Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I also don't have either badge.
I also don't have either badge.
Aww no... i didn't get to try one last time :c And we didn't get to the last map either. I'm really curious as to what it would have looked like, including the last badge.
Aww no... i didn't get to try one last time :c And we didn't get to the last map either. I'm really curious as to what it would have looked like, including the last badge.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Nocturnea Fixed!

@Espoir I've put the black and white version of badge 3 up on the first page! Grid 3 would have been a 50 square map of the Golem Workshop. :)
@Nocturnea Fixed!

@Espoir I've put the black and white version of badge 3 up on the first page! Grid 3 would have been a 50 square map of the Golem Workshop. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you for running the event; this was a lot of fun! x3
Thank you for running the event; this was a lot of fun! x3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
This was fun! I wish I hadn't been so busy this week so I could have participated in the tougher boards. Thank you so much for running this. Hope to see it again!
This was fun! I wish I hadn't been so busy this week so I could have participated in the tougher boards. Thank you so much for running this. Hope to see it again!
lGriifT.png
Thank you for running this activity! It was a ton of fun. I love little map-based grab bag games. (And of course, thank you for the prizes!)
Thank you for running this activity! It was a ton of fun. I love little map-based grab bag games. (And of course, thank you for the prizes!)
event-sig-small-4.png
@Snek I think I should have gotten a grid 2 badge, but I didn't? :)
@Snek I think I should have gotten a grid 2 badge, but I didn't? :)
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Gravebloom

On it!
@Gravebloom

On it!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png