Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mon's Monthly Free Raffle! (closed!)
1 2 3 4
Hello and welcome to My first free monthly Raffle! Once a month I plan on holding a small free raffle for like a week. All you need to do is post below, and you are entered! (no need to ping) It begins today and this will end Saturday the 23rd evening! Prizes will usually be a familiar, a stack of food, apparel, or maybe a skin, but if people donate there could be more! This months prize is: [item=maren shark hunter] You can help out the raffle by donating something! everything that is donated this raffle will be added to next months raffle! it could be materials, food, apparel, or even something super valuable! Also custom art, writing, training, or other services (breeding cards, mood boards, graphic design ect) would be loved! You could also help by making graphics for the board! (a nice banner for the top would be sweet.) Next months prizes: [item=bamboo leaves] x99 @DarkPuffin will donate free lore for 1 dragon (thank youuu) Pinglist for when I start a new raffle: @PaperPony @constellationxx @FelinaeFatale @Sunwolf @spyndle @Argents
Hello and welcome to My first free monthly Raffle! Once a month I plan on holding a small free raffle for like a week. All you need to do is post below, and you are entered! (no need to ping) It begins today and this will end Saturday the 23rd evening! Prizes will usually be a familiar, a stack of food, apparel, or maybe a skin, but if people donate there could be more!

This months prize is:
Maren Shark Hunter

You can help out the raffle by donating something! everything that is donated this raffle will be added to next months raffle! it could be materials, food, apparel, or even something super valuable! Also custom art, writing, training, or other services (breeding cards, mood boards, graphic design ect) would be loved! You could also help by making graphics for the board! (a nice banner for the top would be sweet.)

Next months prizes:
Bamboo Leaves x99
@DarkPuffin will donate free lore for 1 dragon (thank youuu)

Pinglist for when I start a new raffle:
@PaperPony @constellationxx @FelinaeFatale @Sunwolf @spyndle @Argents
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
Can i join the raffle? :3
Can i join the raffle? :3
I'd like to enter pls :)
I'd like to enter pls :)
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
meeeen:3
meeeen:3
[img][/img] join >.
Entering!
Entering!
I’ll enter, I don’t have that fam yet!
I’ll enter, I don’t have that fam yet!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Count me in!
Count me in!
9TUvkR2.gif
Check out the dragons I have for sale here
Entering!
Entering!
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
I'd love to enter! That's such a cool familiar :)
I'd love to enter! That's such a cool familiar :)
I’ll join. I’d also like to donate free lore for 1 dragon for the next raffle. If I can do that?
I’ll join. I’d also like to donate free lore for 1 dragon for the next raffle. If I can do that?
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
1 2 3 4