Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Fawnstars7 Pocket fortune! The Stone Borer's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Strawberrium Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. -------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Fawnstars7 Pocket fortune! The Stone Borer's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Strawberrium Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Can I check square J2 please? Sending payment!
Can I check square J2 please? Sending payment!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Snek I'd like to check D10. Sending payment!
@Snek I'd like to check D10. Sending payment!
@Sassmastermaxie Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @GryphonSong Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. [size=2]Sending the prizes out in just a little while![/size] -------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Sassmastermaxie Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@GryphonSong Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

Sending the prizes out in just a little while!

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Nice!
Nice!
Heading out for a few hours to see a pre-scheduled movie! I'll post results for whatever comes in while I'm gone once I'm back. Be sure to check the thread for other people's square choices in the meantime. Good luck to everyone!
Heading out for a few hours to see a pre-scheduled movie! I'll post results for whatever comes in while I'm gone once I'm back. Be sure to check the thread for other people's square choices in the meantime. Good luck to everyone!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek sending treasure to check out square I6!
@snek sending treasure to check out square I6!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Sending payment to check C5!
Sending payment to check C5!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Sending 5kt for G7 please!
Sending 5kt for G7 please!
Gem sales
H3 please! May I also be on the pinglist please?
H3 please! May I also be on the pinglist please?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40