Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 135 136
@Rynne Thanks! x3

1. Honey
2. Baker's Dozen
3. Rock Candy
4. Crack a Few Eggs
5. Spice Rack
6. Chocolate Coin
@Rynne Thanks! x3

1. Honey
2. Baker's Dozen
3. Rock Candy
4. Crack a Few Eggs
5. Spice Rack
6. Chocolate Coin
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
@Reroad

Yes, he does show up on the master sheet, sorry to have bothered you and thanks for checking.
@Reroad

Yes, he does show up on the master sheet, sorry to have bothered you and thanks for checking.

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KT9bzu2.png[/img][/center] Round one has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round two! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [columns][color=transparent]______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND TWO[/b] 1. @azura 2. @naahva 3. @araquanid 4. @miirik 5. @bonibaru 6. @laluzi 7. @moonpiebandit 8. @october 9. @lhethi 10. @refractal [nextcol][color=transparent]______________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/788OsA4.png[/img][/columns] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist] [size=0]@JaylayDragon @Ulquiorra04 @PureDark006 @bfkitsune @Plushstiel @Anukai @Todazul @wingworm @Wastelander @ChancellorOButts @SisterofWar @Alastriona1 @kaaoqi @WispWolf @cybo @Caeleste @Demetre @Catwyrm @SassmasterMaxie @aredshroom @AtticSaltStorms @AryaWolf19 @Zemo @kickthebeat @WingsofShadows @posibee @AquaMonster @Xanox @Sukio @Rowlets @Laluzi @LynterriaHatake @sarcastickitten @Lalisa @lilsnek @GeriVl[/quote]
KT9bzu2.png

Round one has now been served, so I am ready to take your order for round two!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

______788OsA4.png________________
ROUND TWO

1. @azura
2. @naahva
3. @araquanid
4. @miirik
5. @bonibaru
6. @laluzi
7. @moonpiebandit
8. @october
9. @lhethi
10. @refractal
______________788OsA4.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne Oh wow, I actually got picked? I never thought anything like this would happen!

1.) Seafood
2.) No Fighting on an Empty Stomach
3.) Chocolate Coin
4.) Flambe
5.) Edible Clothing
6.) Oven on High Heat

This whole event has been wonderful - it would not be farcical to say that it's been an absolute treat. :'3 This reminded me to pick up a badge - I sent over 2000 levels, but I think I'm pocketing the 300. It's just too cute. My salute to the artists, and everyone who organized this event! (The spreadsheet mastery was intense to watch.)
@Rynne Oh wow, I actually got picked? I never thought anything like this would happen!

1.) Seafood
2.) No Fighting on an Empty Stomach
3.) Chocolate Coin
4.) Flambe
5.) Edible Clothing
6.) Oven on High Heat

This whole event has been wonderful - it would not be farcical to say that it's been an absolute treat. :'3 This reminded me to pick up a badge - I sent over 2000 levels, but I think I'm pocketing the 300. It's just too cute. My salute to the artists, and everyone who organized this event! (The spreadsheet mastery was intense to watch.)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Rynne thank you, how wonderful! I hope I am doing this correctly.

1) No Fighting On An Empty Stomach
2) Torte <3
3) Rainbow Parfait
4) Enchanter Set
5) Hello My Love skin
@Rynne thank you, how wonderful! I hope I am doing this correctly.

1) No Fighting On An Empty Stomach
2) Torte <3
3) Rainbow Parfait
4) Enchanter Set
5) Hello My Love skin
duHgkuH.png
@Rynne

OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ; v ; )
  • 1. No fighting on an empty stomach
  • 2. Chocolate Coin
@Rynne

OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ; v ; )
  • 1. No fighting on an empty stomach
  • 2. Chocolate Coin
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
@Rynne

Aaaaaaah! Thank you!! Totally didn't expect this!

1. Sea of a Thousand Currents Platter
2. Edible Clothing - Gilded Bone Zone
3. M’hanncha
4. Windswept Plateau Platter

Lemme know if something's formatted wrong or something!
@Rynne

Aaaaaaah! Thank you!! Totally didn't expect this!

1. Sea of a Thousand Currents Platter
2. Edible Clothing - Gilded Bone Zone
3. M’hanncha
4. Windswept Plateau Platter

Lemme know if something's formatted wrong or something!
@Rynne

Nice

1. Religiuese
2. Sunbeam Ruins Platter
3. Spice Rack
@Rynne

Nice

1. Religiuese
2. Sunbeam Ruins Platter
3. Spice Rack
.... [color]aHuTDix.png
Adopt Shop | Wishlist ckZ6eMQ.png