Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Caged Bird Rescue | Exalt Rescue |REVAMP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Could I have this one pls? Thanks!
Could I have this one pls? Thanks!
May I adopt Wren, please?
May I adopt Wren, please?
QFXpYkj.png
@AlleyxCat Righto! Gonna send him over in a bit~ And going to add you to the pinglist in a sec!

@wendigoheart Sending her over in a moment!

@MoonSun18 Of course you can!

@Matrixkitty Of course :D

@Cruelty I'm glad she can have a nice home - I was specifically looking for little oldies to rescue at the start. Glad to see someone wants to give her a home :)

@CutePikachu163 You sure can! Gonna send him over in a sec~

@Dragrawr I'm so sorry, but unfortunately he's been taken by someone before you had the chance to reserve him. Hope this isn't too big of a problem.

@Scenario Very sorry to say but he's also just got taken! CutePikachu163 just took him. But I'll add you to the pinglist.

@YlisseTactician3 As mentioned above, he's already taken. Very sorry to say this.

@Jagoda Yup, sending her over in a moment!

@AlleyxCat Righto! Gonna send him over in a bit~ And going to add you to the pinglist in a sec!

@wendigoheart Sending her over in a moment!

@MoonSun18 Of course you can!

@Matrixkitty Of course :D

@Cruelty I'm glad she can have a nice home - I was specifically looking for little oldies to rescue at the start. Glad to see someone wants to give her a home :)

@CutePikachu163 You sure can! Gonna send him over in a sec~

@Dragrawr I'm so sorry, but unfortunately he's been taken by someone before you had the chance to reserve him. Hope this isn't too big of a problem.

@Scenario Very sorry to say but he's also just got taken! CutePikachu163 just took him. But I'll add you to the pinglist.

@YlisseTactician3 As mentioned above, he's already taken. Very sorry to say this.

@Jagoda Yup, sending her over in a moment!

?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
Could I have this one pls then? Thanks!
Could I have this one pls then? Thanks!
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@BirdOfParadise can I grab the other male opal ridgeback, stat? I want to reserve him

(Flight)

Because I bought a female just for one of them
@BirdOfParadise can I grab the other male opal ridgeback, stat? I want to reserve him

(Flight)

Because I bought a female just for one of them
for_flight_rising_by_dragrawr-dcg76a6.gifdragbit_by_dragrawr-dcggjel.gif
nvm I bought a male that gave better results.
nvm I bought a male that gave better results.
for_flight_rising_by_dragrawr-dcg76a6.gifdragbit_by_dragrawr-dcggjel.gif
@BirdOfParadise may I donate a few dragons? I love them dearly and don't want to see them exalted but I have no space.
@BirdOfParadise may I donate a few dragons? I love them dearly and don't want to see them exalted but I have no space.
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
Well ok can I have this one pls then?
Well ok can I have this one pls then?
@Scenario Of course! Sending him over in a bit~

@tiyonna43 I'd love to take them in! Send them over, I'm sure someone will take them in.

@YlisseTactician3 Of course! Sending him over~
@Scenario Of course! Sending him over in a bit~

@tiyonna43 I'd love to take them in! Send them over, I'm sure someone will take them in.

@YlisseTactician3 Of course! Sending him over~
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@BirdofParadise how many may I send you?
@BirdofParadise how many may I send you?
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15