Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 135 136
@rynne
Ooh thanks!!

1. Sunbeam Ruins Platter
2. Nature Omelet
3. Kitchen Cupboards
@rynne
Ooh thanks!!

1. Sunbeam Ruins Platter
2. Nature Omelet
3. Kitchen Cupboards
@Rynne
1. Nature Omlet
@Rynne
1. Nature Omlet
Thank you @Rynne :)
1. Nature Omelet
2. Southern Icefield Platter
3. Biography by Diamondsuits
4. Kitchen cupboards
Thank you @Rynne :)
1. Nature Omelet
2. Southern Icefield Platter
3. Biography by Diamondsuits
4. Kitchen cupboards
@Rynne

1. Subtleties
2. Kitchen Cupboards
@Rynne

1. Subtleties
2. Kitchen Cupboards
@Rynne Ahhh, thank you so much! Everything looks so tasty... [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/R6oW8JAJxqRxe/giphy.gif[/img] 1) Carnisectivore 2) Food Processor 3) Nature Omelet 4) Midwinter Feast 5) Southern Icefield Platter 6) Harvest Feast 7) Feast of Fools 8) Shifting Expanse Platter Thank you so much, and thank you for hosting!
@Rynne

Ahhh, thank you so much! Everything looks so tasty...

giphy.gif

1) Carnisectivore
2) Food Processor
3) Nature Omelet
4) Midwinter Feast
5) Southern Icefield Platter
6) Harvest Feast
7) Feast of Fools
8) Shifting Expanse Platter

Thank you so much, and thank you for hosting!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Rynne
1. Sunbeam Ruins Platter
2. Shifting Expanse Platter
3. Ashfall Waste Platter
4. Starfall Isles Platter
5. Dragonhome Platter
6. Windswept Plateau Platter
7. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
8. Marie Calendar's
9. Midwinter Feast
10. Kitchen Cupboards

Thank you so much for this event! It was super fun!
@Rynne
1. Sunbeam Ruins Platter
2. Shifting Expanse Platter
3. Ashfall Waste Platter
4. Starfall Isles Platter
5. Dragonhome Platter
6. Windswept Plateau Platter
7. Viridian Labyrinth Platter
8. Marie Calendar's
9. Midwinter Feast
10. Kitchen Cupboards

Thank you so much for this event! It was super fun!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KT9bzu2.png[/img][/center] Round ten has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round eleven! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [columns][color=transparent]___[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][color=transparent]______________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND ELEVEN[/b] 1. @aelith (carried over) 2. @emeemay (carried over) 3. @aredshroom 4. @laughingzuru 5. @dalilah 6. @kasael 7. @katsuokai 8. @openlocks 9. @1sash1 10. @ullish [nextcol][color=transparent]____________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][/columns] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist] [size=0]@JaylayDragon @Ulquiorra04 @PureDark006 @bfkitsune @Plushstiel @Anukai @Todazul @wingworm @Wastelander @ChancellorOButts @SisterofWar @Alastriona1 @kaaoqi @WispWolf @cybo @Caeleste @Demetre @Catwyrm @SassmasterMaxie @aredshroom @AtticSaltStorms @AryaWolf19 @Zemo @kickthebeat @WingsofShadows @posibee @AquaMonster @Xanox @Sukio @Rowlets @Laluzi @LynterriaHatake @sarcastickitten @Lalisa @lilsnek @GeriVl @Juxta13[/quote]
KT9bzu2.png

Round ten has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round eleven!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

___788OsA4.png______________
ROUND ELEVEN

1. @aelith (carried over)
2. @emeemay (carried over)
3. @aredshroom
4. @laughingzuru
5. @dalilah
6. @kasael
7. @katsuokai
8. @openlocks
9. @1sash1
10. @ullish

____________788OsA4.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

After all the eye drama, this raffle's theme and graphics were so cute and calm and I really enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone who was involved in getting this raffle going, y'all are blessed! <3

1. Ashfall Waste Platter
2. Starfall Isles Platter
3. Dragonhome Platter
4. Southern Icefield Platter
5. Windswept Plateau
6. Viridian Labyrinth
7. Harvest Feast
8. Feast of Fools
9. Conversation Hearts
@Rynne

After all the eye drama, this raffle's theme and graphics were so cute and calm and I really enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone who was involved in getting this raffle going, y'all are blessed! <3

1. Ashfall Waste Platter
2. Starfall Isles Platter
3. Dragonhome Platter
4. Southern Icefield Platter
5. Windswept Plateau
6. Viridian Labyrinth
7. Harvest Feast
8. Feast of Fools
9. Conversation Hearts
RV0wL8I.png
@Rynne aaaaaaaah I absolutely forgot to send in my requests the other day :'D Glad there was a carryover!

1) Kitchen Cupboards
2) Fig Plumes
@Rynne aaaaaaaah I absolutely forgot to send in my requests the other day :'D Glad there was a carryover!

1) Kitchen Cupboards
2) Fig Plumes
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@rynne
Ooh!
  1. Gold Silk Pie
  2. Kitchen Cupboards
  3. Harvest Feast
  4. Light-Themed Adoptable by RaiStarDragon
  5. Rosewater
  6. Sausage Rolls
@rynne