Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Official Dragon Grab Bag Thread! 5 LEFT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/p1r92dn.png[/img][/center] [center]Hellloooo everyone, that little dragon up there is King c: This will be our official DRAGON grab bag thread. I will be [b]SUBSCRIBED[/b] to this thread so no need to ping. There are a few rules and they are as follows: 1. Please be nice to me. 2. Choose a number that isn't taken. 3. Please don't complain if you don't like your dragon... i try my best to please people and surprise them with nice ones. 4. [b]SOME[/b] grab bags may contain mystery items (food, baldwin, familiars, EGGS??(;) 5. You can purchase an unlimited amount! 6. If you don't trust sending payment first, please don't CANCEL the 2-way CR if you don't like what you get. You will be blacklisted. I have to keep it fair :/ 7. Enjoy & Have fun <3[/center] [center][b]DRAGON GRAB BAGS[/b][/center] [center] ~All Bags are 30kt/30gems each~ ~Please send them via cr/pm~[/center] [center]1. SOLD 2. 3. SOLD 4. 5. 6. SOLD 7. SOLD 8. SOLD 9. SOLD 10. 11. SOLD 12. SOLD 13. SOLD! 14. SOLD 15. SOLD! 16. SOLD 17. SOLD 18. SOLD 19. 20. SOLD! [/center]
p1r92dn.png
Hellloooo everyone, that little dragon up there is King c: This will be our official DRAGON grab bag thread. I will be SUBSCRIBED to this thread so no need to ping. There are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. Please be nice to me.
2. Choose a number that isn't taken.
3. Please don't complain if you don't like your dragon... i try my best to please people and surprise them with nice ones.
4. SOME grab bags may contain mystery items (food, baldwin, familiars, EGGS??(;)
5. You can purchase an unlimited amount!
6. If you don't trust sending payment first, please don't CANCEL the 2-way CR if you don't like what you get. You will be blacklisted. I have to keep it fair :/
7. Enjoy & Have fun <3

DRAGON GRAB BAGS
~All Bags are 30kt/30gems each~
~Please send them via cr/pm~

1. SOLD
3. SOLD
6. SOLD
7. SOLD
8. SOLD
9. SOLD
11. SOLD
12. SOLD
13. SOLD!
14. SOLD
15. SOLD!
16. SOLD
17. SOLD
18. SOLD
20. SOLD!
VGxuHXT.png
What is this?
What is this?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@BlinkleBlueInk random Dragon grab bag they are 30k/30g each & you get a random dragon and sometimes the dragon comes with an item(s)! :D
@BlinkleBlueInk random Dragon grab bag they are 30k/30g each & you get a random dragon and sometimes the dragon comes with an item(s)! :D
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu ill take one gwab bag pwease
@ipikachooseu ill take one gwab bag pwease
@neperooni which number? :O
@neperooni which number? :O
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu oof 9 please
@ipikachooseu oof 9 please
@neperooni please send 30k or 30g in a pm or cr! :D
@neperooni please send 30k or 30g in a pm or cr! :D
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu done!! :o