Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
@Rynne
many thanks!

1. Sausage Rolls
2. Feast of Fools
3. Pasta Primavera
4. Fig Bars
5. Kiwi Sorbet
6. Marie Calendar's
7. Conversation Hearts
@Rynne
many thanks!

1. Sausage Rolls
2. Feast of Fools
3. Pasta Primavera
4. Fig Bars
5. Kiwi Sorbet
6. Marie Calendar's
7. Conversation Hearts
yeeet.png
@Rynne
Ohhhhh thank you!

1. Sausage Rolls
2. Coli grinding
3. Pasta Primavera
4. Lemonade
5. Rosewater
6. Candied Rose Petals
7. Sky High Silk Pie
8. Marie Calendar's
9. Windswept Plateau Platter
@Rynne
Ohhhhh thank you!

1. Sausage Rolls
2. Coli grinding
3. Pasta Primavera
4. Lemonade
5. Rosewater
6. Candied Rose Petals
7. Sky High Silk Pie
8. Marie Calendar's
9. Windswept Plateau Platter

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@Rynne

1. Feast of Fools

Thank you!
@Rynne

1. Feast of Fools

Thank you!
9PuoQwk.png
It has been over 24 hours, so prizes are set and will be sent out shortly!
It has been over 24 hours, so prizes are set and will be sent out shortly!
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KT9bzu2.png[/img][/center] Round twelve has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round thirteen! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [columns][color=transparent]___[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND THIRTEEN[/b] 1. @bulletdance 2. @kydoimos 3. @pandion 4. @drowsypanda 5. @luciddreams 6. @sparkaflame101 7. @lumaphoenix 8. @only 9. @nelsothy 10. @wastelander [nextcol][color=transparent]________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][/columns] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist] [size=0]@JaylayDragon @Ulquiorra04 @PureDark006 @bfkitsune @Plushstiel @Anukai @Todazul @wingworm @Wastelander @ChancellorOButts @SisterofWar @Alastriona1 @kaaoqi @WispWolf @cybo @Caeleste @Demetre @Catwyrm @SassmasterMaxie @aredshroom @AtticSaltStorms @AryaWolf19 @Zemo @kickthebeat @WingsofShadows @posibee @AquaMonster @Xanox @Sukio @Rowlets @Laluzi @LynterriaHatake @sarcastickitten @Lalisa @lilsnek @GeriVl @Juxta13[/quote]
KT9bzu2.png

Round twelve has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round thirteen!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

___788OsA4.png_________________
ROUND THIRTEEN

1. @bulletdance
2. @kydoimos
3. @pandion
4. @drowsypanda
5. @luciddreams
6. @sparkaflame101
7. @lumaphoenix
8. @only
9. @nelsothy
10. @wastelander

________________788OsA4.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne
Aaaa! Exciting! Thank you so much!

My choices:
1. Spinner gene
2. Dusky rose thorn set
3. Fairy rose thorn set
@Rynne
Aaaa! Exciting! Thank you so much!

My choices:
1. Spinner gene
2. Dusky rose thorn set