Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Aphelia oohhh, may I please grab these skeletal chimes? if they're taken, then I'd love to grab the peacebringer's cowl instead!!
thank you for the opportunity!!
@Aphelia oohhh, may I please grab these skeletal chimes? if they're taken, then I'd love to grab the peacebringer's cowl instead!!
thank you for the opportunity!!
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
May I have the Sunbeam Soldier, or any other elemental holiday familiars you are willing to part with?

It's on Oasis
May I have the Sunbeam Soldier, or any other elemental holiday familiars you are willing to part with?

It's on Oasis
hu72dVR.png
@Aphelia

May i take the magmatic pauldrons (spelling?) from Apollo if they havent been claimed yet? Thanks ^-^
@Aphelia

May i take the magmatic pauldrons (spelling?) from Apollo if they havent been claimed yet? Thanks ^-^
WpjbI2U.gif
@Aphelia

I have a little list of things I'd LOVE and would look amazing on my dragons/make a poor poor gem-less gal very happy:

- "Sunbeam Sentinel" skin on this dragon

- Butterfly's Kiss apparel that's on this dragon

-"Crystalspine Aura" skin AND/OR the Companion Comet that are on this dragon

And maybe any bunch of gems you're willing to give? I understand if that is a lot and you'd only want to part with a few, or one, or two - no worries!! Thank you <3

P.S. your dragons ARE SO pretty, especially Thalios and Ferharda!
@Aphelia

I have a little list of things I'd LOVE and would look amazing on my dragons/make a poor poor gem-less gal very happy:

- "Sunbeam Sentinel" skin on this dragon

- Butterfly's Kiss apparel that's on this dragon

-"Crystalspine Aura" skin AND/OR the Companion Comet that are on this dragon

And maybe any bunch of gems you're willing to give? I understand if that is a lot and you'd only want to part with a few, or one, or two - no worries!! Thank you <3

P.S. your dragons ARE SO pretty, especially Thalios and Ferharda!
JokHmXM.gif
@Aphelia
You said you're giving away bundles of treasure and gems, right? If you're still doing this can I get a bundle of gems, please? If not I'll have anything you're willing to part with. Thank you!
@Aphelia
You said you're giving away bundles of treasure and gems, right? If you're still doing this can I get a bundle of gems, please? If not I'll have anything you're willing to part with. Thank you!
@Aphelia

May I please have the Gloomwillow Guild that is on Ferharda?
@Aphelia

May I please have the Gloomwillow Guild that is on Ferharda?
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
@Aphelia If you have a Starlight Cloak or a Surgestream Cloak to spare I would really appreciate it. :)
@Aphelia If you have a Starlight Cloak or a Surgestream Cloak to spare I would really appreciate it. :)
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
I'm gonna sleep now, I'll pick this up when I get back from work tomorrow
I'm gonna sleep now, I'll pick this up when I get back from work tomorrow
@Aphelia

I'd be really grateful for a few familiars if possible? Or some treasure?

I'm sorry you're leaving, though glad you are keeping at least one dragon in case you come back ^^
@Aphelia

I'd be really grateful for a few familiars if possible? Or some treasure?

I'm sorry you're leaving, though glad you are keeping at least one dragon in case you come back ^^
7zcCDc4.png
@Aphelia
Hello! Could I please have the Crystalhide Treads on Soulcatcher and the Electrified Sash on Volga?
@Aphelia
Hello! Could I please have the Crystalhide Treads on Soulcatcher and the Electrified Sash on Volga?
udj6wT1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31