Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] FISH 'N' FUN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@PunchingSolas this is adorable!!! I'm sending in for one ^^^
@PunchingSolas this is adorable!!! I'm sending in for one ^^^
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
I was trying to save money but those badges are too cute! I think I've gotta play at least a little. :D
I was trying to save money but those badges are too cute! I think I've gotta play at least a little. :D
Yay fishing :)
Yay fishing :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@PunchingSolas You hear the sound of wind through the reeds and the soft rattle of bells as a masked Skydancer alights in front of the sign. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19343833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193439/19343833_350.png[/img] [/url] "Greetings! I wish to try my talons at fishing in your beautiful waters today! Here is my fee." He hands over a bag of treasure, then walks to find a spot to begin.
@PunchingSolas

You hear the sound of wind through the reeds and the soft rattle of bells as a masked Skydancer alights in front of the sign.

19343833_350.png

"Greetings! I wish to try my talons at fishing in your beautiful waters today! Here is my fee." He hands over a bag of treasure, then walks to find a spot to begin.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@PunchingSolas

I sent some yesterday before rollover but didn't get it until after rollover. Would I be able to send for today then? Or is what I sent yesterday counted as today?
@PunchingSolas

I sent some yesterday before rollover but didn't get it until after rollover. Would I be able to send for today then? Or is what I sent yesterday counted as today?
c6b764d732.gif
@punchingsolas

Exciting! Sending payment now!
@punchingsolas

Exciting! Sending payment now!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Zemael I'm guessing prizes reset after rollover, if so, I'm sending for another two!
@Zemael I'm guessing prizes reset after rollover, if so, I'm sending for another two!
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Zemael

Sending treasure for two!
@Zemael

Sending treasure for two!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Welgan

Sent 20g! XD
@Welgan