Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished - Winners Drawn
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68
I have to say that having the 4 eggs hatch into each of the one plentiful species is pretty cool
I have to say that having the 4 eggs hatch into each of the one plentiful species is pretty cool
+3 FR Time
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif
Ohhh thank you! The winners look so awsome :D
Ohhh thank you! The winners look so awsome :D
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing is finished, thank you every who joined in! The winners will be posted shortly.

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 79 prizes (64 regular and 15 unlocked).

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

Any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Note: I reduce each winner's tickets to 0 in order to cut down on redraws. Don't worry if you look at the drawing spreadsheet and see your tickets are at 0, it just means you won.

@0bsidian @aersolace @agareia @alanon @angu15 @anivia @aredshroom @arikin @bamdingo @beardeddragon123 @beautifulglitter @blackstarfire @blazingphoenix01 @blizzardrunner @boeing @booktwist @bothriolepis @brighteningskies @butterfree @calibris @camelia2 @cantertothewinds @car340 @cartelsaide @casanoble @cataclasm @chirichan @cloudfell @coiote @colorimetry @competitor @corvus @crystalrosewing @cttup @cyroku @dalilah @dasfoxy113 @dawnfl1ghts @deadbattery @dodecahedron @dragonartist24 @dragonofmordor @dreamweave @duosora @duskria @eiyora @eliatrope @elysianjewels @embur @emeraldskye @endlessdragon @enkil @evarinya @famion @fenixinka @firedragons @fireheartsong @flay624 @foxowl @freshpeachez @gaze @geminisun @gentletendencies @gerivl @giantpandroid @gladiatoraviator @gracekit @grail @gunklord @gwynivere @heart @honeyflight @igneriss @inkandbone @irrisichi @ixia @jadedragon18 @jaypaw @jbapple @jontargaryen @kaboomafoo @kael1030 @kano3shuuya @katsuquartz5 @kazure @kelpsi @kirrandria @koar @kriski @ladysiren @lallie @leafstar17 @lehlora @lesen @leviathandemon @lightningflash12 @lionturtle @literallyacat @lotuscatdragon @lucy9606 @lumidae @lyka @mangusto @marduk @meloncauli @melvistle @merlinmausi @meyoline @mithian @momofsix @mondschatten @moonsun18 @mossfern @muxie @mystyic @napstabl00k @nebulacloud @neiran @neonkitty @nialatic @niernen @nirnrootnoises @nitsuj @northernliights @oara @ototo @panderz @paperpony @paxx @popplio @porky27s @premiumhugs @princesco @pufferheart @punchingsolas @pygmypuff @qualia @quisicorazon @rachelamber @raicoo @readinghell @ref @reignhart @rhadamant @roseredaus @rosie1450 @rubyredtan @ruffian @rutile @saltyleti @saraceaser @sassypants @scaledowl @scryzze @sedatetoucan @selah @selenology @senchadrake @senil @seonais @shaide @shatteredseraph @sienne @simfeetunder @sinbreaker @sinsomniac @sirimiri @siritys @snackeater @soullugia11 @spacelithium @sphinzz @squishypenguin @stormwing27 @strawbcream @survivalist @sylveonne @tarshaan @tauter @thedeinonychus @theotherkirby @tokyomachine @torchia @twilightstars @tyrannosaur66 @unsolved @uzaaki9 @whimsicalwolf @wingedelf @wraith296 @wylddandelyon @x3x @xirei @xoanon @xxmusical @zac @zarr101 @zeco5000 @zillua @zygon
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing is finished, thank you every who joined in! The winners will be posted shortly.

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 79 prizes (64 regular and 15 unlocked).

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

Any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Note: I reduce each winner's tickets to 0 in order to cut down on redraws. Don't worry if you look at the drawing spreadsheet and see your tickets are at 0, it just means you won.

@0bsidian @aersolace @agareia @alanon @angu15 @anivia @aredshroom @arikin @bamdingo @beardeddragon123 @beautifulglitter @blackstarfire @blazingphoenix01 @blizzardrunner @boeing @booktwist @bothriolepis @brighteningskies @butterfree @calibris @camelia2 @cantertothewinds @car340 @cartelsaide @casanoble @cataclasm @chirichan @cloudfell @coiote @colorimetry @competitor @corvus @crystalrosewing @cttup @cyroku @dalilah @dasfoxy113 @dawnfl1ghts @deadbattery @dodecahedron @dragonartist24 @dragonofmordor @dreamweave @duosora @duskria @eiyora @eliatrope @elysianjewels @embur @emeraldskye @endlessdragon @enkil @evarinya @famion @fenixinka @firedragons @fireheartsong @flay624 @foxowl @freshpeachez @gaze @geminisun @gentletendencies @gerivl @giantpandroid @gladiatoraviator @gracekit @grail @gunklord @gwynivere @heart @honeyflight @igneriss @inkandbone @irrisichi @ixia @jadedragon18 @jaypaw @jbapple @jontargaryen @kaboomafoo @kael1030 @kano3shuuya @katsuquartz5 @kazure @kelpsi @kirrandria @koar @kriski @ladysiren @lallie @leafstar17 @lehlora @lesen @leviathandemon @lightningflash12 @lionturtle @literallyacat @lotuscatdragon @lucy9606 @lumidae @lyka @mangusto @marduk @meloncauli @melvistle @merlinmausi @meyoline @mithian @momofsix @mondschatten @moonsun18 @mossfern @muxie @mystyic @napstabl00k @nebulacloud @neiran @neonkitty @nialatic @niernen @nirnrootnoises @nitsuj @northernliights @oara @ototo @panderz @paperpony @paxx @popplio @porky27s @premiumhugs @princesco @pufferheart @punchingsolas @pygmypuff @qualia @quisicorazon @rachelamber @raicoo @readinghell @ref @reignhart @rhadamant @roseredaus @rosie1450 @rubyredtan @ruffian @rutile @saltyleti @saraceaser @sassypants @scaledowl @scryzze @sedatetoucan @selah @selenology @senchadrake @senil @seonais @shaide @shatteredseraph @sienne @simfeetunder @sinbreaker @sinsomniac @sirimiri @siritys @snackeater @soullugia11 @spacelithium @sphinzz @squishypenguin @stormwing27 @strawbcream @survivalist @sylveonne @tarshaan @tauter @thedeinonychus @theotherkirby @tokyomachine @torchia @twilightstars @tyrannosaur66 @unsolved @uzaaki9 @whimsicalwolf @wingedelf @wraith296 @wylddandelyon @x3x @xirei @xoanon @xxmusical @zac @zarr101 @zeco5000 @zillua @zygon
Very excited to see who the winners end up being!
Very excited to see who the winners end up being!
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
Hoo boi, let's see how this turns out. If anything, I finally got to get rid of all that unwanted apparel
Hoo boi, let's see how this turns out. If anything, I finally got to get rid of all that unwanted apparel
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Good luck, everyone! I probably won’t win anything, but let’s hope rng favors me tonight...
Good luck, everyone! I probably won’t win anything, but let’s hope rng favors me tonight...
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
cmon rng
cmon rng
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
what!
AHHHH I won the costume party???

Good luck everybody, hope RNG goes well...

please don't blame me, my presence is unwelcome to rng
what!
AHHHH I won the costume party???

Good luck everybody, hope RNG goes well...

please don't blame me, my presence is unwelcome to rng
SKGJSHD 4TH ????!!1 my shirtless Chilli evening paid off
SKGJSHD 4TH ????!!1 my shirtless Chilli evening paid off
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn! For anyone interested in the Thundercrack raffle, it can be found here. If you want to check out the livestream, you can find a recording of it here.

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences at this time.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @Siritys - The Scribe's Guide
2. @Xirei - Don't Make An Emperor!
3. @jbapple - 2013 Bundle
4. @DeadBattery - 2014 Bundle
5. @LehLora - Didn't respond, dropped to round 2
6. @Selah - Gleaming Scales
7. @Lionturtle - Glittering Belly
8. @car340 - Forsaken Warrior
9. @Qualia - 2014 Accents
10. @SimFeetUnder - I Will Fight

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
5. LehLora
11. @Sinbreaker
12. @Jaypaw
13. @NirnrootNoises
14. @ShatteredSeraph
15. @Lucy9606
16. @Mossfern
17. @Oara
18. @ReadingHell
19. @LadySiren

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
20. @Rhadamant
21. @MOMOFSIX
22. @unsolved
23. @Sienne
24. @RoseRedAus
25. @EmeraldSkye
26. @Reignhart
27. @Duskria
28. @Aersolace

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
29. @Corvus
30. @Zarr101
31. @Seonais
32. @Competitor
33. @Meyoline
34. @freshpeachez
35. @neonkitty
36. @Dawnfl1ghts
37. @Gaze
38. @kriski

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
39. @Popplio
40. @Zillua
41. @CrystalRosewing
42. @Ototo
43. @Panderz
44. @SquishyPenguin
45. @Rutile
46. @LeviathanDemon
47. @X3X
48. @Boeing

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
49. @GeriVl
50. @Kazure
51. @Koar
52. @Tarshaan
53. @Igneriss
54. @Famion
55. @Zac
56. @SenchaDrake
57. @Dreamweave
58. @Kael1030

Round 7 - Not Going Yet
59. @Heart
60. @Cataclasm
61. @EndlessDragon
62. @Nialatic
63. @Kirrandria
64. @Ruffian
65. @Premiumhugs
66. @snackeater
67. @Sassypants
68. @gentleTendencies

Round 8 - Not Going Yet
69. @Booktwist
70. @Scryzze
71. @Cyroku
72. @Lallie
73. @TheOtherKirby
74. @punchingsolas
75. @Lesen
76. @firedragons
77. @paxx
78. @Princesco
79. @WhimsicalWolf

Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn! For anyone interested in the Thundercrack raffle, it can be found here. If you want to check out the livestream, you can find a recording of it here.

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences at this time.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @Siritys - The Scribe's Guide
2. @Xirei - Don't Make An Emperor!
3. @jbapple - 2013 Bundle
4. @DeadBattery - 2014 Bundle
5. @LehLora - Didn't respond, dropped to round 2
6. @Selah - Gleaming Scales
7. @Lionturtle - Glittering Belly
8. @car340 - Forsaken Warrior
9. @Qualia - 2014 Accents
10. @SimFeetUnder - I Will Fight

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
5. LehLora
11. @Sinbreaker
12. @Jaypaw
13. @NirnrootNoises
14. @ShatteredSeraph
15. @Lucy9606
16. @Mossfern
17. @Oara
18. @ReadingHell
19. @LadySiren

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
20. @Rhadamant
21. @MOMOFSIX
22. @unsolved
23. @Sienne
24. @RoseRedAus
25. @EmeraldSkye
26. @Reignhart
27. @Duskria
28. @Aersolace

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
29. @Corvus
30. @Zarr101
31. @Seonais
32. @Competitor
33. @Meyoline
34. @freshpeachez
35. @neonkitty
36. @Dawnfl1ghts
37. @Gaze
38. @kriski

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
39. @Popplio
40. @Zillua
41. @CrystalRosewing
42. @Ototo
43. @Panderz
44. @SquishyPenguin
45. @Rutile
46. @LeviathanDemon
47. @X3X
48. @Boeing

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
49. @GeriVl
50. @Kazure
51. @Koar
52. @Tarshaan
53. @Igneriss
54. @Famion
55. @Zac
56. @SenchaDrake
57. @Dreamweave
58. @Kael1030

Round 7 - Not Going Yet
59. @Heart
60. @Cataclasm
61. @EndlessDragon
62. @Nialatic
63. @Kirrandria
64. @Ruffian
65. @Premiumhugs
66. @snackeater
67. @Sassypants
68. @gentleTendencies

Round 8 - Not Going Yet
69. @Booktwist
70. @Scryzze
71. @Cyroku
72. @Lallie
73. @TheOtherKirby
74. @punchingsolas
75. @Lesen
76. @firedragons
77. @paxx
78. @Princesco
79. @WhimsicalWolf

1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68