Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
Ah, sorry about that! I searched for it and it didn’t pop up, I’ll look through it manually next time. I’ll take F10!
Ah, sorry about that! I searched for it and it didn’t pop up, I’ll look through it manually next time. I’ll take F10!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Illyrael Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Cheshly Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.) @Hanakoto Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Lesen Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.) @Lilystar6 Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 3 Purple Ooze. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @OpalNova Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Dryad skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Stormhawke Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Chaoticloud33 Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Inn Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.) @Chatoyant Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.) @Gardenwyrm Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 40 points of food. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Rubyredtan Cha-ching! The Stone Borer's drill clunks against a heavy chest filled with treasure - 20,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @X3X Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Blooming Strangler. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Saraceasar Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Ruby Webwing skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Excessnight Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 40 points of food. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. [size=2]Sending the prizes out in just a little while![/size] -------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Illyrael Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Cheshly Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.)

@Hanakoto Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Lesen Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.)

@Lilystar6 Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 3 Purple Ooze. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@OpalNova Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Dryad skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Stormhawke Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Chaoticloud33 Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Inn Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.)

@Chatoyant Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Feel free to do anything you like with the dragon! No strings.)

@Gardenwyrm Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 40 points of food. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Rubyredtan Cha-ching! The Stone Borer's drill clunks against a heavy chest filled with treasure - 20,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@X3X Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Blooming Strangler. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Saraceasar Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Ruby Webwing skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Excessnight Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 40 points of food. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

Sending the prizes out in just a little while!

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Woohoo!

Do new picks start at rollover?
Woohoo!

Do new picks start at rollover?
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@hanakoto

Yes they do! Everyone who's already picked a square today will have their picking permission reset at rollover. Gotta hunt that special prize and clear that grid! :D
@hanakoto

Yes they do! Everyone who's already picked a square today will have their picking permission reset at rollover. Gotta hunt that special prize and clear that grid! :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sufanon/images/8/80/Steven-Universe-Star-Eyes.gif[/img] I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EVENT OK Can I get G3, blease?? ETA: OH YEAH DUH pinglist too please and thank you!
Steven-Universe-Star-Eyes.gif

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EVENT OK

Can I get G3, blease??

ETA: OH YEAH DUH pinglist too please and thank you!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Illyrael @Hanakoto @Lesen @OpalNova @Inn @GardenWyrm @RubyRedTan @X3X @Excessnight I'm so, SO sorry about this extra ping - I meant to comb through the PMs and CRs to see who'd asked to be on the pinglist in those instead of the thread and in my tiredness I went and deleted them after I responded like a total doofus. [u]If you wanted to be on the pinglist, please let me know again.[/u] I'm sorry again for the inconvenience! --------------- @Delcat Pocket fortune! The Stone Borer's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Illyrael @Hanakoto @Lesen @OpalNova @Inn @GardenWyrm @RubyRedTan @X3X @Excessnight

I'm so, SO sorry about this extra ping - I meant to comb through the PMs and CRs to see who'd asked to be on the pinglist in those instead of the thread and in my tiredness I went and deleted them after I responded like a total doofus. If you wanted to be on the pinglist, please let me know again. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience!

@Delcat Pocket fortune! The Stone Borer's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Please add me in pinglist! don't mind <3
Please add me in pinglist! don't mind <3
mOrJRSi.png
Yes to the pinglist! thank you :D
Yes to the pinglist! thank you :D
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Got you guys added in!

And oh my gosh, FR's decided I've been spamming PMs because of how many I've sent. I hope that clears up soon so I can GET BACK TO WORK, as they say!
Got you guys added in!

And oh my gosh, FR's decided I've been spamming PMs because of how many I've sent. I hope that clears up soon so I can GET BACK TO WORK, as they say!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Probably be a good idea so I don't get to Wednesday and think, "UGH! I forgot to ask for more digs!"
@Snek Probably be a good idea so I don't get to Wednesday and think, "UGH! I forgot to ask for more digs!"
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40