Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eliminate Raffle! DONE - DRAWING
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120
bump

Thank you for this oppurtunity
bump

Thank you for this oppurtunity
LMLA6wg.png
Bump it like it's hot!
Bump it like it's hot!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
This is one of my permas, Delusion! He's not gened, dressed, or has his lore fully written yet because I only got him recently, but soon enough he'll be a dream dragon of mine that I've wanted for a while! He has his scry and some lore notes (which are just notes for me personally, they might not make fully sense to you. Haha :P.) in the bottom of his bio if you want to see! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42200507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422006/42200507_350.png[/img] [/url]
This is one of my permas, Delusion! He's not gened, dressed, or has his lore fully written yet because I only got him recently, but soon enough he'll be a dream dragon of mine that I've wanted for a while! He has his scry and some lore notes (which are just notes for me personally, they might not make fully sense to you. Haha :P.) in the bottom of his bio if you want to see!

42200507_350.png

they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35236189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352362/35236189_350.png[/img] [/url] this is my boy bonebreaker! he's level 25 and has a good dog, now all he needs to live up to his name and complete my coli team is an eliminate!

35236189_350.png

this is my boy bonebreaker! he's level 25 and has a good dog, now all he needs to live up to his name and complete my coli team is an eliminate!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36191024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361911/36191024_350.png[/img] [/url] Given an eliminate, I would put it on this boy!

36191024_350.png

Given an eliminate, I would put it on this boy!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Just for reference since some people are trying it, you cannot use your dragon post as a bump. Thx for understanding, guys! <3

@CloudNines
Ooh, I love that skin on him! Ametrine does look very lovely, granted I think that his apparel blends in with him a bit too much so it doesn't looks like he has that much color contrast, which makes him a little bit bland. His lore is wonderful, though! 6/10!

@Bixana
He's very beautiful! I love the luminous sundrapes and the accent on him, it really works well even with the indigo and purple underneath (kinda reminds me of one of my imps with the same accent)! 7/10!

@Ravenwo0d
I love Vlonan quite a bit, that red/black aesthetic (especially with the brighter will o' the ember to complement it!) is wonderful! Even though his genes are a bit plain, he looks wonderful. 6/10!

@Rabigrace
She's a great-looking girl! I love the light colors and the accent does a really good job of giving her some extra color contrast! The only thing I have to say is that her helmet looks a little weird, since it doesn't match much of her other apparel very much. Her lore is interesting, too! 7/10!

@Nemayre
Beilun looks lovely, I like the halo on him! His colors are definitely pretty unique, I don't think chocolate avocado is a color scheme I enjoy very much, but he definitely pulls it off and sounds delicious at the same time! 6/10!

@SassmasterMaxie
Maxie looks wonderful, I especially like his kitties :) I like his very red colors, too, and you've done a good job of keeping him from looking too red with his apparel. His lore and art is nice as well, I do love my sassy characters! 7/10!

-Bump noted for SassmasterMaxie
-Bump noted for bakugannvgims

@Kazure
Aww, Bellona looks so lovely! She reminds me a lot of my Arcane rep, I love the dark colors with the purple and pink. Irishim is a little boring, but my girl is the same and Bellona makes it look nice. 6/10!

@PandaOverlord
Ooh, Weave is very pretty and colorful, I like him a lot! The grapefruit circuit especially looks very cool on him with all of it's different colors. I also really like the accent, it's definitely new and strange but not bad looking at all. His lore is also lovely! 7/10!

@Duosora
Siderea looks very cool, despite her dark colors and all-basic genes. The hat and the cape especially look very nice on her! 6/10!

-Bump noted for CloudNines
-Bump noted for ShakarianTrash

Alright, I'm going to go update the tickets with the scores and bumps I noted in this post! After that, I will return to reviewing starting with PricklyGoose's post!
Just for reference since some people are trying it, you cannot use your dragon post as a bump. Thx for understanding, guys! <3

@CloudNines
Ooh, I love that skin on him! Ametrine does look very lovely, granted I think that his apparel blends in with him a bit too much so it doesn't looks like he has that much color contrast, which makes him a little bit bland. His lore is wonderful, though! 6/10!

@Bixana
He's very beautiful! I love the luminous sundrapes and the accent on him, it really works well even with the indigo and purple underneath (kinda reminds me of one of my imps with the same accent)! 7/10!

@Ravenwo0d
I love Vlonan quite a bit, that red/black aesthetic (especially with the brighter will o' the ember to complement it!) is wonderful! Even though his genes are a bit plain, he looks wonderful. 6/10!

@Rabigrace
She's a great-looking girl! I love the light colors and the accent does a really good job of giving her some extra color contrast! The only thing I have to say is that her helmet looks a little weird, since it doesn't match much of her other apparel very much. Her lore is interesting, too! 7/10!

@Nemayre
Beilun looks lovely, I like the halo on him! His colors are definitely pretty unique, I don't think chocolate avocado is a color scheme I enjoy very much, but he definitely pulls it off and sounds delicious at the same time! 6/10!

@SassmasterMaxie
Maxie looks wonderful, I especially like his kitties :) I like his very red colors, too, and you've done a good job of keeping him from looking too red with his apparel. His lore and art is nice as well, I do love my sassy characters! 7/10!

@Kazure
Aww, Bellona looks so lovely! She reminds me a lot of my Arcane rep, I love the dark colors with the purple and pink. Irishim is a little boring, but my girl is the same and Bellona makes it look nice. 6/10!

@PandaOverlord
Ooh, Weave is very pretty and colorful, I like him a lot! The grapefruit circuit especially looks very cool on him with all of it's different colors. I also really like the accent, it's definitely new and strange but not bad looking at all. His lore is also lovely! 7/10!

@Duosora
Siderea looks very cool, despite her dark colors and all-basic genes. The hat and the cape especially look very nice on her! 6/10!

-Bump noted for CloudNines
-Bump noted for ShakarianTrash

Alright, I'm going to go update the tickets with the scores and bumps I noted in this post! After that, I will return to reviewing starting with PricklyGoose's post!
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
I hope I'm not too late to enter but I would love to give her an eliminate! C: she a level 24 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40036326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400364/40036326_350.png[/img] [/url]
I hope I'm not too late to enter but I would love to give her an eliminate! C: she a level 24

40036326_350.png

m0qTUgr.png
Bump!
Bump!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Bumpity bump, thanks for the clarification.
Bumpity bump, thanks for the clarification.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
bump
bump
LMLA6wg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120