
OVqNMGI.gif
Rainbow Tier:
200 Items
Given Away/
Donated

REWARDS:

Each promotion will be rewarded with a free 3 Gened Custom Pixel Dragon

SgLsuBL.pngp3S4KbZ.pngsBSUKbx.pngjYdrPhx.png
kx9VmHP.png
Flameforger’s Festival 2018 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next month’s give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Flameforger’s Festival 2018 Ping List
Flameforger’s Festival 2018 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next month’s give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Flameforger’s Festival 2018 Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=#0086CE] Welcome everyone to the Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Stormcatcher and RNG bless us! Another small announcement, I am home from work now after three weeks of mysterious abdominal pain that we have yet to diagnose. Being at my computer becomes painful after some time so I won't be on as much as I'd like to be. I will make an effort to check in throughout the day and get lists updated, items sent out, and to get some grinding done. [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel[/size][/quote]
Welcome everyone to the Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Stormcatcher and RNG bless us!

Another small announcement, I am home from work now after three weeks of mysterious abdominal pain that we have yet to diagnose. Being at my computer becomes painful after some time so I won't be on as much as I'd like to be.
I will make an effort to check in throughout the day and get lists updated, items sent out, and to get some grinding done.

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants I'm happy to volunteer and help you out! I can do spreadsheet updating, and some donating. Depending on how often I can coli. ^_^

I'd also like to put myself down for the Ambassador, Valkyrie Chest, and Smoke Storm accent. Toss me in the raffle as well. XD
@DanceswithPlants I'm happy to volunteer and help you out! I can do spreadsheet updating, and some donating. Depending on how often I can coli. ^_^

I'd also like to put myself down for the Ambassador, Valkyrie Chest, and Smoke Storm accent. Toss me in the raffle as well. XD
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@DanceswithPlants can you add me for stormclaws, accent smoke storm and mechanical valkyrie chest? oh and extra raffle?
@DanceswithPlants can you add me for stormclaws, accent smoke storm and mechanical valkyrie chest? oh and extra raffle?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Hello @DanceswithPlants
can you add me for

Voltaic Stormclaws, Mechanical Valkyrie Chest, Skin: Thunderstruck and the Joxar's spares raffle. Thanks :)
Hello @DanceswithPlants
can you add me for

Voltaic Stormclaws, Mechanical Valkyrie Chest, Skin: Thunderstruck and the Joxar's spares raffle. Thanks :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@DanceswithPlants
Could I sign up for Voltaic Stormclaws, Mechanical Valkyrie Chest, and Storm Smoke? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants
Could I sign up for Voltaic Stormclaws, Mechanical Valkyrie Chest, and Storm Smoke? Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15