Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Giveaway! Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@li3los Sapphire please
@li3los Sapphire please
@Li3los - oh they are both lovely. I'd be interested in either but probably more in the Guardian :) I like seeing what I can do!! LOL

I'm already in your other raffle...
@Li3los - oh they are both lovely. I'd be interested in either but probably more in the Guardian :) I like seeing what I can do!! LOL

I'm already in your other raffle...
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
Bump
Bump
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los I'd love the Fae! I'm not sure what genes I'd give her, other than knowing she'd either get filigree or firefly with that tertiary.
@Li3los I'd love the Fae! I'm not sure what genes I'd give her, other than knowing she'd either get filigree or firefly with that tertiary.
@ladymer Sounds great!
@ladymer Sounds great!
@Li3los Holy crud, I'd love to try and enter for Synope! He's gorgeous and gives me so many ideas.
@Li3los Holy crud, I'd love to try and enter for Synope! He's gorgeous and gives me so many ideas.
sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
@Li3los
I still haven't been entered in for the fae.
@Li3los
I still haven't been entered in for the fae.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@arcaneshadows
Whoops! Sorry about that! But I don't seem to see your post saying why you want to have the fae...
@arcaneshadows
Whoops! Sorry about that! But I don't seem to see your post saying why you want to have the fae...
@Li3los

I sent you a pm earlier...I wanted her because she's so pretty with those rare ice eyes. I love rare ices!!
@Li3los

I sent you a pm earlier...I wanted her because she's so pretty with those rare ice eyes. I love rare ices!!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@arcaneshadows
You're in!
@arcaneshadows
You're in!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8