Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Red Sea Cove's Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Rowyn Could I have Arduinna please?
@Rowyn Could I have Arduinna please?
SunsetChan~
@SunsetChan Sure c: Sending her now!
@SunsetChan Sure c: Sending her now!
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
@Rowyn Thank you so much!
@Rowyn Thank you so much!
SunsetChan~
Hi I hope i'm going about this right, I signed up today and I have no idea how things work hehe. Is Cybele still available, if so i would love to adopt her, so cute :D
Hi I hope i'm going about this right, I signed up today and I have no idea how things work hehe. Is Cybele still available, if so i would love to adopt her, so cute :D
vv08MGM.jpg
@Paiga13 Welcome to FR! ^^ Cybele is still available :3 I'll send her now.
@Paiga13 Welcome to FR! ^^ Cybele is still available :3 I'll send her now.
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
@Rowyn Thank you so much :D <3
@Rowyn Thank you so much :D <3
vv08MGM.jpg
Could I have Moonstone please? If she's already taken, could I have Twila? Thank you so much!
Could I have Moonstone please? If she's already taken, could I have Twila? Thank you so much!
@luna13 Moonstone is still available :) I'll send her over now.
@luna13 Moonstone is still available :) I'll send her over now.
XVdLiaL.png
First Fae on first page plz? I'm only slightly off the ground because my friend provided me with some gems. I wasted them all, lol. Still. If not me, could it be my friend Tundrawind? She's been so good to me.
First Fae on first page plz? I'm only slightly off the ground because my friend provided me with some gems. I wasted them all, lol. Still. If not me, could it be my friend Tundrawind? She's been so good to me.
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26