Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43
@TobyCharim

It's fine, you can accept it whever you have free time. :)
@TobyCharim

It's fine, you can accept it whever you have free time. :)
@Ashmore If he's still available, could I claim Asyris? The all white coatl.

If he's not available, Balin would be my next choice (white and red Imperial). Thank you!!!
@Ashmore If he's still available, could I claim Asyris? The all white coatl.

If he's not available, Balin would be my next choice (white and red Imperial). Thank you!!!
@TobyCharim
Pinging Necrosie for you. :)

@Necrosie
- TobyCharim would like to take Athos.
- FastFlyinDragon would like to take Myca.
- sinsomniac would like to take Voiken. ^^

@InheritanceLight
It's not fey, but Fae. :D I know you were thinking about the right thing, giving you the +5 points. ^^

@FastFlyinDragon @sinsomniac
Of course, pinging Necrosie for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@poisonivyperson
No problem, just don't forget the things I told you. :) Pinging Wolfdance to send you the dragon. ^^

@Wolfdance
poisonivyperson would like to take your Orca Cherub/Orca Facet/Gold Glimmer Pearlcatcher Female. ^^

@TheRichards
Sure thing, pinging nyuf77 to send her for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@nyuf77
TheRichards would like to take Asyris. ^^

@Jyyynxx
You can send them to nyuf77 - he's my brother, and has plenty lair space to hold the dragons. :)

@Rubytalon
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? ^^

@campfire
Asyris is already adopted, pinging Kineldi to send you Balin. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Kineldi
campfire would like to take Balin. ^^
@TobyCharim
Pinging Necrosie for you. :)

@Necrosie
- TobyCharim would like to take Athos.
- FastFlyinDragon would like to take Myca.
- sinsomniac would like to take Voiken. ^^

@InheritanceLight
It's not fey, but Fae. :D I know you were thinking about the right thing, giving you the +5 points. ^^

@FastFlyinDragon @sinsomniac
Of course, pinging Necrosie for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@poisonivyperson
No problem, just don't forget the things I told you. :) Pinging Wolfdance to send you the dragon. ^^

@Wolfdance
poisonivyperson would like to take your Orca Cherub/Orca Facet/Gold Glimmer Pearlcatcher Female. ^^

@TheRichards
Sure thing, pinging nyuf77 to send her for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@nyuf77
TheRichards would like to take Asyris. ^^

@Jyyynxx
You can send them to nyuf77 - he's my brother, and has plenty lair space to hold the dragons. :)

@Rubytalon
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? ^^

@campfire
Asyris is already adopted, pinging Kineldi to send you Balin. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Kineldi
campfire would like to take Balin. ^^
@FastFlyinDragon
The Imp female is already adopted. The male is still avaliable, you just need to provide a name for him. :)
@FastFlyinDragon
The Imp female is already adopted. The male is still avaliable, you just need to provide a name for him. :)
Daily bump!

Oops I know sometimes it’s written both ways but I wasn’t sure lol.
Daily bump!

Oops I know sometimes it’s written both ways but I wasn’t sure lol.
hu72dVR.png
@Ashmore

Could I adopt the female fey dragon #42393908? O.O I love her colors. I would name her CrimsonSands.
@Ashmore

Could I adopt the female fey dragon #42393908? O.O I love her colors. I would name her CrimsonSands.
hu72dVR.png
@Ashmore Can I have Vemorel?
@Ashmore Can I have Vemorel?
@InheritanceLight
Sure, pinging DaemonLords for you. ^^

@DaemonLords
InheritanceLight would like to take your Maroon Cherub/Crimson Facet/Pumpkin Glimmer Female Fae. They would name her CrimsonSands. :)

@BekurHeiz
Of course, pinging nyuf77 to send him for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@nyuf77
BekurHeiz would like to take Vemorel. :)
@InheritanceLight
Sure, pinging DaemonLords for you. ^^

@DaemonLords
InheritanceLight would like to take your Maroon Cherub/Crimson Facet/Pumpkin Glimmer Female Fae. They would name her CrimsonSands. :)

@BekurHeiz
Of course, pinging nyuf77 to send him for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@nyuf77
BekurHeiz would like to take Vemorel. :)
@Ashmore Thank you so much, and yeah that would be great :)
@Ashmore Thank you so much, and yeah that would be great :)
@Ashmore May I adopt the Gloom Ghost male Guardian and name him Kharon? As for the question: Faes.
@Ashmore May I adopt the Gloom Ghost male Guardian and name him Kharon? As for the question: Faes.
fZVmdhk.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43