Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] FISH 'N' FUN
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@saronai Hi there! There was an issue where I was listed online when I was not. I was unable to participate from Thursday night until the end of the push! I have a backlog of messages that are 1000% going to be honored and answered over the next day or two. =]

I do apologize for any inconvenience this has cause.
@saronai Hi there! There was an issue where I was listed online when I was not. I was unable to participate from Thursday night until the end of the push! I have a backlog of messages that are 1000% going to be honored and answered over the next day or two. =]

tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
@Xeka

Hi, I sent a thing in on the 3rd and still haven't received a prize and was just wondering how far along you were on catching up on responding to messages.
@Xeka

Hi, I sent a thing in on the 3rd and still haven't received a prize and was just wondering how far along you were on catching up on responding to messages.
knhLXgs.png
@PunchingSolas I sent for a lure on the 2nd and still haven't gotten it uvu if you're still behind on msgs, it's a-okay!! Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget me !!
@PunchingSolas I sent for a lure on the 2nd and still haven't gotten it uvu if you're still behind on msgs, it's a-okay!! Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget me !!
FUTUREMOPIE

@Katastrophic Hi there! There was an issue where I was listed online when I was not. I was unable to participate from Thursday night until the end of the push! I have a backlog of messages that are 1000% going to be honored and answered over the next day or two. =]

@Katastrophic Hi there! There was an issue where I was listed online when I was not. I was unable to participate from Thursday night until the end of the push! I have a backlog of messages that are 1000% going to be honored and answered over the next day or two. =]

tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34