Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eliminate Raffle! DONE - DRAWING
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
I would probably give the eliminate to my boy Weave, a gift from my friend when I first got started. He is my best coli dragon, and this would skyrocket his amazingness from great, to greatest. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358056/35805555_350.png[/img][/center]
I would probably give the eliminate to my boy Weave, a gift from my friend when I first got started. He is my best coli dragon, and this would skyrocket his amazingness from great, to greatest.
35805555_350.png
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Bump!
Bump!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38318596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383186/38318596_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]This is Siderea, a dragon which tries and collects Magical Shards for the upcoming Arcane festivities through the shop she runs right now. It might be a good idea for her to get an Eliminate, so she would be able to get more stuff for swaps and grabs on her own.[/i] With her, I am entering this raffle.

38318596_350.png

This is Siderea, a dragon which tries and collects Magical Shards for the upcoming Arcane festivities through the shop she runs right now.
It might be a good idea for her to get an Eliminate, so she would be able to get more stuff for swaps and grabs on her own.

With her, I am entering this raffle.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
bump!
bump!

@Katastrophic
Tegu looks wonderful! I love the red/black/bits of yellow and such she has going on, though you're right about the apparel looking a little cramped, but I have dragons that are much worse haha! Her art is cute, too! 7/10!

@ChaotiCloud33
Benevolence is adorable, even with the strange colors and basic genes, he looks wonderful with his skin on (my custom progen is completely covered with a skin, hehe) and I absolutely love the simple but cute and heartwarming lore! 8/10!

@XernaPirate
Xerna looks like a great leader and eventually a great warrior! I really like your choice of apparel on her, and that accent complements her beautifully! I think she does look a little busy, but as I've said to others, I have dragons in my own lair that are worse. 6/10!

@Amenen
Oh, she is very pretty! I love her colors and her filigree and bee look great on her, granted I'm not a massive fan of the crystal. I do loooove the choice of apparel on her, especially the grove sylvan and glowing clawtips apparel! 7/10!

@Mithian
Adragna definitely looks nice, but I think she looks overall a bit too dark and dull for me-- there's not much color contrast. Easily my favorite thing to look at on her is her pretty, brightly-colored claws which stand out on her dark background. I'd personally love to see a little more blue on her, but she's yours so don't let me change how you want her! I also like the lore on her, it sounds like she has a lot of responsibility to take on! 7/10!

@Drominus
Grimnir's lore is wonderful, I enjoy it quite a lot! I also really like the red/black/white plague-y aesthetic he has going on, granted his apparel looks pretty busy (I'm starting to think I hate lots of apparel even though I definitely have dragons with a lot of apparel ahhhhhh). 6/10!

-Bump counted for astra52
-Bump counted for laurastylinson

@Aquatic
Virtue looks so great, I love the dark colors wih the fushia and the starlight cloak looks wonderful, too! I especially like the skink on him! 7/10!

@FutureMopie
Ohhh Blackberry looks good! The colors and the genes complement each other wonderfully, I love it! He is definitely lacking on the apparel side, though, but I don't think he'll need much to keep looking good. 6/10!

@Peyp
Dream looks beautiful (I do love my pinkish-colored male coatls)! The colors are beautiful, the genes are gorgeous, the accent is amazing, the apparel fits him perfectly, his lore looks fantastic, and his art is stunning! I'm proud to say your beautiful boy is going to be my first 10/10! <3 tbh I might want a kid from him, too... hehe

@ShakarianTrash
Aeristrix looks amazing! I absolutely adore that rainbow skin she has on! The majority-red aesthetic and the fancy apparel she has on also looks great, and I love the art and all of the beautiful dresses in her description! As someone with cyborg dragons, I also quite enjoy some robotic/mechanical dragons! 9/10!

Alright, I'm going to quickly tally up the tickets I've awarded in this post, then I will continue my reviews starting with CloudNines's post.
Keep it up everyone, I love seeing all these wonderful dragons!

@Katastrophic
Tegu looks wonderful! I love the red/black/bits of yellow and such she has going on, though you're right about the apparel looking a little cramped, but I have dragons that are much worse haha! Her art is cute, too! 7/10!

@ChaotiCloud33
Benevolence is adorable, even with the strange colors and basic genes, he looks wonderful with his skin on (my custom progen is completely covered with a skin, hehe) and I absolutely love the simple but cute and heartwarming lore! 8/10!

@XernaPirate
Xerna looks like a great leader and eventually a great warrior! I really like your choice of apparel on her, and that accent complements her beautifully! I think she does look a little busy, but as I've said to others, I have dragons in my own lair that are worse. 6/10!

@Amenen
Oh, she is very pretty! I love her colors and her filigree and bee look great on her, granted I'm not a massive fan of the crystal. I do loooove the choice of apparel on her, especially the grove sylvan and glowing clawtips apparel! 7/10!

@Mithian
Adragna definitely looks nice, but I think she looks overall a bit too dark and dull for me-- there's not much color contrast. Easily my favorite thing to look at on her is her pretty, brightly-colored claws which stand out on her dark background. I'd personally love to see a little more blue on her, but she's yours so don't let me change how you want her! I also like the lore on her, it sounds like she has a lot of responsibility to take on! 7/10!

@Drominus
Grimnir's lore is wonderful, I enjoy it quite a lot! I also really like the red/black/white plague-y aesthetic he has going on, granted his apparel looks pretty busy (I'm starting to think I hate lots of apparel even though I definitely have dragons with a lot of apparel ahhhhhh). 6/10!

-Bump counted for astra52
-Bump counted for laurastylinson

@Aquatic
Virtue looks so great, I love the dark colors wih the fushia and the starlight cloak looks wonderful, too! I especially like the skink on him! 7/10!

@FutureMopie
Ohhh Blackberry looks good! The colors and the genes complement each other wonderfully, I love it! He is definitely lacking on the apparel side, though, but I don't think he'll need much to keep looking good. 6/10!

@Peyp
Dream looks beautiful (I do love my pinkish-colored male coatls)! The colors are beautiful, the genes are gorgeous, the accent is amazing, the apparel fits him perfectly, his lore looks fantastic, and his art is stunning! I'm proud to say your beautiful boy is going to be my first 10/10! <3 tbh I might want a kid from him, too... hehe

@ShakarianTrash
Aeristrix looks amazing! I absolutely adore that rainbow skin she has on! The majority-red aesthetic and the fancy apparel she has on also looks great, and I love the art and all of the beautiful dresses in her description! As someone with cyborg dragons, I also quite enjoy some robotic/mechanical dragons! 9/10!

Alright, I'm going to quickly tally up the tickets I've awarded in this post, then I will continue my reviews starting with CloudNines's post.
Keep it up everyone, I love seeing all these wonderful dragons!
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
Bump!

And thanks for the compliments.
Bump!

And thanks for the compliments.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40112497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401125/40112497_350.png[/img] [/url] My girl Gladys! She's not fully gened yet, but I love her too much to not use her for this <3 Some more: I would love to level her up to 25 with eliminate (I use [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710#post_3140736]this[/url] method). I'm planning on getting it for a lot of my dragons, actually, but a little help is always nice!

40112497_350.png

My girl Gladys! She's not fully gened yet, but I love her too much to not use her for this <3
Some more: I would love to level her up to 25 with eliminate (I use this method). I'm planning on getting it for a lot of my dragons, actually, but a little help is always nice!
aUKJE16.png
bump

And thank you, she really is kind of a mess but I think she makes it work lol ^^; Also I wouldn't say that to her face >-> she's an absolute beast which is why I'm doing a more fighting heavy build for her rather than doing magic or something like that.
bump

And thank you, she really is kind of a mess but I think she makes it work lol ^^; Also I wouldn't say that to her face >-> she's an absolute beast which is why I'm doing a more fighting heavy build for her rather than doing magic or something like that.
knhLXgs.png
[img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427132/42713158_350.png[/img][/img] She's a level 23 Her name is Cyrix
[img][/img]42713158_350.png

She's a level 23

Her name is Cyrix
LMLA6wg.png
bump

Thank you for this oppurtunity
bump

Thank you for this oppurtunity
LMLA6wg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120