Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 10x WC Scrolls (OVER: DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52
@Gaia I'd like to purchase 23 tickets via trade! I'll set up the CR now!
@Gaia I'd like to purchase 23 tickets via trade! I'll set up the CR now!
************************** image.png image.png
Received and recorded :)
Received and recorded :)
[center][b]Announcement: Price change and new payment options added[/b][/center] Goodmorning/afternoon/evening everyone, I hope you are all doing well. :) There's 2 pieces of news today that I'd like to share with you. [LIST=1] [*]I realized the value of Vials of Scattersights has gone way up since the start of this raffle. Starting today, any ticket purchases made with a Vial of Scattersight will net you 50 tickets (instead of the 25 before). [center][item=vial of scattersight][/center] [*]With Night of the Nocturne creeping closer, I've dusted off my leftovers from last year, which were a lot less than I thought. In preparation I've decided to also add the ingredients for the Swipp swaps as payment option. [/LIST] [quote=NotN Swipp Swag] [columns=3][item=Leaf Insect]x25 =1 ticket [item=Chameleon]x25 =1 ticket [item=Living Stones]x25 =1 ticket [item=Lakebottom Flounder]x25 = 1ticket [item=Cuckoo]x25 =1 ticket [nextcol] [item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar]x25 =1 ticket [item=Bee Orchid]x25 =1 ticket [item=Flying Gurnard]x25 =1 ticket [item=Mirror]x15 =1 ticket [item=Night flame]x15 =1 ticket [item=Nocturne Puppet]x15 =1 ticket [nextcol][item=Multi-lens Magnifier]x15 =1 ticket [item=Leporidae Guise]x15 =1 ticket [item=Hourglass]x15 =1 ticket [item=Weathered Grimoire]x15 =1 ticket [item=Crystal ball]x15 =1 ticket[/columns][/quote] As a little sidenote; last week we finally sold our 5000th ticket. This means we're now about half-way through the raffle. To be honest I had hoped we'd be further along by now than we are, but ticket sales were way slower than expected. I hope adding the NotN swipp items will help boost ticket sales a bit. And during NotN I will most likely add Strange Chests themselves as payment options as well. And Constellation, which I hope will be released soon, should hopefully also spike demand a bit. In short; I hope the next 2 months will make up for the slow sales of the past months. If not, I'll take a good hard look at my hoard and see what else I can start accepting to help ticket sales speed along. Please hang in there with me while we try to make this raffle a succes ^^ Thank you to everyone who has entered, bumped, shared etc. the raffle! <3 [b]Pinglist:[/b] Everything & New payment options added [size=1]@Litoriadraconis @Fleure @Jaspernoir @ArcyN @Saraab @Fhirinn @FireHeartSong @PaperPony @Yanisha @Hakary @GrumpyLocks @Rheodry @Mida @PuddleStars @Mewlie @Benuyka @TheDivineZero @Xoanon @CupcakeCass @Fenixinka @Mithian @SerigalaMenarik @Darkesty @Famion @LadyChipmunk @Zoruna @Dalilah @Starwolfs @Freeshavocado @FearTheFuzzyBear @Koryuu @mayka @Crystalitar @alittlebriton @TwoSouls @TwilightStars @99redragons
Announcement: Price change and new payment options added

Goodmorning/afternoon/evening everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. :)

There's 2 pieces of news today that I'd like to share with you.
  1. I realized the value of Vials of Scattersights has gone way up since the start of this raffle. Starting today, any ticket purchases made with a Vial of Scattersight will net you 50 tickets (instead of the 25 before).
    Vial of Scattersight
  2. With Night of the Nocturne creeping closer, I've dusted off my leftovers from last year, which were a lot less than I thought. In preparation I've decided to also add the ingredients for the Swipp swaps as payment option.
NotN Swipp Swag wrote:
Leaf Insect x25 =1 ticket
Chameleon x25 =1 ticket
Living Stones x25 =1 ticket
Lakebottom Flounder x25 = 1ticket
Cuckoo x25 =1 ticket
Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar x25 =1 ticket
Bee Orchid x25 =1 ticket
Flying Gurnard x25 =1 ticket
Mirror x15 =1 ticket
Night Flame x15 =1 ticket
Nocturne Puppet x15 =1 ticket
Multi-Lens Magnifier x15 =1 ticket
Leporidae Guise x15 =1 ticket
Hourglass x15 =1 ticket
Weathered Grimoire x15 =1 ticket
Crystal Ball x15 =1 ticket

As a little sidenote; last week we finally sold our 5000th ticket. This means we're now about half-way through the raffle. To be honest I had hoped we'd be further along by now than we are, but ticket sales were way slower than expected.
I hope adding the NotN swipp items will help boost ticket sales a bit. And during NotN I will most likely add Strange Chests themselves as payment options as well. And Constellation, which I hope will be released soon, should hopefully also spike demand a bit.
In short; I hope the next 2 months will make up for the slow sales of the past months. If not, I'll take a good hard look at my hoard and see what else I can start accepting to help ticket sales speed along.
Please hang in there with me while we try to make this raffle a succes ^^

Thank you to everyone who has entered, bumped, shared etc. the raffle! <3

Pinglist: Everything & New payment options added
@Litoriadraconis
@Fleure
@Jaspernoir
@ArcyN
@Saraab
@Fhirinn
@FireHeartSong
@PaperPony
@Yanisha
@Hakary
@GrumpyLocks
@Rheodry
@Mida
@PuddleStars
@Mewlie
@Benuyka
@TheDivineZero
@Xoanon
@CupcakeCass
@Fenixinka
@Mithian
@SerigalaMenarik
@Darkesty
@Famion
@LadyChipmunk
@Zoruna
@Dalilah
@Starwolfs
@Freeshavocado
@FearTheFuzzyBear
@Koryuu
@mayka
@Crystalitar
@alittlebriton
@TwoSouls
@TwilightStars
@99redragons
[center][b]Announcement: Constellation added as a prize[/b][/center] Goodmorning/afternoon/evening everyone, Sorry to ping all of you again so soon. If I had known, I would've postponed my message from yesterday ^^' If you haven't seen the front page yet, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2574739]off you go[/url]. Constellation was just released, and my gosh it is gorgeous! It is swirly, it is sparkly. I love it. I hope you guys love it too, because as promised; Constellation has been bought and added to the list of prizes you can win. [center][item=secondary gene: constellation][/center] Did you enter before Constellation was added? Don't worry; everyone that has entered, regardless of when, has a chance to win this gene. :) Thank you to everyone who has entered, bumped, shared etc. the raffle! <3 [b]Pinglist:[/b] Everything & New prizes added [size=1]@Litoriadraconis @Fleure @Jaspernoir @ArcyN @Saraab @Fhirinn @FireHeartSong @PaperPony @Yanisha @Hakary @GrumpyLocks @Rheodry @Mida @PuddleStars @Mewlie @Benuyka @TheDivineZero @Xoanon @CupcakeCass @Fenixinka @Mithian @SerigalaMenarik @Darkesty @Famion @LadyChipmunk @Zoruna @Dalilah @Starwolfs @Freeshavocado @FearTheFuzzyBear @Koryuu @mayka @Crystalitar @alittlebriton @TwoSouls @TwilightStars
Announcement: Constellation added as a prize

Goodmorning/afternoon/evening everyone,
Sorry to ping all of you again so soon. If I had known, I would've postponed my message from yesterday ^^'

If you haven't seen the front page yet, off you go. Constellation was just released, and my gosh it is gorgeous! It is swirly, it is sparkly. I love it.

I hope you guys love it too, because as promised; Constellation has been bought and added to the list of prizes you can win.
Secondary Gene: Constellation

Did you enter before Constellation was added? Don't worry; everyone that has entered, regardless of when, has a chance to win this gene. :)

Thank you to everyone who has entered, bumped, shared etc. the raffle! <3

Pinglist: Everything & New prizes added
@Litoriadraconis
@Fleure
@Jaspernoir
@ArcyN
@Saraab
@Fhirinn
@FireHeartSong
@PaperPony
@Yanisha
@Hakary
@GrumpyLocks
@Rheodry
@Mida
@PuddleStars
@Mewlie
@Benuyka
@TheDivineZero
@Xoanon
@CupcakeCass
@Fenixinka
@Mithian
@SerigalaMenarik
@Darkesty
@Famion
@LadyChipmunk
@Zoruna
@Dalilah
@Starwolfs
@Freeshavocado
@FearTheFuzzyBear
@Koryuu
@mayka
@Crystalitar
@alittlebriton
@TwoSouls
@TwilightStars
sending in some festival curreny for tickets :P
sending in some festival curreny for tickets :P
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
<3
<3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Received and recorded. Thank you for entering! ^^
Received and recorded. Thank you for entering! ^^
@Gaia

I'm gonna send a CR to buy some tickets! I'd also like to be on the pinglist for..... Everything, aha.
@Gaia

I'm gonna send a CR to buy some tickets! I'd also like to be on the pinglist for..... Everything, aha.
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
Thank you so much for entering! ^^ Tickets recorded and pinglist updated
Thank you so much for entering! ^^ Tickets recorded and pinglist updated
up
up
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52