Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Custom Raffle | OVER
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
It's Dance in the Dark! ;3
It's Dance in the Dark! ;3
tvc9y223.jpg
After checking up and down Fernando Garibay's wiki page it seems like Dance in the Dark is the song. :))

Thanks for hosting this raffle!
After checking up and down Fernando Garibay's wiki page it seems like Dance in the Dark is the song. :))

Thanks for hosting this raffle!
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
I'm going to guess Dance in the Dark

Funnily enough, I did like the song but never googled it or anything so I was completely clueless

Thanks for hosting!

I'm going to guess Dance in the Dark

Funnily enough, I did like the song but never googled it or anything so I was completely clueless

Thanks for hosting!

tastefulmarketing.gif
the raffle is ending tonight! please submit your guesses if you haven't already!
the raffle is ending tonight! please submit your guesses if you haven't already!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
I’m going to guess Dance in the Dark!
I’m going to guess Dance in the Dark!
crystal_sprite.pngQ5eZhV2.png
@cosmicConundrum

"Dance in the Dark" I love ittttt!!!!!
@cosmicConundrum

"Dance in the Dark" I love ittttt!!!!!
[columns] [center][size=7][b]RAFFLE RESULTS[/b][/size] [skin=27165][/center] [nextcol] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G3xs9Bo.png[/img][/center][/columns] hello everyone! i'm pinging you to let you know that the raffle has been completed and the long-awaited winners are being announced! @noctiferous @lallie have each won a copy of the custom skin. congratulations!! even though literally nobody didn't guess the right answer, i'll link it here anyway. my favorite lady gaga song is dance in the dark. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk5RORfkeok]the hinted music video is here[/url], and you should totally give it a watch because it's super awesome. even if you have not won anything, i hope that you had fun during this raffle. if you're an established lady gaga fan, shoutout to you specifically because that's amazing, and if you've never heard of any lady gaga songs (how?), shoutout to you too anyway because hopefully you've heard some cool music and now have something new to listen to. thanks everyone for participating and have a great thundercrack carnivale! p.s. if you didn't win a copy and you're interested in an auctioning of another copy of the above custom um, please post here and let me know! the skincent is a 5-copy personal custom that will never be reprinted again. p.p.s. if you liked this skincent, please check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2245436]accent shop here[/url]! i've got many more for sale :D @FloatingInSpace @Harmonywish @NuclearFudge @auroshen @Leafdapple1 @Lyka @Touhou @Astrologian @Aoroen @Ammut @Cindella @Candace @Lunox @Jeon @Amorah @LavenderPrince @Featherly @Madolche @PoIarized @Shpee @Celes @LynterriaHatake @Angilian @XeoNinx @Reptilia @Yilara @Sienne @Astraya @Euclidean @Halua @Chuchuana @meloncauli @Kivovis @MusicMiner @Bumblesweet @Mirna @Rest @tomatotwin @1Sash1 @reedshine @bakugannvgims @Caprineki @SirLeafheart @Astrophile @Wrath @OfficialEspurr @EnforcerGladion @Rosewing @BrxkenSxuls @DrowsyPanda @Ellapinky @AiDeeKay @Watercolour @snowpea @LiveSky @lalalunaa @cactiiblossoms @Darbz2 @mPhish @Lucatri @Xirei @qew23 @Gaze @LordMalak @Tserin @squidragon @cywscross @Malis @Syceris @Ariizumi @Luteia @Anivia @Hauntology @DarklightRaven @Goldenstorm @BarkBreath @WHDE @BlackMistress @Lycoteuthis @yurihands @Rockon @PaintingFlowers @CabbageCat @Peyp @arikin @Phloxy @Finne @Terato @CanisMajoris @KameTurtle @Lallie @Juliez @TangleFeather @MaraStarSeer @Deva @BeckAlistiere @remuslupn @ruirea @LilSadist @kingdoms @DragonMaiden @ThisIsGospel @SilverQuark @Aloice @Cerdae @birdfairy @smileytechie @Zarr101 @BlazingPhoenix01 @LemonQuartz @vetra @Apfelobst @Crumpet @Marvin @CuriousLoli @Rayzor @Lunakitty @Soupy @dustclouds @annadandelion @Ririterasu @Velsim @Taiyou @Saphirosa @SylphOfHeart @Peyral @NicoleEirin @Kawaiicoco789 @Jaypaw @ChReb @Pathogenic @literallyacat @Karanja @skywiththeclouds @Cieyuu @Lunalii @solaritude @Irmingard @cgilly @SarcasticHawke @burningdarkfire @Shroomlet @SparkleOfGold @terrellini @NeveFox @Ziegler @constellationxx @sparkaflame101 @Kyoya @Weavile @BitterTea @Miirim @saltyleti @BluDevil @Animonster @World @Redfern @Sirimiri @PhoenixFire36 @judiama @Mima @FlareSolaire @Narif @Bluetadamore @luckygrace99 @End3rStorm @Asphoxia @Ballethamster @FireHeartSong @Firtarian @Farvel @Gompytje @Nenkou @sinha27 @croix @AwkwardTrashCant @chocomonster @Sairine @lofi @PricklyGoose @RaptorQueen @PhoenixFire36 @celeste5574 @Thysiria @LordZarcock @Dalilah @ShadowTiger7819 @Graceless @Toska @snowyfawn @GoblinQueen72
RAFFLE RESULTS

G3xs9Bo.png

hello everyone! i'm pinging you to let you know that the raffle has been completed and the long-awaited winners are being announced!

@noctiferous @lallie have each won a copy of the custom skin. congratulations!!

even though literally nobody didn't guess the right answer, i'll link it here anyway. my favorite lady gaga song is dance in the dark. the hinted music video is here, and you should totally give it a watch because it's super awesome.

even if you have not won anything, i hope that you had fun during this raffle. if you're an established lady gaga fan, shoutout to you specifically because that's amazing, and if you've never heard of any lady gaga songs (how?), shoutout to you too anyway because hopefully you've heard some cool music and now have something new to listen to.

thanks everyone for participating and have a great thundercrack carnivale!

p.s. if you didn't win a copy and you're interested in an auctioning of another copy of the above custom um, please post here and let me know! the skincent is a 5-copy personal custom that will never be reprinted again.

p.p.s. if you liked this skincent, please check out my accent shop here! i've got many more for sale :D

@FloatingInSpace @Harmonywish @NuclearFudge @auroshen @Leafdapple1 @Lyka @Touhou @Astrologian @Aoroen @Ammut @Cindella @Candace @Lunox @Jeon @Amorah @LavenderPrince @Featherly @Madolche @PoIarized @Shpee @Celes @LynterriaHatake @Angilian @XeoNinx @Reptilia @Yilara @Sienne @Astraya @Euclidean @Halua @Chuchuana @meloncauli @Kivovis @MusicMiner @Bumblesweet @Mirna @Rest @tomatotwin @1Sash1 @reedshine @bakugannvgims @Caprineki @SirLeafheart @Astrophile @Wrath @OfficialEspurr @EnforcerGladion @Rosewing @BrxkenSxuls @DrowsyPanda @Ellapinky @AiDeeKay @Watercolour @snowpea @LiveSky @lalalunaa @cactiiblossoms @Darbz2 @mPhish @Lucatri @Xirei @qew23 @Gaze @LordMalak @Tserin @squidragon @cywscross @Malis @Syceris @Ariizumi @Luteia @Anivia @Hauntology @DarklightRaven @Goldenstorm @BarkBreath @WHDE @BlackMistress @Lycoteuthis @yurihands @Rockon @PaintingFlowers @CabbageCat @Peyp @arikin @Phloxy @Finne @Terato @CanisMajoris @KameTurtle @Lallie @Juliez @TangleFeather @MaraStarSeer @Deva @BeckAlistiere @remuslupn @ruirea @LilSadist @kingdoms @DragonMaiden @ThisIsGospel @SilverQuark @Aloice @Cerdae @birdfairy @smileytechie @Zarr101 @BlazingPhoenix01 @LemonQuartz @vetra @Apfelobst @Crumpet @Marvin @CuriousLoli @Rayzor @Lunakitty @Soupy @dustclouds @annadandelion @Ririterasu @Velsim @Taiyou @Saphirosa @SylphOfHeart @Peyral @NicoleEirin @Kawaiicoco789 @Jaypaw @ChReb @Pathogenic @literallyacat @Karanja @skywiththeclouds @Cieyuu @Lunalii @solaritude @Irmingard @cgilly @SarcasticHawke @burningdarkfire @Shroomlet @SparkleOfGold @terrellini @NeveFox @Ziegler @constellationxx @sparkaflame101 @Kyoya @Weavile @BitterTea @Miirim @saltyleti @BluDevil @Animonster @World @Redfern @Sirimiri @PhoenixFire36 @judiama @Mima @FlareSolaire @Narif @Bluetadamore @luckygrace99 @End3rStorm @Asphoxia @Ballethamster @FireHeartSong @Firtarian @Farvel @Gompytje @Nenkou @sinha27 @croix @AwkwardTrashCant @chocomonster @Sairine @lofi @PricklyGoose @RaptorQueen @PhoenixFire36 @celeste5574 @Thysiria @LordZarcock @Dalilah @ShadowTiger7819 @Graceless @Toska @snowyfawn @GoblinQueen72
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum

Please let me know if you auction off any other copies.
Congrats to the winners!
@cosmicConundrum

Please let me know if you auction off any other copies.
Congrats to the winners!
rvIMLeS.png
Thanks for hosting the raffle!
Thanks for hosting the raffle!
@cosmicConundrum

Please let me know if you auction off any copies! ^^
@cosmicConundrum

Please let me know if you auction off any copies! ^^
jxHrwpT.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21