Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
@rynne wonderful!

1. Biography by Diamondsuits!
2. Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
3. Sausage Rolls
4. Kitchen Cupboards
@rynne wonderful!

1. Biography by Diamondsuits!
2. Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
3. Sausage Rolls
4. Kitchen Cupboards
NFSZSxV.gif
@Rynne Ooh! I never expected to really win this, haha - thank you so much for the raffle!

1. Starfall Isles Platter
2. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
3. Gold Silk Pie
@Rynne Ooh! I never expected to really win this, haha - thank you so much for the raffle!

1. Starfall Isles Platter
2. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
3. Gold Silk Pie
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Rynne

Woot! Thank you. :D

1. Harvest Feast
2. Pasta Primavera
3. Starfall Isles Platter
4. Food Processor
5. Ashfall Waste Platter
6. Feast of Fools
7. Kitchen Cupboards
@Rynne

Woot! Thank you. :D

1. Harvest Feast
2. Pasta Primavera
3. Starfall Isles Platter
4. Food Processor
5. Ashfall Waste Platter
6. Feast of Fools
7. Kitchen Cupboards
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
It has now been 24 hours, so prizes are set and will be sent out shortly.
It has now been 24 hours, so prizes are set and will be sent out shortly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KT9bzu2.png[/img][/center] Round eleven has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round twelve! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [columns][color=transparent]___[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][color=transparent]______________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND TWELVE[/b] 1. @dalilah (carried over) 2. @openlocks (carried over) 3. @ullish (carried over) 4. @zarr101 5. @redwillia 6. @afazeria 7. @mine 8. @archenitesky 9. @steelandsparks 10. @murakali [nextcol][color=transparent]____________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][/columns] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist] [size=0]@JaylayDragon @Ulquiorra04 @PureDark006 @bfkitsune @Plushstiel @Anukai @Todazul @wingworm @Wastelander @ChancellorOButts @SisterofWar @Alastriona1 @kaaoqi @WispWolf @cybo @Caeleste @Demetre @Catwyrm @SassmasterMaxie @aredshroom @AtticSaltStorms @AryaWolf19 @Zemo @kickthebeat @WingsofShadows @posibee @AquaMonster @Xanox @Sukio @Rowlets @Laluzi @LynterriaHatake @sarcastickitten @Lalisa @lilsnek @GeriVl @Juxta13[/quote]
KT9bzu2.png

Round eleven has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round twelve!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

___788OsA4.png______________
ROUND TWELVE

1. @dalilah (carried over)
2. @openlocks (carried over)
3. @ullish (carried over)
4. @zarr101
5. @redwillia
6. @afazeria
7. @mine
8. @archenitesky
9. @steelandsparks
10. @murakali

____________788OsA4.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne wow! I thought I won't win anything! Thank you!!

1. Windswept Plateau Platter
2. Fig bars
3. Conversation Hearts
4. Food Processor
5. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
6. Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
@Rynne wow! I thought I won't win anything! Thank you!!

1. Windswept Plateau Platter
2. Fig bars
3. Conversation Hearts
4. Food Processor
5. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
6. Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
@Rynne Thank you so much for doing this!!
1)Windswept Plateau Platter
2)Water Cake
3)Sausage rolls
4)Catch of the Day
@Rynne Thank you so much for doing this!!
1)Windswept Plateau Platter
2)Water Cake
3)Sausage rolls
4)Catch of the Day
piZokrt.gifI1wXRtr.png
@Rynne
Thank you!

1 Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
2 Candied Rose Petals
3 Rosewater
4 Sky High Silk Pie
5 Blueberry Muffins
@Rynne
Thank you!

1 Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
2 Candied Rose Petals
3 Rosewater
4 Sky High Silk Pie
5 Blueberry Muffins
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Rynne whoo cool.

1) Sky high silk pie
2)Pasta Primavera
3)Coli grinding by ainsxley
4)Marie Calender
5)Candied Rose Petals
6)Windswept Plateau platter
7)Viridian Labyrinth platter
8)Sausage Rolls
@Rynne whoo cool.

1) Sky high silk pie
2)Pasta Primavera
3)Coli grinding by ainsxley
4)Marie Calender
5)Candied Rose Petals
6)Windswept Plateau platter
7)Viridian Labyrinth platter
8)Sausage Rolls
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Rynne
Thank you!

1. Pasta Primavera
2. Fig Bars
3. Conversation Hearts
4. Feast of Fools
5. Kiwi Sorbet
6. Windswept Plateau Platter
7. Lovenbouche
8. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
9. Strawberry Shortcake
10. Rosewater