Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@helloca sure :D
@helloca sure :D
k5e42rU.png
A bump raffle is now a thing! Please see the rules for, well, rules :)

A bump raffle is now a thing! Please see the rules for, well, rules :)

@helloca Sending for 4 tickets!! I also made you a banner! [img]https://i.imgur.com/k5e42rU.png[/img] For you to put on your thread: [quote]https://i.imgur.com/k5e42rU.png[/quote]
@helloca

Sending for 4 tickets!!

I also made you a banner!

k5e42rU.png

For you to put on your thread:
Quote:
yUZ4k.gif
@arrowk @twilightstars @tinyturtle2 @futuremopie @flashingsky @phantomlullabies @zerologist

You've all been pinged because you bought tickets so far! This is just to let you know of some updates:
  1. We have a bump raffle! This puts you in a separate drawing for some festival apparel and takes the load off my shoulders to bump this :)
  2. We have a banner! Courtesy of the wonderful @/zerologist, if you put it in your signature you earn 10 extra tickets.
  3. Prize packs are now a thing! I (finally) sorted out the mess that was my prizes, check them out if you want :)

That's all folks! Thanks so much for taking part in this!
@arrowk @twilightstars @tinyturtle2 @futuremopie @flashingsky @phantomlullabies @zerologist

You've all been pinged because you bought tickets so far! This is just to let you know of some updates:
  1. We have a bump raffle! This puts you in a separate drawing for some festival apparel and takes the load off my shoulders to bump this :)
  2. We have a banner! Courtesy of the wonderful @/zerologist, if you put it in your signature you earn 10 extra tickets.
  3. Prize packs are now a thing! I (finally) sorted out the mess that was my prizes, check them out if you want :)

That's all folks! Thanks so much for taking part in this!
bump
bump
FUTUREMOPIE

@helloca items have been sent for tickets :D also bumpity bump bump
@helloca items have been sent for tickets :D also bumpity bump bump
k5e42rU.png
Banner has been put in signature :D
Banner has been put in signature :D
k5e42rU.png
Le bump
Le bump
k5e42rU.png